It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's fate will determaine the west's authority in the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This article explains what the war in Ukraine is about.

Its not about Democracy,Freedom its about the West/Anglo World Order and its Authority in the world.
Whose Authority? the US.
The west/US doesn't want peaceful competition nor co existing with its diversities.

The West/US want those in Europe or anywhere to be America's vassals without questioning America's actions on the world stage.
Ukraine’s fate will determine the West’s authority in the world

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Not the West.

The owners of the West.

Those they are financially indebted to.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Not the West.

The owners of the West.

Those they are financially indebted to.

Khazarian Mafia?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I.s.... UK e.

originally posted by: vNex92
This article explains what the war in Ukraine is about.

Its not about Democracy,Freedom its about the West/Anglo World Order and its Authority in the world.
Whose Authority? the US.
The west/US doesn't want peaceful competition nor co existing with its diversities.

The West/US want those in Europe or anywhere to be America's vassals without questioning America's actions on the world stage.
Ukraine’s fate will determine the West’s authority in the world

In order of proxy ... Israel gives the direction u.s. runs the direction ... Ukraine takes the beating so badly only the wounded are left... israel moves in . No hurrying make sure of russian s die oh are they taking orders from israel too?
edit on 25-2-2023 by benstarr because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I disagree, the old are dying off and the young like to kill themselves with stupid behavior. The west is near finished, there will be no super powers, heck even Chinese these days the kids are too lazy too do manual labor, and the farming industry is not easy there. A nation falls within due to 2 factors.
1. The weather suddenly changes
2. Incompetent insight of leadership ( I'm not talking about corrupted officials either )

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Let’s say we spend one trillion, which I hope to god we don’t.

We pumped out a few of those during COVID, the wars in the Middle East, and the 08’ bailouts and aftermath.

And yet, our dollar has been outperforming competitive assets amidst our blunders. Now, one could easily say “they rigged the system”. And to an extent, if I’m honest with myself, I’d have to agree we do distastefully project our advantage.

But if we say (and rightfully so), it doesn’t make sense with how America has been fumbling along the way… than those with that mentality suffer from the same thing as Americans. A lack of self awareness or any semblance of accountability.

There is a global societal deficiency causing untold damage. The whole world refuses to look in the mirror.

America might lose 1-5 trillion in their proxy war. Wonder how Russia fares even if they win after that. Maybe Iran, North Korea, Belarus, and some other countries that have the GDP of Vermont help lift that phoenix out of the ashes.

Russia, a nation who has been determined to cull every other generation of young men will finally take their rightful spot of the super power.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Actually, it's both.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I get tired talking about it.

There's some good people on ATS that happen to be Jewish and for all my explanations that I'm not anti-jewish I get the sense that they (those who don't engage in the discussion) feel attacked whenever I bring it up.

Perhaps my frustration with the realization of how monstrous and complete this control is isn't articulated well enough and I suppose that's on me.

I wanted to do a thread about the planned coup in the US in 1933 that Smedley Butler exposed and I asked myself how do I present my suspicions that the Rothschilds were willing to finance it to the amount of what would be $1trillion in today's money which is more than has been laundered to the Ukraine.

Smedley Butler went before the House of Representatives and testified what happened for the McCormack - Dickstein committee.

JP Morgan was involved.

Du Pont was involved.

And yet the committee named the hearing 'Investigation of Nazi propaganda activities'.

That ability to move between the shadows is why not many people can get their head around who the conspirators are and how good they are at what they do and how much control they exert over every institution that matters.

Nobody ever went after those responsible, but I have to wonder after the stock market crash and the terrible economic climate in those days who had what amounts to a trillion dollars in today's money to try and overthrow the US?

And if they succeeded, would Hitler and Butler have stood side by side in ww2?

Not many people realize how close the world had come to this possibile scenario it was only because of the character and heart that Butler showed that this very scenario was averted.

How many Americans have read, let alone know of the existence of the 86 page document that was published as a result of that hearing?

I suspect 0.01%?

True history is not taught.
edit on 26-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Ukraine's fate will determaine the west's authority in the world

This is true

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah, this is exactly why the US invaded Ukraine!

... wait a second...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Cannot access the article, as it's behind a paywall.

The stated aims of those Western countries (not only the Anglo-Saxon ones) is to provide aid to Ukraine, so that they are not over-run and by a brutal Russia. To prevent an aggressor getting away with the destruction of a sovereign neighbour, and thus setting a precedent by showing this type of imperial belligerence, is no longer tolerated. The world moved on, and Russia still thinks it's 1945, or 1750, or 1850.

The aim of Russia's invasion - although the objectives have changed like a confused cuttlefish - has been to stop the continued spread of democracy. A successful Ukraine would be an embarrassment and inconvenient to the Oligarchs and autocrats in Moscow.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Zelenskyy - Comedian to Thug: gettr.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Reading the post there. Americans are not liking that evil snake. Remember Marcus went to Hawaii with the gold and millions from the USA. The same will happen to the snake. He'll go to Canada. Europe does not like leaders that desert their country. Forget South America, he wouldn't last one second in a public area on any international airport there.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Why should we believe anything that you choose to post when you have just been caught red-handed lying about Russian books being burned in Ukraine to satisfy your own agenda?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What is actually wrong with comedians?

You use the term like it's an insult.

Whereas Putin is thug to even bigger thug. With no apparent sense of humour.

Or any redeeming feature at all, come to think of it.
edit on 26-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I for one would prefer a world dominated by Russia and China since they are such super awesome places filled with rainbow-farting unicorns and no one ever gets disappeared for free expression in either one of those countries.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Let's not forget that we would then benefit from free medical treatments, like COVID, Novichok and Polonium?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Let's not forget that we would then benefit from free medical treatments, like COVID, Novichok and Polonium?

I'm hoping we all get shipped to a not-so-secret bio lab or organ harvesting facility once the NATO/EU war falters since the combined economies of $40trillion pales in comparison to Russia's.

edit on 26-2-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

People are unironically looking up to them for a few reasons. My favorites are that they’re playing contrarian just because Their Guy™️©️ isn’t running the show. And the other is because China and Russia aren’t “woke”.

I’m young and hang with a pretty diverse group. I don’t know anyone who’s trans. Very few who are gay. Most everyone I know is “normal”.

So if that’s my anecdotal data set, I’d be hard pressed anyone who thinks favorable or the east knows any of these minorities, yet they’d have us believe it’s an insurgent uprising.

As if it being topical in cultural debate is anything new either. Not that I can say for sure, but I’d be surprised if this even holds a flame to the free love or hippy era. Counter culture now doesn’t really have the representation to give it teeth. They’re just loud enough, and there’s enough people willing to larp on Twitter to make it look like anyone cares.

Somehow we’re to believe Twitter and Facebook T&C is equivocal to Chinese suppression. How ironic when I can say whatever I want whenever I want and only fear social recourse.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree with you, aggrievements are the name of the game for a while. If the people complaining weren't pissed off they'd have no other emotion to show.

edit on 26-2-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join