It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yet, they still insist they'd have been far worse off, had she not gotten the shots.

This poor woman (and others like her) will sadly live the rest of their days wondering what life could have been.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Five flags so far for this thread. It's rather amusing and unbelievable! But freedom of speech is freedom of speech. In contrast the leftists/lefties and the woke crowd were very keen to censor all views that opposed the official narrative in relation to the Covid debate, the response to the pandemic, and the 'vaccines'.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Yet, they still insist they'd have been far worse off, had she not gotten the shots.

This poor woman (and others like her) will sadly live the rest of their days wondering what life could have been.

Yes, apparently one of the lesser known benefits of the shot is the ability to see alternate futures.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There has been no additional evidence that there was a lab leak.

Most scientists still hold that it arose naturally, as the most likely scenario.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There has been no additional evidence that there was a lab leak.

Most scientists still hold that it arose naturally, as the most likely scenario.

There is no evidence that it has come naturally. It has been asserted as being a product of zoonosis. Other than that nothing else is there. Most scientists? What exactly is this majority.

The US Senate committee has concluded someone ago that according to the evidence the most likely scenario is the lab leak.

Likewise the Department of Energy has entertained the possibility.

And long time ago it ha been spotted by very credible scientist which features in my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the very few published papers on the subject due to the massive censorship.

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

ABSTRACT: To discover exactly how to attack SARS-CoV-2 safely and efficiently, our vaccine candidate Biovacc-19 was designed by first carefully analysing the biochemistry of the Spike. We ascertained that it is highly unusual in several respects, unlike any other CoV in its clade. The SARS-CoV-2 general mode of action is as a co-receptor dependent phagocyte. But data shows that simultaneously it is capable of binding to ACE2 receptors in its receptor binding domain. In short, SARS-CoV-2 is possessed of dual action capability. In this paper we argue that the likelihood of this being the result of natural processes is very small. The spike has six inserts which are unique fingerprints with five salient features indicative of purposive manipulation. We then add to the bio-chemistry a diachronic dimension by analysing a sequence of four linked published research projects which, we suggest, show by deduction how, where, when and by whom the SARS-CoV-2 Spike acquired its special characteristics. This reconstructed historical aetiology meets the criteria of means, timing, agent and place to produce sufficient confidence to reverse the burden of proof. Henceforth, those who would maintain that the Covid-19 pandemic arose from zoonotic transfer need to explain precisely why this more parsimonious account is wrong before asserting that their evidence is persuasive, most especially when, as we also show, there are puzzling errors in their use of evidence

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

originally posted by: Timber13

originally posted by: ltrz2025
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

I dont know... I lost a lot of friends at work due to this "flu" that hadn't died in that manner, that quickly, that often before 2020. So I say this is BS. Covid very much exists.

I'm super sceptic on a lot of stuff but this isn't one of them. It's very real. I've had family and friends who have also had it. This is VERY different than the Flu.

I don't discredit what's going on with the vax and the virus but I do discredit anyone that says it doesn't exist.

HAHAHA... so you expect me to believe that a "lot of your friends" died of a "new disease" that has absolutely NO IMPACT on children, and when the average person who "dies of covid" is in over 83 years old and with several co-morbidities?... HAHAHAHA

A "new deadly disease like you've never seen", but that is so FAKE that they literally had to inflate the death numbers with gunshot victims and people who died in car crashes, because the "new deadly disease" was not enough?... for a virus that WAS NEVER ISOLATED!?... HAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.... You are full of BS, but you are funny as hell.

You can believe whatever you want. I'm not telling you what you have to believe. If you don't, no skin off of my back. You're just ignorant of my life. It's that simple.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.... You are full of BS, but you are funny as hell"

...and you respond like a 6 year old. How touching.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You still haven't answered the questions posed by myself and others.

But first things first. Do you still claim that Covid-19 is a virus. And furthermore do you still claim that Covid-19 is a chimeric virus? And If so find me something that explains your position. Even if it's wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Let's paint a picture:

There is a patent trail of SARS cornavirus gain of function modifications going back to 1998. They eventually sent the research over to the Wuhan coronavirus lab in 2014 when gain of function research was soft banned.

There are 100s of coronaviruses and not a single one had a furin cleavage site. That is until Sars cov2, the same virus that had been experimented with for decades. The same furin cleavage site that exists no where else in nature and only in a Moderna patent from 2015, a unique 19 character sequence whose odds occuring naturally are 1 in 3 trillion.

Then in 2019 there is event 201 in October, the exact same month Sars cov2 began circulating. This event supposedly simulated a fictional coronavirus pandemic and was funded by the WEF and Bill Gates among others.

Then we are supposed to believe that every one of these things is a coincidence and a virus magically mutated in nature to have a furin cleavage site but we can't find the intermediate species it jumped to?

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Yes, and

a) many years ago 'most scientists' held that the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, and

b) for the past 80 or so years and to this day, 'most scientists' still hold that dietary cholesterol causes heart disease, saturated animal fats are bad for you, and eating red meat causes cancer, all of which have been proven not just wrong, but that they directly contradict reality.

So forgive me when I say I couldn't care less what 'most scientists' believe.

edit on 3-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

No shot. It's much more believable that the vaccine's are dangerous -- we've tried to vaccinate regular corona virus for 65+ years and never succeeded, but operation warp speed [which is called that because of the 65 years of failing to do it] somehow cracks the case in a couple months? You want to disregard the medicare numbers and the vaccine injury reports, and ignore the nature of an experimental gene therapy that not properly tested and has mountains of evidence including from the horses mouth, that the vaccines do not stop transmission of infection?

Not to mention all of the people suddenly dying, get out of here; this hypothesis is dangerous. My conspiracy theory is you are the CCP and you're trying to convince people to get the vaccine.

You're supposing all of the data that's coming out, all of the scientists that are waking up to the damage caused by the vaccine, all of the morticians who are noticing the clotting and swollen organs; all of the data suggesting myocarditis is caused by the spike protein, pfizer saying that their vaccines cause generation of said spike protein....

You want to disregard all of the REAL data coming from the GUILTY parties to convince people to get the vaccine?

This is the most bananas and dangerous position I've heard yet. No shot.
edit on 3-3-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

“According to repeated nationwide surveys, more doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette!” 👍

edit on 3-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Durden

“According to repeated nationwide surveys, more doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette!”

edit on 3-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, and

a) many years ago 'most scientists' held that the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth, and

b) for the past 80 or so years and to this day, 'most scientists' still hold that dietary cholesterol causes heart disease, saturated animal fats are bad for you, and eating red meat causes cancer, all of which have been proven not just wrong, but that they directly contradict reality.

I work in the medical field and even with some of the basic and common ailments, doctors disagree on cause, and treatment.

There is a very good reason it is encouraged that patients get a second opinion, and sometimes a third or fourth.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I watched a fascinating video on yt yesterday titled:
The Epidemic of Fake Disease.

It's about when cancer isn't cancer and is 21 minutes long.

edit on 3-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: JBurns
With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

No shot. It's much more believable that the vaccine's are dangerous -- we've tried to vaccinate regular corona virus for 65+ years and never succeeded, but operation warp speed [which is called that because of the 65 years of failing to do it] somehow cracks the case in a couple months? You want to disregard the medicare numbers and the vaccine injury reports, and ignore the nature of an experimental gene therapy that not properly tested and has mountains of evidence including from the horses mouth, that the vaccines do not stop transmission of infection?

Not to mention all of the people suddenly dying, get out of here; this hypothesis is dangerous. My conspiracy theory is you are the CCP and you're trying to convince people to get the vaccine.

You're supposing all of the data that's coming out, all of the scientists that are waking up to the damage caused by the vaccine, all of the morticians who are noticing the clotting and swollen organs; all of the data suggesting myocarditis is caused by the spike protein, pfizer saying that their vaccines cause generation of said spike protein....

You want to disregard all of the REAL data coming from the GUILTY parties to convince people to get the vaccine?

This is the most bananas and dangerous position I've heard yet. No shot.

He does indeed try to convince others to get vaccinated the worst possible way after having a number of his claims refuted and by making a connection between the resistance to the absurd vaccine campaign and the Communist party in China. It's just hilarious.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I work in the medical field and even with some of the basic and common ailments, doctors disagree on cause, and treatment.

There is a very good reason it is encouraged that patients get a second opinion, and sometimes a third or fourth.

Yep... nowadays you can even have online consults with Doctors who actually care about you and the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, and

Fair enough.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join