It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer to midnight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It looks like Ukraine is heading for the soviet era arms dump in Moldova, and things are getting hotter. China has been putting made in North Korea on arms to Russia as a diplomatic disguise, but now they can't be bothered. The # show seems to be escalating. China wants to get Russia to wear down NATO so it looks like they will arm Russia up to the hilt. A Russian plane has been destroyed on Belarussian soil, by according to Ukraine by Belarussian defectors. This resource war will soon go hot and NATO will have to get involved.. An update from
Canadian prepper.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's beginning to look like the world has been divided into two camps; those who want to go in the 'woke' direction the western world is leading, and those who want a regime change on the world stage that has ruled for so long.

I think most who look deeply into NATO have a sense that they've perhaps gained too much power and control....much like corporations have taken control of our US government.

Today has been a good day, and for that I am grateful. Tomorrow will take care of itself.....

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Heard about that moldova buildup, is he saying ukraine moved in for the ammo dump?

Cant watch the video right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

In the Balkans the US are hoping that the Serbians attack Albanians in Kosovo. Should the Serbs try and defend the Serbian/Roma minority exist in Northern Kosovo.

Albanians want all Serbs out of Kosovo so they can declare Kosovo's their's

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I would be more concerned with the Balkans and the language that US is using agaisnt the Serbs and are trying to do something in Kosovo.

The US wants an Albanian majority in Kosovo.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That Canuck is a doom and bloomer. Take what he says with 1/10th of a grain of salt.

He’s all about the subscribes…

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's beginning to look like the world has been divided into two camps; those who want to go in the 'woke' direction the western world is leading, and those who want a regime change on the world stage that has ruled for so long.

Well, for those who want regime change, I hope they know that’s the China, Russia, Iran axis.

Sure, there won’t be any wokism. But there won’t be a lot of other things too.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I find it very difficult to take the words seriously when those words exist to also profit the content creator.

Also, I could be wrong in my logic but its served mw well.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What does wokeness have to do with world power struggles, war for territory and resources, and Ukraine?

I guess Russia and China are the opposite of woke but it doesn't have anything to do with fighting against woke culture. It's because they demand complete obdience from their citizens. Therfor, citizens have little power to fight for personal freedoms compared to the west.

Then again, the fight over territories, Ukraine, resources ect.. are all about power.
edit on 28-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We are currently @ 90 seconds to Midnight, last year we where still @ unprecedentedly at 100 sec. It was 2 minutes to midnight during the 80's and that was a all time low. An it gained throughout the 90's. And now it's at the all time low.

90 second till Doom I tell ya!
edit on 2 28 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: yada

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I am not to worried for the serbs at this point, they are cozying up with the eu to finally get some help rebuilding, when I visited belgrade the people were awesome but good lord they need some financial help to get the economy rolling again.

Long as they are closer to the EU the US wont do anything to serious in kosovo.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If it's almost midnight, I'm gonna let it all haang down. Nothing I can do about it cept my votes.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I guess Russia and China are the opposite of woke but it doesn't have anything to do with fighting against woke culture. It's because they demand complete obdience from their citizens. Therfor, citizens have little power to fight for personal freedoms compared to the west.

I think you might want to take a closer look at western 'freedoms'; they seem to be rapidly vanishing. Share the wrong (un-woke) opinion verbally or on social media and watch how fast you can lose your job and get cancelled.

The whole western world is embracing a cancel culture and promoting child abuse via body mutilation while celebrating the total destruction of any and all moral decency.

*I kind of miss my rose-colored glasses; the world looked so much prettier then.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well, for those who want regime change, I hope they know that’s the China, Russia, Iran axis.

Sure, there won’t be any wokism. But there won’t be a lot of other things too.

Humanity is at a crossroads; tyranny or woke-ism, where college professors preach about changing the definition of pedophilia to MAP's (minor attracted persons).

Neither choice has a lot of appeal, but far be it for any middle ground being reached, or even considered.

To be honest, the path the western world is dragging us down doesn't look a whole lot different. We're allowed to think we're free, but it still looks like slavery when you consider what kind of world our politicians are creating for us.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

much like corporations have taken control of our US government

I would think that if the government were controlled by corporations, our government would be wholly conservative.

It would have to be something else. Corporations aren't exactly getting away with everything. They're in the news often and found out often. Liberals love eating corp cereal for breakfast.

edit on CST5102bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2023 20:51:54 -060013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thing about freedom of speech is you have to accept all outcomes.

The right seems to be doing the same thing as the left a few years back. Welcoming change no matter the cost just to silence words.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13
I would disagree, I see it more as those IN government are either in bed with the corporations by stock holding or paid off by lobbyists. Even then, I wouldnt expect them to be conservative when its not the corporate/company thats being spent. Here to me is the differences between Capitalism & Chrony Capitalism. It could be (I think it is) run like a corporation, where we the people are the product & producers. Slave for their satisfaction & be happy.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Thing about freedom of speech is you have to accept all outcomes.

The right seems to be doing the same thing as the left a few years back. Welcoming change no matter the cost just to silence words.

The pendulum has but one specific purpose.

Warnings were made. Advice given freely.

Yet, the same trappings will manifest in the mirror.
-endless propaganda
- _______ derangement syndrome.
-authoritarian edicts and mandates
- voting f*ckery

And of course, more concessions on gun rights.

Its a shame

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

much like corporations have taken control of our US government

I would think that if the government were controlled by corporations, our government would be wholly conservative.

Pfizer would disagree if they were being honest. The entire medical and insurance field is laughing all the way to the bank.

I realized we only have the illusion of a two-party system some time ago. They're two wings on the same bird.

Look at what congress is doing now; going after every ounce of corruption Americans have been complaining about, knowing full well they have ZERO chance of affecting any new legislation.....but it will make good campaign fodder in the coming months.

When the Republicans have control in DC they won't address a single issue they're pretending to care about now.

Take the border crisis which includes the illegal drug and gun trade; how many decades does it take to come up with a common sense solution? Why are our representatives continually ignoring the problems that have the potential to take the American way of life down?

Sooner or later you come to the realization that it's a controlled demolition.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

In the Balkans the US are hoping that the Serbians attack Albanians in Kosovo. Should the Serbs try and defend the Serbian/Roma minority exist in Northern Kosovo.

Albanians want all Serbs out of Kosovo so they can declare Kosovo's their's

I thought this happened 20-30 years ago and NATO bombed the Bosnians or the Serbs or whatever it was that happened.

Slobadome Milosevich
edit on CST11Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:16:20 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join