It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selena Gomez Hailey Bieber Drama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Normally I don’t get into the celebrity gossip, especially younger people gossip but I had to chime in on this one.

I have never liked Hailey Bieber and my mama senses are correct yet again.
It probably doesn’t help that I am team Selena because she looks as if she could be one of my children. We have very similar features in my family.

I don’t think it could have ever worked between Selena and Justin, but we could all see there was true young love there.
He’s not my favorite either. Very immature and lost.

The more you look into the story the more conspiracies there are.
There are many videos circulating how Hailey is trying to BE Selina, even down to tattoos! So that’s kinda weird, but nothing shocking especially when it comes to love and jealous.

What does get a little weird.
Then there are conspiracies that the Justin had to marry Hailey because of some Hollywood contract. If you watch any videos of them together it seems like he really hates her. Why would he marry someone like that?

edit on 1-3-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is in the wrong forum. It says "people" but I tend to disagree.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

LOL-ing at myself here... I confused the Baldwin Bros vs the Quaid Bros and thought, "Well, that sounds like something her Uncle Randy would believe".

Then realized my mistake. Just that Randy Quaid isn't her uncle. The part about Randy Quaid believing it is probably true!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm It is crazy that Hailey has copied her cooking/at home videos, and so many others, then does mean girl videos to hurt Selena. But Selena holds her head up, and stays a lady. Notice Justin isn't involved w Hailey's poo.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dont tend to follow Hollyweird gossip either -- however, I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the deep dark rabbit hole of Britney Spears saga (and I have a thread here on it; although, not updated) because she is an American citizen who literally lost her Constitutional rights and nobody is doing a damn thing about it.

I only opened this up because a lot of these 'stars' have some of the same connections - or as I call them, handlers. I foresee Beiber being in the same position as Britney sooner or later - loss of Constitutional rights and his money being stolen from the handlers.

And yeah, a lot of it has to do with contracts which leads to the loss of actual personal freedoms.
Like Britney more than likely being forced under contract to marry her handler, now 'husband' who is as sketchy as most of the # we talk about here.

Most will think "oh, just a stupid celebrity" but anyone who cares about our Constitution and justice system should pay attention.
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I to went down the Brittney rabbit hole. Some people don’t even believe that is her anymore..

Pretty scary!

top topics

join