It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacqueline S. Breger's Testimony About Arizona Election Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Apparently Breger works for the law firm Harris/Thayer Law Corporation, which represents parties damaged by money laundering.

In the course of a money laundering/racketeering investigation of the Sinaloa Cartel, this firm stumbled upon evidence of massive election fraud in Arizona.

There is an article in The Arizona Sun Times by Rachel Alexander dated February 25, 2023 about this testimony by Ms. Breger:

. . . She said their investigation began several years ago by looking into the laundering of drug cartel money through single-family residences in Illinois. They discovered that several real estate agents had set up laundering activities in Arizona, which was “pervasive and ongoing” in Maricopa and several other counties. Her firm represents parties damaged by money laundering. They found fake notarizations, fake deeds of trust, and straw buyers. The related crimes included narcotic sales, bankruptcy fraud, life insurance fraud, payroll fraud, extortion schemes, bribing elected officials, creating and modifying public records, swatting individuals who pose a threat to the cartel activities, and election fraud. . .

Explosive Testimony at Senate Elections and House Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Meeting Accuses Hobbs, Fontes, Runbeck, and Judges of Racketeering

At the end of the article it states that Attorney John Harris Thayer has survived six attempts to kill him.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

So Arizonian’s serve the cartels and don’t even know it?

I don’t get it. When do we March with our rifles?!?
At least I’m putting it in print for the CIA to see....I am not afraid. What’s wrong with everyone?!?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Marching with rifles would probably give Globalists what they want: Violence and mayhem to further disintegrate America, which is necessary for them to achieve their One World Government.

What we need to do is continue to speak truth to power, and refuse to comply with Federal mandates.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Marching with rifles would probably give Globalists what they want

Respectfully.....Not marching with our rifles will definitely give the Globalists what they want.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What will you do if shot at?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, one way is short and bloody, the other is longer but takes time to grind.

To answer your initial question, be the change you want to see. Take up your cross (read rifle if you must) and begin. If it were to happen at all, it must be.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What would you do if shot at?
Vote?

It seems to me you’re saying that resistance is futile, accept the rigged election cartel communist takeover and be a globalist slave because otherwise you might get shot.
edit on 27-2-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You evaded the question.

It's good globalists know that Americans have guns.

But I'm against brandishing them.

We're in for a long haul of trying to wake up asleep Americans that the government is largely corrupt and the mainstream news is a mouthpiece for globalists.

It's up to we the people to simply stop believing lies. Once a critical mass catches on, the globalists will stop fooling people.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Katie Hobbs accused of receiving Sinaloa cartel bribes

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

From your link:

The Sinaloa cartel is notorious for being led by the infamous "El Chapo," the Mexican drug lord whose real name is Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, who was widely considered to have been one of the most powerful drug traffickers in the world before his capture in 2016.

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Waot isn't Runbeck the company they broke the chain of custody with?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"laundering of drug cartel money through single-family residences in Illinois. "

I hope they chase that down, watch it lead to Pritzker Realty Group (PRG)....

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I'm not sure.

Here are the references to Runbeck in the article:

Regarding elections, Breger said, “Since 2004, elections with Pima County and Maricopa County have been manipulated through the infiltration of the county databases, resulting from bribes paid to officials and election service providers, including, but not limited to, principals of [Runbeck Election Services.]” She said this affected the 2020 recorder’s race and the races for governor, attorney general, and secretary of state in 2022. . .

. . . She said Brittany Chavez moves money for candidates, in part through nonprofits. In October 2020, she said they discovered over 100,000 ballots and $13 million in two unmarked rental cars being unloaded at a home in Mesa and then driven to [Runbeck.] Breger said they found suspicious deeds for [Runbeck] and its President and CEO Jeff Ellington. They also found suspicious deeds for Fontes, she said. Breger said three of the five Maricopa County Supervisors have suspicious deeds recorded, along with partners at the large Democratic law firm Perkins Coie. . .

Explosive Testimony at Senate Elections and House Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Meeting Accuses Hobbs, Fontes, Runbeck, and Judges of Racketeering

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I read this whole story yesterday. Usually when I read something that long my eyes start drifting toward my nose and I can't stand it any more.
However I stuck this one out and it is an amazing reciting of the corruption and illegality that they found.
This story should be on the front page of every newspaper and the lead-off of every newscast.
But it is not. Facts be damned and just except the results that we gave you and move on.
I continue to wonder how long this type of thing will go on until the American people will finally agree that enough is enough!
I guess we will have to wait and see...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Yes.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

It's my understanding that the chain-of-custody was broken when some of the voted ballots (over 200,000 of them) went to be adjudicated by Runbeck in the 2022 election.

It's my understanding that the auditors of the 2020 Maricopa County election, never received any of the chain-of-custody records, besides that of them being signed over to the auditors.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
Respectfully.....Not marching with our rifles will definitely give the Globalists what they want.

I see a video today that made me think of your post:

It's your constitutional right to form and belong to a militia. The time is Now!

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
"laundering of drug cartel money through single-family residences in Illinois. "

I hope they chase that down, watch it lead to Pritzker Realty Group (PRG)....

fyi 3.2.2023

There appears to be quite a few members of the U.S. Congress benefitting from Fentanyl trafficking, because as this Mother who testified before Congress this week says, they seem to be in no hurry to stop the influx of drugs.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Hopefully the institution/location where Cartels send the $$$ payoffs/bribes, will be discovered.

That's a major first step in ending this kind of corruption at the top.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Apparently Breger works for the law firm Harris/Thayer Law Corporation, which represents parties damaged by money laundering.

The article posted in the OP has since been updated to make a correction:

Editor’s note: This report was updated to correct the spelling of John Harris Thaler’s last name.

This story has since become complicated.

There is an article in The Arizona Daily Independent by Terri Jo Neff dated February 26, 2023 entitled Testimony At Elections Committee Meeting Debunked, Harris Denounced.

This article refers to Jacqueline S. Breger as Jacqueline Fine-Breger. I see on a Twitter post today that her name is Jacqueline S. Fine-Breger.

Apparently Mr. Thaler has charges, complaints, and family court cases stemming from his former marriage going on that are being used in this article against him. The article also says his ex-wife was the central character in Breger’s presentation to the legislative committee.

In the OP article, there is a link to a website that includes this about Mr. Thaler's son:

On September 19, 2020, McKinley Harris Thaler, nearly three-years-old, was abducted. The abduction was intended to extort his dad into terminating a multistate investigation concerning money laundering and public corruption. To date, neither McKinley’s dad nor dad’s family members have seen McKinley or received any communication from him. Dad does not know where his son is. . .

www.freemckinley.com...

edit on 3/3/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Insert author's name

top topics

<<   2 >>

join