It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry of Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ol George Orwell was right on the money.

Looks like they are going to start encouraging us to spy on and police/snitch each other out.

www.wnd.com...

Joe Biden has been accused a number of times of trying to create that very entity, through his now-defunct "Disinformation Governance Board" and more.

ATS has been claiming this for a long while.

Now there's a specific plan being offered in Washington State that is, in fact, nothing more than a "state-level 'Ministry of Truth.'"

That's according to Live Finne, of the Washington Policy Center, who charged the new legislative proposal "would criminalize certain forms of expression based on what members of a state commission consider to be their definition of 'domestic extremism.' Creating a state-level 'Ministry of Truth' would not only undermine democratic norms, but it would have a chilling effect on public debate, freedom of speech, and civic participation in Washington state."

Finne explained the bill would let government officials "decide whose words and whose speech would be subject to criminal prosecution" and that the state attorney general "would increase surveillance of citizens for perceived violations of words and speech prohibitions."

That does sound familiar. 🤔

Citizens would be encouraged to report friends and neighbors to the state for officially-banned phrases, thoughts, and expressions," Finne said

"Encouraged" Wonder what they mean by that.
"Social credit" bonuses maybe..

The Post Millennial explained in a report the pending plan already was approved by a state House committee.

So this is really happening it seems.

The panel as proposed also would have the power to issue rules regarding public health.

Pretty in our faces.

The report said, "Critics have slammed the legislation citing in 2021 when the National School Boards Association, sent a memo to the Biden administration asking that parents protesting during public comment at local school board meetings be treated as 'a form of domestic terrorism.'"

Promoters of the plan have cited their opposition to expressions of opinion regarding "election fraud narratives," "anti-mask and anti-vaccine narratives," "anti-critical race theory narratives" and "anti-LGBTQ 'grooming' narratives,'" among others.

The bill doesn't mention the violent and destructive BLM and Antifa riots that swept across America, causing billions of dollars damages

Well, there you have it, comrades.
One day you will realize, YOU LOVE BIG BROTHER.

edit on 27-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

I did my time in Room 101 and all I got was this stupid tshirt.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Here is a good one by a Cop in 2020 he called it right, but it's interesting to notice how he wondered why people in lockdown ended up getting the job it must be miraculouswww.bitchute.com... that happened..

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

you meant robo-cop CPD..... what we are going to live.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Freedom of speech censorship is happening, look at risks dahl books now being “adjusted” and movies, snd music.

I remember when I was young, A clockwork orange was so highly censored as it was considered ultra violent, and it was banned in Australia until the late nineties.

Though with this whole woke movement, that and other Kubrick films will be banned, taxi driver along with many many other forms of media.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I ask this one question but not in its typically asked form as its frequently meant when asked here. When will we as a general population (provided theres enough left by that point) realize whats happened? As in, not the "when will we rise up" style, but instead "how far will things have gotten" before its recognized for what it is? Will our generations have come & gone leaving diluted minds of our generations that follow, just as has been occuring for a few decades now? Or will we who are here & alive today live to experince with our own eyes the full extent of whats to come? Im curious to hear everyones thoughts.....my opinion, I will see it.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathisNothingnew
I ask this one question but not in its typically asked form as its frequently meant when asked here. When will we as a general population (provided theres enough left by that point) realize whats happened? As in, not the "when will we rise up" style, but instead "how far will things have gotten" before its recognized for what it is? Will our generations have come & gone leaving diluted minds of our generations that follow, just as has been occuring for a few decades now? Or will we who are here & alive today live to experince with our own eyes the full extent of whats to come? Im curious to hear everyones thoughts.....my opinion, I will see it.

For very specific reasons, I've always felt like I'd see the full extent. Down to the last seconds of it.
I've always felt that very strongly.
With what's been going on the last 4(ish) years ago, I really do think I'll see it unfold.
I think the next 5 years will be huge. It'll make the last 2(ish) look like a pleasant stroll through the park.

Get ready...
edit on 28-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ministry. truth? new world order!

Band: Ministry
Song: N.W.O.
Album: Psalm 69

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2282323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

I was in the studio for several songs on that album. Funny thing is what we are experiencing today, some of us saw the writing on the wall thirty some years ago. Al Jourgensen knew it. He could see like others the dystopian future we were heading towards.

Personally I am not surprised one bit , the seeds were sown for a couple of generations to bring us to the doorstep of a fascist oligarchy with roots throughput the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I tend to think the modern religion looks like a merger of the worst bits of Orwell's 1984, animal farm, brave new world and logans run with a victorian hatred of women, the vulnerable and sick, added bonus of the puritan* hatred of Christianity..

puritan ranter sect* labeled as libertarian communist in the 70s the last time they tried to rewrite history as left wing.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

looks to me the usa (and by extension the west) is either evolving into the worst parts of Victorian england near the end of its reign of power or devolving into one of the extremes religious political periods dominated by political Catholicism or political Puritanism.. all high in abuse lows in rights..

certainly could do with a force to clean up the corruption in our politics and media..
edit on 28-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
Ol George Orwell was right on the money.

Looks like they are going to start encouraging us to spy on and police/snitch each other out.

www.wnd.com...

Joe Biden has been accused a number of times of trying to create that very entity, through his now-defunct "Disinformation Governance Board" and more.

ATS has been claiming this for a long while.

Now there's a specific plan being offered in Washington State that is, in fact, nothing more than a "state-level 'Ministry of Truth.'"

That's according to Live Finne, of the Washington Policy Center, who charged the new legislative proposal "would criminalize certain forms of expression based on what members of a state commission consider to be their definition of 'domestic extremism.' Creating a state-level 'Ministry of Truth' would not only undermine democratic norms, but it would have a chilling effect on public debate, freedom of speech, and civic participation in Washington state."

Finne explained the bill would let government officials "decide whose words and whose speech would be subject to criminal prosecution" and that the state attorney general "would increase surveillance of citizens for perceived violations of words and speech prohibitions."

That does sound familiar. 🤔

Citizens would be encouraged to report friends and neighbors to the state for officially-banned phrases, thoughts, and expressions," Finne said

"Encouraged" Wonder what they mean by that.
"Social credit" bonuses maybe..

The Post Millennial explained in a report the pending plan already was approved by a state House committee.

So this is really happening it seems.

The panel as proposed also would have the power to issue rules regarding public health.

Pretty in our faces.

The report said, "Critics have slammed the legislation citing in 2021 when the National School Boards Association, sent a memo to the Biden administration asking that parents protesting during public comment at local school board meetings be treated as 'a form of domestic terrorism.'"

Promoters of the plan have cited their opposition to expressions of opinion regarding "election fraud narratives," "anti-mask and anti-vaccine narratives," "anti-critical race theory narratives" and "anti-LGBTQ 'grooming' narratives,'" among others.

The bill doesn't mention the violent and destructive BLM and Antifa riots that swept across America, causing billions of dollars damages

Well, there you have it, comrades.

Lets see, objectivity at state level? Never going to happen. Any Ministry of Truth first need to find out what is objectivity and how to get to that level otherwise it's same old same old.

It's effect would be to create a 13-member commission to address incidents of "domestic violent extremism."

Attorney General Bob Ferguson has described that as including "noncriminal activities and speech," the report said.

He said in a 2022 report that his goal was to find ways to address the "challenges" that end up being "precursors to – acts of terrorism."

Non-criminal!

Criminality would be in the action.

In Florida, protesters camped out in front of a school board member’s house and burned an “FU” into her lawn with weed killer. They called her a Nazi and a pedophile. (2022 Washington Post Article)

The truth is out there.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” Winston Smith - 1984

Where is the resistance? Where is the "fifth column".

edit on 2/28/2023 by Klassified because: oopsie

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

For very specific reasons, I've always felt like I'd see the full extent. Down to the last seconds of it.
With what's been going on the last 4(ish) years ago, I really do think I'll see it unfold.
I think the next 5 years will be huge. It'll make the last 2(ish) look like a pleasant stroll through the park.

Get ready...

May I ask as to what those specific reasons are?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It's Anti constitutional, but that doesn't matter to the Marxist Left that hates America.

In other news, 2+2=4. Come at me bro.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
that leftist pest hole going full totalitarian I am shocked
thats my shocked face.

Stalin would be proud...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathisNothingnew

Get ready...

May I ask as to what those specific reasons are?

Dreams, visions, insight etc type thing. That's as far as I'm willing the explain that here tho.
Just something I've felt very strongly my whole life. I wouldn't be surprised if I died of old age too tho.

new topics

top topics

join