It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US Political System Losing It All? #DeathThroes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you step back, and look at the past 6-12 months [alone] of outrageous World Events “happening” vs the reality of Deep State multigenerational fraud being exposed, can you see their desperation RIGHT NOW to cling to their power?

- Biden looking to fight a two-front global war over what? Being old and grumpy?
- Covid-19. Everything involved was BS
- Internal critical ‘paid for 5x over’ US infrastructure failures, ZERO .gov competency in resolving problems
- Hillary publicly calling for a Putin “Clintoning”
- Epstein’s List is still in play
- As is Hunter’s Laptop From Hell, even though being “Down-Low’d” by the FBI for YEARS
- Musk trolling everyone who had an agenda, what happened to Snowden???
- Corrupt FBI/DOJ/.Gov exposure
- Southern Border goat-rodeo
- AZ cartel infiltration, voter fraud, government wide corruption and failure
- UFO/UAP/whatever ballon BS is going on
- Gov’t sponsored divide and conquer public messaging [Black vs White] across all SocNet
- Penn Biden Secret Doc Library and its customers
- Ukraine-based salaries, Gov’t official firings, St. sponsored arms deals, and how many Billions??? W/O Budget Approval???
- Dem vs Rep exposure as Uniparty, what is the actual difference again?
- Sexualization of kids
- Let’s go way back to Uranium One, O’bummers pallet of cash to Iran, and more recently, trading a WNBA nobody for The Merchant Of Death while building World conflict with his employer -RU.

Seems like the Uniparty/Globalists are pulling out all the stops to constantly change the focus and win through overwhelming the working folks/feeders. Blah, blah, blah… Sure I missed a bunch, but it’s Sunday so that means BBQ around here, So F it all!

edit on 26-2-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you want to control large populations keeping them divided and confused is proven to work. Most people don't have the ability to step back and see the overall picture.

You touched on most of the important ones, but I would add the loss of food processing plants and the coordinated effort to keep farmers and ranchers from producing. Starving, confused divided people will be begging to be controlled. Whomever promises to make it all better will be crowned king of the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think you’ll find it’s all going largely according to plan

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

I'll answer one of your questions. What happened to Edward Snowden?

He swore an oath to Putin and to Russia and was granted a Russian passport and Russian citizenship.

Link

And it's death throes, nobody is throwing death around.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hopefully it's the end of civilization.
If it is, I will nominate Ted Kaczynski for chief of my clan, if we both manage to survive.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Some do claim this is the end times.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

I'll answer one of your questions. What happened to Edward Snowden?

He swore an oath to Putin and to Russia and was granted a Russian passport and Russian citizenship.

Link

And it's death throes, nobody is throwing death around.

Thank you for the spelling. My bad.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You forgot to mention Trump's attempted coup.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's the controlled destruction of the American empire. All empires eventually fall, except in this case it's being orchestrated by our leaders. They remember what happened to Cesar and would prefer to avoid that outcome...

Therefore they must keep us preoccupied with hating everything and everyone except the people who are actually making our lives worse. Like sending billions to the most corrupt country in Europe meanwhile our infrastructure is in such disrepair we can't safely transport hazardous chemicals around the country for fear the people in charge are so irresponsible they would rather create a Chernobyl type event rather than do an expensive and effective clean up costing the company and government millions.

We're being run into the ground by a bunch of heartless criminals and thugs. Pillaging the last remaining wealth of this country. They would rather see money go to a war criminal in another country than to a struggling mother trying to feed her child.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I disagree with some of you here. (No, not looking for a fight.)

I believe that this is not the destruction of the American people... nor the even the nation...

I believe this is the desperate flailing of a "system" which was constructed and deployed to 'effect the destruction" of which many of you speak...

But what we are seeing is their failure coming to fruition.

The first sign of failure is the "double down" which they are now standing back and evaluating. They've seen the utter waste of time they have engaged in... and are now debating another "round" of BS to foist upon us... they refuse to accept that despite their fervent faith otherwise, "You can't fool all the people... all the time."

The overall attempt to make Americans think we are 'losing' is the proper focus now...

Don't be fooled, take heart, soon we will witness these cabals destroying themselves from within... it should be fun.

The rapidity of their "big show" plot additions speaks volumes...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
You forgot to mention Trump's attempted coup.

The one(s) against The Trump Administration right? 👀

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The bad guys (for lack of a better word) the Communists have won.

And every woke, leftist, liberal twinkie is cheering them on.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Death throes?

I'd say the rigor mortis is setting in already.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the usa is where the British empire was in its death throes 100 years ago.. i say British empire which really mean progressive liberalism before it collapsed in the 1920s with every sick of its wars..

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

the extremists are winning.. but they have been known by other names, political catholicism, political puritanism, liberal progressive, nazism and communism are the modern faces.. we are where each was just before the ideological collapse..

we are at the 100th anniversary of the collapse of progressive liberal globalism in 1923 where the dominions said F*ck you to gloibalist liberal progressive Westminster being sole arbiter of their foreign policy.. it was the end of westminster as leader of (using a modern turn of phrase) the free world and by default the end of progressive liberalism and the empire.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They will not go quietly into the night.... there still too much money to be made out of American saps.

top topics

join