It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

How To Serve Man.... A Prophecy.

No thanks.
edit on 28-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes.

Bummer we can’t leave it one word response!

I could be pithy and say something like, “well, there is no intelligent life here…” or be smug and say something else like, “never get in a car with someone you don’t know” but at this point, why not?

End up dinner or die in a car accident… old age… the New Black Death… slowly drowning in our plastic waste.., yeah, why not??

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You might wanna look into something called "Project Serpo".

Don't hold me to the veracity of the story, but it makes good reading/listening.

Well, that was interesting ! So if there’s any truth to this Project Serpo, compared to Earth it sucked living on another plant, no thanks !

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: LeeMich83
Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens??

Only if I get to be pilot off this ball of dirt.

So....where do I stand and when do we leave and can I also bring my Rat?

Another rattie lover !

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Long as no harm would come to me, i would jump on board to see what's out there.

This topic made me think of Art Bell "wanna take a ride"
edit on 1-3-2023 by Echo007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Watched that video, very interesting, however I think its unlikely true, there is some debate that it was written by a CIA writer as part of the cold war doctrine.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If they could replace my knackered spine and leave me functioning normally? In a heartbeat. But only after my youngest was old enough to make the choice to go or not himself lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yeh it tells you at the end. Not half bad tale through.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's just fiction MountainLaurel.

Suppose it could not have been that bad if two people decided to stay as opposed to returning home after 13 years, they must like the heat.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You might wanna look into something called "Project Serpo".

Don't hold me to the veracity of the story, but it makes good reading/listening.

For those who watched the video:

1st my opinion. It reads like science-fiction, has psychological aspects to it, and was promoted by at least 5 CIA disinformation agents.

Anyway, what I really want to share is this email I received this morning from Igor the Asgardian King.

Dear Asgardians,

Asgardia enters the SIRIUS-23 isolation experiment. The Space Nation is looking for its new crew member. You can become one!

The international SIRIUS-23 ground-based isolation experiment with an Asgardian member of the 6-person crew will launch in November 2023. The crew will spend 365 days in conditions that simulate those of a space flight. The findings from the experiment will be used to develop medication and technologies to ensure long-term human stay in space.

Each resident of Asgardia right now has a chance to become a space researcher, a member of the SIRIUS-23 crew or a back-up crew, to make a personal contribution to the development of space science and to achieve the main scientific mission of Asgardia - the birth of the first human child in space.

Don't miss your chance - as an Asgardian resident, become a candidate for the SIRIUS-23 space experiment!

Wow! A chance to be sensory deprived and part of an experiment for a whole year. Who wouldn't jump on that?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

"never return to earth" is the opposite of a friendly gesture from a space-faring bunch lol

If they have the advanced technology to come and go, then they are probably friendly to offer the journey without risk.

Hitchhiking is dangerous. Try Virgin Galactic first.

edit on 312323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Before boarding any alien intersteller spacecraft I would first suggest watching the twilight zone episode "To serve man".

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'd take the tour but I'd want to be taken back to my home planet because this is where I belong.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yes

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: LeeMich83
I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth? I mean there are many positives, getting a tour of the galaxy, seeing a new world, new life forms. However would you feel it was worth the risks, you may become kind of a zoo exhibit, would you miss earth too much that your mental health might not take it. It would be an interesting proposition, for me I think the curiosity would be too much for me to say no.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you were given this scenario?

That would be a NO for me. I wouldn't trust any of them and believe they are fallen angels.

Not all are fallen angels, but there's no way for us to determine the difference since the Bible is unpopular among most UFO search crowds. My point being, if they read and believed then they could do deeper research.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would, if my kids were grown. 100%. Imagine what you could learn. Or I guess you could be eaten. Or made a gladiatorial spectacle like in Coneheads.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Where do I sign up? This planet is full of imbeciles and well past its prime.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thanks for this interesting question!
... If all my loved ones were gone, I'd go in a heartbeat. I couldn't bear to leave loved ones behind (I'm thinking of one of my favorite movies right now - Contact) even if it were for something so exciting as going to another world.

Personally, I doubt many other species out there have the capacity that we humans do for doing things like putting other species in zoos (now i'm thinking about the movie District 9 in addition to the horrible way we treat other species native to our own planet).

Ha ha...I just had the thought that if I volunteered they'd maybe say "no thanks, we're good".

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As long as I was a guest and not an experiment, heck yea.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Honestly, at this point in time, I'd probably voluntarily get into an interstellar ice cream truck with Ted Bundy to leave this clown world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join