It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing or a Dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If everything you saw looked "normal," as if happening in the present, not past or future, I would say you may of some sort of visionary glance at a moment in someone's life. But for what, why, and where did the vision come from? That's what I'd be asking.
Freaky cool

edit on 28-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
From a metaphysical point of view, a dream and remote viewing are practically the same phenomena. It's nothing bizarre. Most of people's dreams are about people and places they've never seen or visited.

I have dreams where I'm not even me. It's not my life, not my surroundings, not my people I know. I'm completely someone else. Sometimes it's all in a different language and I can tell I'm somewhere else.
Always just thought these were random dreams.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The only 'strange' similar experiences I had were quite different, very fast movie like scenes flashing by , but not from a movie or so. Also , very clear and vivid. I don't remember ever experiencing a 'portal' like you did.
I have no idea what that could be?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Your dreams are never yours. When you sleep, your soul goes back to source.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I remember thinking, why the heck am I seeing this, and what is this…

Just from this experience along and my research and experience with remote viewing, remote viewing is done with intent, with a goal or result in mind, so it can't have been remote viewing.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

overlook my delay...

i used bits & pieces from various books over the decades to deduce this character of 'souls'

books like walk-ins ... star people... , i can't remember the authors but the Soul & Astral travel get intertwined ( iow; quantum intangeled ) the ideas are offshoots of Earth being a 'kindergarten' and the Pleides system our 'college'

the 2023 search engines likely your best resource to find such info
i snipped a reply post years ago now...on how DeJa Vu was likely a flash from another dimension Entity hooked on the same Soul Cord that the experiencer was on...and the existential DeJaVu was related to the death of the Soul & Astral Cord SoulMate elsewhere in the Multi-Universe

look up 'SoulMates' from beyond Earth is a thought

hope that helps you some

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join