It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astor School Kent UK Children Ask For Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

You were no coward - you were a kid faced with a sadistic adult in a position of authority who no doubt took his own pathetic cowardice with people his own age out on children. Special place in hell for those fvckers!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: McGinty

yeah this guy was a known dickhead. Mr Lee....

If there's any justice in the afterlife you'll get to face mr lee in a gladiatorial arena as an adult. Once you've given him a holy hiding you can forgive him

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

****walking away and coming back to this it appears a rant but i do think valid given the state of our society****

as a child its hard to see anything but the fear.. on the day before the school banned caning the headmaster lined everyone in the playground and threatened to cane every 3rd child to ensure no one forgot who was in charge..

the blunt use of force and other punishments such as skirt inspections then or now is why we all sought to get cp banned and why girls protested so they could wear trousers to be free of official pervs checking they had regulation uniform skirts/knickers on..

As I see it the covid lockdowns have let some teachers/schools to back track to some of the worst points of the pre 70s world.. this is a society issue and we saw it cross over into the nhs with the erosion of safeguards for the vulnerable & elderly.. I spent 3 weeks as a patient on hyper acute wards with little old ladies begging for their mums, god and family to come save them, denying spiritual/familial safeguards for those at the end of life is a stain on our society as is the way Westminster has treated the safeguarding of kids.

as an ex nhs worker with retired nursing friends (80s aids ward nurses) we've talked it all through and they see the nhs returning to the bad days of the 70s very much like the schools have.. i saw first hand the nurses who felt it appropriate to ban elderly ladies from using the toilet until the night shift.. removing toilet rights appears a go to control method to gain compliance..

we need to find a way to fix both before it tears our society apart, the Torygraphs lockdown files and Musks twitter files risk being our dissolution of the monasteries that while shining light on our society may tip us into a new reformation.

apologies for the rant.. I get a bit angry how Westminster has damaged safeguarding in the country as it will have dire long term effects on the health and well being of the country.. which will only craft an angry rather than compliant populace as it is doing already in the schools..

<< 1   >>

join