It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacqueline S. Breger's Testimony About Arizona Election Fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

The personal smear campaigns are pretty standard techniques in these situations. John Thaler has been up front with his messy, entangled personal situation, not surprised some will use it against him that want this story buried.

As for facts, with the amount of money laundering uncovered there will be a more supporting evidence when digging into the accounts of people like Katie Hobbs. Unfortunately it is becoming more common for elected officials to quickly become excessively wealthy without question.

The issues raised within the court recording systems is another big problem. Will the courts conduct an audit to see how bad this problem is, or just cover it up and use it against anyone causing problems?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Testimony At Elections Committee Meeting Debunked, Harris Denounced.

Denounced is fighting words. It is more in the vocabulary of foreign diplomats as war negotiations take place.

The term 'debunked' is better. This one is used a lot as those pushing this information war return to their bunker.

It is crazy how some of these personal attacks affect the psychology of debate. The hype of discrediting someone means they can disregard everything else that persons says. It helps with living in denial. We are all sinners.

I know we just have to carry on as best we can. Denying Ignorance is something worth fighting for, just have to accept people have to find their own way through it at times. Some we can help, some we cannot.
edit on 4-3-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer plus sinner bit

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I wonder a lot about using the man's middle name in the headline. I think that's very strange.

The accounts of him surviving attempts on his life, and his young son being abducted and still missing are very scary and depressing.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

In seeing John Thaler character on video, he is a tough one. Would not of made it this far otherwise.

Keep asking questions and looking for things that do add up. I know Tim Truth gives me headbangers even entertaining some questions, but that is what it is about being impartial and with social media these days its a tough job.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There is an article in Newsweek that names the person who brought Breger before the joint hearing on election security, Republican State Representative Liz Harris, as stating in a Telegram post:

"What was presented at Thursday's hearing was not sufficient to substantiate these extraordinary claims."

Arizona Republican Issues Statement Amid Backlash Over Drug Cartel Claims

I see this today from Breger:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The way I see this playing out for Kari Lake to have a chance, focus on the Mexican cartels. This fraud is federal, but to buck the USA has bad news all over it. I know a lot of this fraud is federal, but we don't have enough at this time to tackle it. If Kari and her team can alt least crack open the door for now, push the cartel back and let the rest of the states know, Huston, we have a problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A Pete Santilli interview of Ms. Breger:

Whistleblower Proves Sinaloa Cartel Runs All the Politicians | Jacqueline Breger

Feb 27, 2023

www.banned.video...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The way I see this playing out for Kari Lake to have a chance, focus on the Mexican cartels.

I agree with you.

But it's so scary for whistleblowers.

Anything anybody can do to support them, they should do it.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

But it's so scary for whistleblowers.

Yeah, it is. For myself it was coming to terms with 9/11 that this is a hill worth dying on. This site helped heaps in finding that ground.

I don't know about all this god and after world stuff. I know I would not be here without the effort of my ancestors. Doing the right thing has destroyed many lives, but we would not be here without it. We are here from those that survived those battles.

If there is some kind of everlasting life, worst than being a martyr. Sure it sucks to spend decades in isolation like Julian Assange. This situation does reflect the (d)evil we are up against.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A Pete Santilli interview of Mr. Thaler:

Attorney John Thaler: Arizona Is So Corrupt, It We Fixed It Tomorrow, The State Would Collapse

Feb 28, 2023

www.banned.video...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
AZ Senator Wendy Rogers speaking in Pete Santilli's video:

www.banned.video...

Apparently, she is a friend of we the people.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Apparently, she is a friend of we the people.

But Pete Santilli talked about a letter he wrote to her (AZ Republican Senator Wendy Rogers) expressing displeasure with her lack of meaningful action investigating corruption, in a video posted February 28, 2023 on banned.video: Pete Santilli Responds to Wendy Rogers Weak Letter About the Thaler and Breger Evidence

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A Pete Santilli interview of Mr. Thaler:

Understanding the criminal mind. Kinda why a lot don't want to go there, even though they do.

Pete has done a lot of good work, lost me on the flat earth stuff, but good to see he is still going.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Understanding the criminal mind. Kinda why a lot don't want to go there, even though they do.

Whose criminal mind are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Whose criminal mind are you talking about?

Pete has been good getting into some of the government criminality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join