It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine official: forces may pull out of key eastern city

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My guess is that most able bodied Ukrainian men fled the country in Jan/ Feb 2022. I know I would have. Eff that! No way would I fight for someone like Z, against someone like P. Uh uh...no way.

I've seen enough videos of men being hauled off the streets of Odessa and Kiev by guys in AFU fatigues as well.

Similar to Russia using prisoners in Wagner, but at least most of them are guilty of something. The innocent guys being "recruited" off the street is disgusting and pathetic, on so many levels.

If you can't easily recruit by volunteer only, within your own country, you're likely working with a bad plan from the get go. Same clearly goes for Russia too. Though, they do seem to at least have a mission and strategy. Which they seem to be benefitting from as well.

War is saddening. 😔

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I hear you, mate.

Sad sacks.

Go Putin!

Sad sacks, indeed.

Welcome to Putin's world.

It will be great. Real great.

Pass the sick bag...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
3 weeks later and Bakhmut still holds...

From a few things ive read today it appears that the Ukrainians may have taken back a key road in Bahkmut as well, and looking at the lower than normal ruZZian deaths per day recently (down to around high 700's daily the last few days verses the over 1000 daily we had for a while last week) coupled with the static and still high tankers and apc destruction rate of about 11 or so a day... seems the talk that ruZZia/wagn(k)er has basically stalled in Bakhmut might be true.

Seems they are possibly moving to neighboring areas to shore up defense too in , although from reading a few things the fighting for the ruZZIans in those regions are just as bad lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What happens when you pit untrained people that don’t know or don’t care about what they are fighting for, against well trained and well equipped soldiers who are defending their sovereignty, culture, families, borders?

You get hungry Wagnerite bullet absorbers.
With nothing to win or lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join