It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early march critical planatary earthquake lineups.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is from the guy who called the Turkey earthquake, he maintains that the alignments are pointing to a major event in the higher Richter scale around the fourth of March, since he has a good record it is worth pointing out that he indicates the west coast of America is showing the indicators that he looks for. It is just a suggestion that if his work is backed up by Dutch it might be worth taking precautions. As he also has a good hit list.

edit on 1-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

We also have some ELF activity from the San Andreas fault.

edit on 1-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I wonder how many people in California will watch this and do nothing until it hits and then they will blame us for the event.

Hey, it's California.

If I lived there I would be leaving for a nice holiday about now.

Scary video, well worth watching.

Jump in your car ... Drive!

P

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

wow. I will warn my tribe, and hope it's miscalculated. thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just finished watching the second video and was stunned when the guy pointed out the Schumann resonance began to jump drastically on February 6; he failed to mention that was the day Turkey was struck with two 7+ quakes.

I wonder if there's been any change in the SR on the New Madrid fault, or if they even have monitors there?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
They monitor it.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I wonder how many people in California will watch this and do nothing until it hits and then they will blame us for the event.

Hey, it's California.

If I lived there I would be leaving for a nice holiday about now.

Scary video, well worth watching.

Jump in your car ... Drive!

P

Eh it sucks the concept. That said, if I die, I die. Can not afford to get out even if I wanted. I will not fear. I have been trying to get out for the past years. I have had to increase my education to afford to get out. I am almost there. But when I die or fet injured in some horrific way..it was suppose to happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nothing crazy but who knows. This is definitely not my field of expertise. Haha
101theeagle.com...
edit on CWed, 01 Mar 2023 15:39:30 -0600pm2023-03-01T15:39:30-06:00kpmWednesdaypm2023-03-01T15:39:30-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Here is the latest from Dutch, he thinks Turkey is going to get another, but it seems things kicking off according to his theoretical observations.

new topics

top topics

join