It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic Lunacy Illustrated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Throughout the last 3 years people have participated in many numerous "health" practices that were driven by politics and not science. Masks were known not to be helpful (later proven by the recent Cochrane study) but people were forced to wear them almost everywhere. Sitting instead of standing at restaurants was acceptable, since a virus is only infectious in the standing position. The random number of 6 feet for social distancing was simply made up because it "sounded like a nice number." Pretending that asymptomatic people could be infectious and had to be tested constantly was completely fabricated. Some people would wash their groceries, and spray hand sanitizer everywhere. They all still ended up getting the virus. But was this pure idiocy, or was it because people were brainwashed and mass formation had taken hold? Is it madness?

In any case, it's clear that this lunacy continued through to the release of the covid vaccines where people adopted them just like they did with wearing the masks while in the middle of the ocean. I see these two as equally insane. They were so eager to accept an experimental and untested drug driven by a billion dollar advertising campaign funded by the government aka your tax dollars, that anyone who questioned it was literally Satan.

Below are some examples of how pictures can be worth a thousand words. Or in this case, a thousand cringes.

edit on 26-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures. You need one more though. An abandon mask hanging on a branch out in the forest .

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

People hate on Con-Artists, Magicians, Illusionists, Salesmen and Thespians; but that is because the ones who pull the strings are exactly that.

I prefer my moral compass and common sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My personal favorite:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Even better?

Oh yes, but wait there's more!!!

Now they are soft rolling apologies, and sending subtle shifts of blame onto us, the evil ANTI-VAXXER that didn't care about grandma.

Yes, apparently now we should all realize that we were scared back then and didn't know things. Well, except those who did, and to those people? You should have told us what you knew...seriously, I've seen more than three "opinion piece" articles subtly saying us anti-vaxxers should have spoken up. Again, sadly serious, they're saying we should have spoken up more...while at the time advocating for us to be silenced on social media.

it's just...ughh, brain hurts, didn't know society could go so full retard.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

March of 2020 I called it. . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one listened.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

March of 2020 I called it. . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one listened.

That you did.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Never forget...

They want you to forget...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I still laugh when I think about Biden giving us all hope in the early summer of 2021.
He told us that if we all obeyed Faucci and got vaxxed, there was a chance that we just might be able to have our backyard cookouts come July 4th!

(Provided there weren't too many people at said cookouts)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I ignore the stupid as much as possible.

We screwed ourselves and showed DC what cowering sheep America has become.

It's pathetic.

I still see people masked. . . . . outdoors!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Even better?

Oh yes, but wait there's more!!!

Now they are soft rolling apologies, and sending subtle shifts of blame onto us, the evil ANTI-VAXXER that didn't care about grandma.

Yes, apparently now we should all realize that we were scared back then and didn't know things. Well, except those who did, and to those people? You should have told us what you knew...seriously, I've seen more than three "opinion piece" articles subtly saying us anti-vaxxers should have spoken up. Again, sadly serious, they're saying we should have spoken up more...while at the time advocating for us to be silenced on social media.

I do think one big aspect is willful ignorance. I can't even discuss basic ideas without people getting upset because they don't understand them. Like wtf happened to rational discussions and independent thinking? People have been zombified.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It's not lunacy at all.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

It's the Covitiots™, that genuflected to every stupid Plan™.

They couldn't get-away with it, if half of the people in the world had two clues to rub together.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I had to find this video. It still cracks me up!

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
... Yes, apparently now we should all realize that we were scared back then and didn't know things. Well, except those who did, and to those people? You should have told us what you knew...seriously, I've seen more than three "opinion piece" articles subtly saying us anti-vaxxers should have spoken up. Again, sadly serious, they're saying we should have spoken up more...while at the time advocating for us to be silenced on social media.

Anybody arguing that should be prepared to demonstrate what they have learned, so the next time TPTSB™ try to pull-it off, and they will : what will they do ?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They only thing the people in charge got right was where to invest their millions of illgotten gains.
They all got a lot richer in the past few years.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I still laugh when I think about Biden giving us all hope in the early summer of 2021.
He told us that if we all obeyed Faucci and got vaxxed, there was a chance that we just might be able to have our backyard cookouts come July 4th!

(Provided there weren't too many people at said cookouts)

17 cents less too!

why are these people still wasting oxygen?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I didn't worry too much originally. Though it seemed like they panicked and were fear mongering, still there was a virus doing the rounds and I accepted that this was probably for appearance sake, but would at least give them time to come up with a real plan.

Then as time dragged on it become obvious that this was their real plan. lol.

When was it that our PH bureaucracy and associated branches of academia were taken over by morons?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And the fact that there are still people on ATS that are still attempting to convince us that this nonsense was necessary and
that the so-called test run of mRNA injections (of all different levels of unknown ingredients) were the best thing since sliced bread.

I'd like to chew my stupid friends out that got injected and ended up dead very shortly thereafter. I have at least 3 other friends around me that I have been watching.

I had one friend that was pondering whether to get the shot or not. He said a prayer about it, and was walking in a shopping center, and some woman ran out of the drugstore and said " Have you got your shot? Come in here, we have a free vax shot for you right now" so he got it! Thought God answered his prayer. That was the Devil! It was too late by the time I called him to warn him not to do it.

How many people have I told what my dad warned me about the shots? A genius Bacteriologist- Stanford schooled, and also a Chemist, and Microbiologist- But no! They know better, because a Jesuit trained 33-degree Mason told them it was safe...... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
An oldie but a goody.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
They only thing the people in charge got right was where to invest their millions of illgotten gains.
They all got a lot richer in the past few years.

9 new pharma billionaires since the pandemic started.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join