It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy dream I had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Alright so I'm not really into this stuff anymore so I'm not sure why I had this dream but I wanted to share.

Normally dreams that I have are a product of recent information put into my brain. Things you've been thinking about, stuff you've been reading and watching recently, things going on in your life, then your brain kind of hashes out a scenario. Well, this one was different and it happened in the span of falling asleep for a mere 30 minutes because I woke myself up. My arm was numb and hurting, thankfully I probably fell asleep in the wrong position.

So I'm the closing manager at a busy restaurant, I typically work from 6-8pm until 2-3am. In this dream, I was working with my boss but instead of a restaurant he had like a super department store, think mega walmart. There was everything in there, and giant cages with so much product that I wondered how anyone would ever be able to get up there to get the stuff out to put on the shelve but you could see some of it and it looked desirable. Had a bunch of new people, a couple of trouble makers, one was messing with me and we were talking about letting him go.

I went outside because there was a commotion, tons of people showed up late in the evening, the day started with the store empty, training the employees. So, in the chaos when I went outside, there were crowds looking at the sky and things were happening in the sky. Two big tornados but they were going sideways, it still inspired fear and awe though. A giant image of an angel that was translucent in the clouds so you could see through and it was talking. Something about war upon the earth, more translucent imagery.

I was talking to a guy nearby and we were kind of in disbelief and I asked him, do you think this is real? Someone is projecting this stuff up into the sky. He was pretty confident in what he knew and was explaining the science behind it. Then I looked at a cloud and it dissolved and turned into a bunch of black orbs, round things, and they all descended upon us. Everyone screamed and stampeded into the store through the glass entrance. Some people inside weren't letting people in but I made it inside. Then glass started shattering, people were getting shredded, it was really windy as whatever it was started killing people.

Then I woke up.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it.
Hope this doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
With all the recent threads on UAP's, a mock alien invasion, World War III and cataclysms it seems pretty normal to me.

Everything we experience every second of our life goes into the recesses of our brain somewhere, and has a tendency to surface in some pretty fantastic dreams.

P.S. I'd like to see that movie!

edit on 700000011America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think it's time for a vacation. When I start dreaming about work a lot or people from my work invade my normal dreams, it's time to take a break.

Then again, that apocalyptic stuff... hmmm. Did you watch Knock at the Cabin recently?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
With all the recent threads on UAP's, a mock alien invasion, World War III and cataclysms it seems pretty normal to me.

Everything we experience every second of our life goes into the recesses of our brain somewhere, and has a tendency to surface in some pretty fantastic dreams.

P.S. I'd like to see that movie!

And this continues the sky cluttered everyone hid inside out of fear still there were trucks on the streets roads . Finally the scary sky ended and the people came out but all the stores were closed and border barricades were in place bulletins came on the phones with individual instructions for each person on disposing of their cars ... They weren't needed
The people had locked themselves and the authority threw away the key

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wasn't that the movie "Darkest hour"? Maybe you watched recently and your mind is remembering during your dream

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That is a very interesting dream. I'm not sure what it could mean, but the fact that the guy in the dream told you it was a projection makes me think of project blue beam.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

your dream was consistent with the world events which are forming our present Reality ...

however that translucent 'Angel' is not an 'Angel' but rather the instigator of the War ( either Zelinskyy/Biden/Putin)

the Orbs are drones, the horizontal tornados are Hypersonic missiles, the big-box-store is the global commerce paradigm,

the fleeing crowds are the populations squeezed between /Ukraine & Romania/ in the land where Russia has an Ammo Depot and weapons Armory chock full of war supplies---- and being considered as a tactical nuke target by the Putin followers

All-in-All...it was caused by:

it happened in the span of falling asleep for a mere 30 minutes because I woke myself up. My arm was numb and hurting, thankfully I probably fell asleep in the wrong position

so much for that power nap

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Pretty interesting, can you describe the "angel"?

Classic biblical or more just feathered wings or what?

Thanks.

top topics

join