It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Through Organ Donation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They REALLY want to get their hands on organs. We just had a story recently where they were going to pull a "donate an organ and get out of prison early" scheme which we all know would be abused. Here, we want people to off themselves so that their organs can be harvested and we all know that this would quickly slide into "waiting list to be murdered" for you organs for massive profit.

Bioethics paper suggests limiting donors to the deceased is 'paternalistic'

www.liveaction.org...

A recent bioethics paper raises some age-old arguments around an issue that strikes at the heart of ethical organ donation: organ donation euthanasia or ODE.

Organ donation can be a generous and lifesaving gift. But like many things, this gift can be misused. Organ donation is a very delicate procedure balancing the need to keep the organs healthy to ensure a successful donation, the dignity of the person donating, and the need to ensure the individual donating is, in fact, truly deceased.

The Dead Donor Rule (DDR) is cornerstone to the public trust and ethics of organ donation. But for some, including Dr. Didde B Anderson, limiting the donation pool only to those actively dying or dead violates a principle of personal autonomy and is “paternalistic.”

As summarized in Psychology Today (PT), Anderson argues that healthy people who wish to donate an essential organ – a heart, for example – to save the lives of others should be allowed to do so, at the cost of their own lives.

www.wnd.com...

If organ donation, freely chosen, is such a positive good, then one who dies without donating his or her organs could be perceived as selfish. And in turn, people considering euthanasia would feel pressure not to change their minds about ending their lives.

When the stakes are such that the lives of others hang in the balance, there arises a perverse sense of obligation to carry out one’s suicide. Simply reminding patients that they can change their mind – frequently the only “safeguard” against external or internal pressure – does not remove this pressure.

In countries where mentally ill patients are candidates for euthanasia, such as in the Netherlands and Belgium, it is easy to see how people who feel no other purpose in their lives might find euthanasia for organ donation preferable — ending their lives early for the sake of someone else.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the ultimate virtual signal?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Capital punishment without anesthesia. Oh, the possibilities...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I began some serious contemplation on being an organ donor when 99 year old David Rockefeller got his THIRD heart-within weeks of being placed back on the transplant list.

I recently read where organ donations are a large part of Ukraine's GDP, so did some more investigating.

The US and Spain were tied in 2022 for the global market of organ donations, and the US is the number one global supplier of blood. Donated blood.

There's a vast amount of wealth tied to the current medical industry, and transplants are a huge part of that revenue. There's so much profit to be made they're getting creative on how to increase supplies.

Then we have the 'for profit' abortion clinics.....that sell fetal tissue and organs to the highest bidder.

As per usual, once the government or big business gets their fingers into something that started out as a good thing it becomes fraught with greed and corruption.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I began some serious contemplation on being an organ donor when 99 year old David Rockefeller got his THIRD heart-within weeks of being placed back on the transplant list.

I recently read where organ donations are a large part of Ukraine's GDP, so did some more investigating.

The US and Spain were tied in 2022 for the global market of organ donations, and the US is the number one global supplier of blood. Donated blood.

There's a vast amount of wealth tied to the current medical industry, and transplants are a huge part of that revenue. There's so much profit to be made they're getting creative on how to increase supplies.

Then we have the 'for profit' abortion clinics.....that sell fetal tissue and organs to the highest bidder.

As per usual, once the government or big business gets their fingers into something that started out as a good thing it becomes fraught with greed and corruption.

I heard Ukraine has a nice, world's largest organ trafficking program.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Currently I am an organ donor, but maybe its time to reconsider

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: nugget1

I heard Ukraine has a nice, world's largest organ trafficking program.

And everything else evil in the world and it's all run by President Biden.

Crazy huh.

top topics

join