It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Yes, from Covid-19 not vaccines and in Germany from 'all causes'. Is this your claim because that is your source?

Are you saying you’re confused as to the basic point I’m trying to help you consider..? FYI, you don’t have to put your post in red or in all-caps to be seen 👍.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: quintessentone

Are you "vaccinated " ?
Is this why you need to keep believing in the nonsense ... There is the truth . Then there is the overwhelming truth
I can also see this is some sort of trigger for you as your flapping around like a fish desperate to get back in the water ... It's quite sad to witness
Are you trying to convince us or is it really about your inner belief system being challenged ...beliefe gets in the way of truth and knowledge....

I keep asking members to provide proof of their claims and I get evasion, deflection and insults in return, so the flopping around is not on my side.

I am only asking for proof of claims made and that seems to be the triggering element here because no sources are provided for even the lowest level of discussion. That is what is really sad.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Durden

Evasion tatics, plus insults plus still not proving your position. Really, convince me with data, if I am so ignorant, please help me deny ignorance. Show me the data.

I’ll get you started with data from Germany. This kind of data is published publicly by most countries.

www.researchgate.net...

Do your homework, before you waste bandwidth here.

What are you referring to here excess death data for all causes due to Covid-19 virus because there is no data there regarding excess deaths related to the vaccine. What is your stance here?

Qualify your claim that Covid-19 is a virus.

I did above but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why is Paxlovid, an anti-viral medication given for Covid 19?

And what is Covid-19?

Where is it in your source that they refer to Covid-19 as a virus? Can you show me?

You don't need a source for the basics by the way. But anyway show me where in your own source they refer to Covid-19 as a virus.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes, from Covid-19 not vaccines and in Germany from 'all causes'. Is this your claim because that is your source?

Are you saying you’re confused as to the basic point I’m trying to help you consider..? FYI, you don’t have to put your post in red or in all-caps to be seen 👍.

You didn't answer my initial question. Are you pointing out that there are excess Covid-19 deaths from all causes in Germany, not unknown excess deaths caused by vaccines in Germany?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a drug . Or experimental.... They knew full well what is being unleashed upon the public with this jab ..would have been in development long before the plandemic started .... There is no way they made billions of doses in. Such a short space of time

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Are you "vaccinated " ?
Is this why you need to keep believing in the nonsense ... There is the truth . Then there is the overwhelming truth
I can also see this is some sort of trigger for you as your flapping around like a fish desperate to get back in the water ... It's quite sad to witness
Are you trying to convince us or is it really about your inner belief system being challenged ...beliefe gets in the way of truth and knowledge....

I keep asking members to provide proof of their claims and I get evasion, deflection and insults in return, so the flopping around is not on my side.

I am only asking for proof of claims made and that seems to be the triggering element here because no sources are provided for even the lowest level of discussion. That is what is really sad.

You ask other to disprove your unsubstantiated assertions. That's far from asking others to provide proof of their claims.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Evasion tatics, plus insults plus still not proving your position. Really, convince me with data, if I am so ignorant, please help me deny ignorance. Show me the data.

I’ll get you started with data from Germany. This kind of data is published publicly by most countries.

www.researchgate.net...

What are you referring to here excess death data for all causes due to Covid-19 virus because there is no data there regarding excess deaths related to the vaccine. What is your stance here?

I did above but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why is Paxlovid, an anti-viral medication given for Covid 19?

And what is Covid-19?

Where is it in your source that they refer to Covid-19 as a virus? Can you show me?

You don't need a source for the basics by the way. But anyway show me where in your own source they refer to Covid-19 as a virus.

You tell me what is Covid-19?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Are you "vaccinated " ?

You ask other to disprove your unsubstantiated assertions. That's far from asking others to provide proof of their claims.

You provide anti-vaxx fringe opinion pieces for your claims, I am asking you to provide evidence-based peer reviewed studies and you have not done so thus far.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

And what is Covid-19?

do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

what about the other claims you made? to remind you that you have claimed covid-19 is s virus that has come from sars-cov-2, which is another virus. then you upgraded your claim that covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from sars-cov-2 and another unspecified pathogen...

You said that Covid-19 is a virus. Well...show that your claim is true. The link you have provided says nothing of it. But you don't need a link for it.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Are you "vaccinated " ?

You provide anti-vaxx fringe opinion pieces for your claims, I am asking you to provide evidence-based peer reviewed studies and you have not done so thus far.

You have confused your arguments again. What evidence based peer reviewed studies? Are you in another conversation?? Don't you see why your arguments have been refuted everywhere? Or still not?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

www.researchgate.net...

And what is Covid-19?

do you have any data yourself to support the claim that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccinations? given that you are in favour of promoting mass vaccinations and herd immunity was part of the narrative.

what about the other claims you made? to remind you that you have claimed covid-19 is s virus that has come from sars-cov-2, which is another virus. then you upgraded your claim that covid-19 is a chimeric virus that had come from sars-cov-2 and another unspecified pathogen...

You said that Covid-19 is a virus. Well...show that your claim is true. The link you have provided says nothing of it. But you don't need a link for it.

I provided all the data to you previously which you choose to ignore, so what is Covid19 to you?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You didn't answer my initial question. Are you pointing out that there are excess Covid-19 deaths from all causes in Germany, not unknown excess deaths caused by vaccines in Germany?

Ok, so my initial response totally flew over your head. Ok, breathe. One step at a time. You can do this. Truly, I’m trying to help you out here. This really isn’t a trick question.

First step. Why do you think national mortality is measured and how do you think that data is used?

You don’t have to know, I’m just curious as to what you think.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are you "vaccinated " ?

You have confused your arguments again. What evidence based peer reviewed studies? Are you in another conversation?? Don't you see why your arguments have been refuted everywhere? Or still not?

I don't consider right wing anti-vaxx opinion pieces from discredited people as a valid refute.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why do you call it right wing anti vaxx .. this is terminology used by the media to describe anyone that has a point of view or data that challenges the "official " narrative . Clearly your mind has been seeded by them are your opinions really your own ?
And yes discredited by the media trough propaganda ...
edit on 1-3-2023 by Hiram33 because: Add more comments

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ok, so my initial response totally flew over your head. Ok, breathe. One step at a time. You can do this. Truly, I’m trying to help you out here. This really isn’t a trick question.

First step. Why do you think national mortality is measured an how do you think that data is used?
You don’t have to know, I’m just curious as to what you think.

You are not answering my questions. How does this relate to vaccines being a hoax. This is the subject of this thread and you are providing sources related to Covid19 excess deaths in Germany.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why do you call it right wing anti vaxx .. this is terminology used by the media to describe anyone that has a point of view or data that challenges the "official " narrative . Clearly your mind has been seeded by them are your opinions really your own ?

Because of al the sources provided from members that are against vaccines their sources are all from fringe conversative sites, and I've researched the people/doctors that make those anti-vaxx claims and they are described by many as anti-vaxxers and all are discredited or proved to be not credible from their colleagues.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And bill gates a computer salesmen is a credible source ? Or Fauci ?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

The side effects of the jab are very clear you don't need propaganda for that .. as for a lab leak that's not the case .. the pandemic is and was a fraud from day one. The vaccine is the pandemic
This is why they produce leaked emails and so called evidence.. to keep the narrative going that there was a covid19 to begin with. The jab is and was always one of the aims of this great fraud....
Covid was never isolated in the lab... The PCR test is not a test. They amplification rates used can make anyone test positive ... Asymptomatic transmission another lie ... Masks do nothing ... Errosion of freedom is very real and another of their aims . As is digital id... I don't need to say it. Many of you know .. yet some cling to massive psy op ...why ? Maybe to convince themselves that all the jabs they took was for something and they didn't get conned into taking an experimental gene editing death shot
No offense intended op
We are all family seeking truth

The Truth

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are not answering my questions. How does this relate to vaccines being a hoax. This is the subject of this thread and you are providing sources related to Covid19 excess deaths in Germany.

You’re not making any sense. Either you’re being intellectually dishonest or challenged (the former being far worse).

Have I said anything about a virus being a hoax?

Let’s try again, why do you think national mortality is measured and how do you think the data is used?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

a reply to: JBurns

I'm not convinced that it was intentional nor a bio-weapon but we are certainly better prepared for whatever is unleashed either from nature or the lab - at least I hope - well maybe nature at least. The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

I mean look at my source and all the other labs around the world that are working with dangerous pathogens.

schar.gmu.edu...

Better prepared? How?

Did we finally learn how to wash our hands?
Did we finally learn that a face diaper does literally zero from protecting us from an airborne virus?
Did we learn how to obey and not question our govt overlords?
Did we learn that 6 ft was utter hogwash?
Did we learn to line up and inject ourselves with dangerous and harmful experiential drug cocktails "for granny"?

Tell me how exactly we are better prepared?

Primarily in treatments and antiviral drugs.

Like the poison Remdesivir? What antiviral drugs were developed (that didn't already exist) that will help against an unknown future virus?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join