It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Spill Toxic Materials were going to be sent to Michigan and Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thank goodness it didn’t happen!
HERE

Shipments of hazardous waste from an Ohio train derailment to a Michigan facility have been halted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency following outcry from local, state and federal officials. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy announced the pause after Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Friday, Feb. 24, six truckloads of excavated soil were heading to a licensed waste disposal facility in Bellville, about 30 miles west of Detroit.

Something weird is going on. They are trying to dilute and spread the toxic materials.
Can you even imagine this toxic waste being near Lake Michigan?!!!!

Now I ask this, if this spill, really isn’t as bad as they claim, why has this turned into a game of hot potato and why do they want it out of Ohio so badly now!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If only we could bury all the corruption and corrupt people as deep as where this toxic waste should be buried..

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hope this brings positive results!

Environmental activist Erin Brockovich and several attorneys held an informational session and town hall in East Palestine on Feb. 24.
East Palestine residents fill the East Palestine High School auditorium as Erin Brockovich and others held a Justice for East Palestine event Friday, Feb. 24, 2023. More than 2,500 people attended. Attorneys Tom Bevan, Mikal Watts and Alicia O'Neill also attended.

[www.dispatch.com...]

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Now I ask this, if this spill, really isn’t as bad as they claim, why has this turned into a game of hot potato and why do they want it out of Ohio so badly now!!!!!

Remember after 9/11 they got rid of the steel from the buildings as quick as possible ? They are hoping for "out of sight, out of mind" and shifting the responsibility for it down the line. All that pollution become the other guys problem.

"Look ! All cleaned up, everything is fine now"

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Thank goodness it didn’t happen!
HERE

Shipments of hazardous waste from an Ohio train derailment to a Michigan facility have been halted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency following outcry from local, state and federal officials. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy announced the pause after Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Friday, Feb. 24, six truckloads of excavated soil were heading to a licensed waste disposal facility in Bellville, about 30 miles west of Detroit.

Something weird is going on. They are trying to dilute and spread the toxic materials.
Can you even imagine this toxic waste being near Lake Michigan?!!!!

not to mention more than 2 planes now that had scientist on them to test the ground and water crashed in route on "accident" yeah okay....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007
I thought it was just one plane with 6 scientists on it.
What was the second please.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

... Now I ask this, if this spill, really isn’t as bad as they claim, why has this turned into a game of hot potato and why do they want it out of Ohio so badly now!!!!!

Such a long history of toxic waste in Ohio™.

Anybody remember when the river caught fire ?
The-Cuyahoga-River-Fire-of-1969� ��.

Remember the Dupont-Chemical™ dumping of untreated PFAS™ & PFOA™ ?
PFAS™ = Perfluoroalkyl-And-Polyfluoroalkyl-Substances™ (PFAS™)
PFOA™ = Perfluorooctanoic-Acid™

Fluoride is extremely Toxic™, which is why they add it to drinking water and children's toothpaste.
( If link wont work : change URL extension from .gif to .jpg. )

DuPont™ Faces Ohio Lawsuit™ Over Teflon™ Chemicals™ in Water

Good docu on the beginning of the Dupont-Dump™ : The Devil You Know

This one keeps getting banned after a few days : Dark Waters

Probably best that they put us all in People-Boxes™ in big cities, so their toxic trains and factories can just do their thing without us sticking our noses in their business.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

My Niece and her family live close enough to have smelled the smoke from this. Yes the soil was contaminated and needs to be removed, but, it isn't currently a hazard.
When this first happened the attitude was "well they voted for Trump, screw them". Then the Democrats got called out on it. Now the attitude is to increase the environmental hype so that the Democrat supporting Trial Lawyers can sue. It is a political scam. The only reason that the Secretary of Transportation got involved is that the railroad is NON union. Just like his taking shots at Southwest's computer problem, he is now taking shots at the railroad. Funny how the press releases about the environment are coming from the Railroad Unions.

Now for the best part. Does anybody know the recommended method for dealing with the contaminated soil? Incineration.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I haven’t paid a great deal of attention to this spill but from what I’ve managed to catch, the spill was five cars of vinyl chloride. That stuff is very toxic, but since it was burnt it was no longer vinyl chloride. The biggest percentage became sulphuric acid which is far less toxic and deludes very quickly.

My guess is that the soil soaked up vinyl chloride and will be burned and the byproducts collected.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

My Niece and her family live close enough to have smelled the smoke from this. Yes the soil was contaminated and needs to be removed, but, it isn't currently a hazard.
When this first happened the attitude was "well they voted for Trump, screw them". Then the Democrats got called out on it. Now the attitude is to increase the environmental hype so that the Democrat supporting Trial Lawyers can sue. It is a political scam. The only reason that the Secretary of Transportation got involved is that the railroad is NON union. Just like his taking shots at Southwest's computer problem, he is now taking shots at the railroad. Funny how the press releases about the environment are coming from the Railroad Unions.

Now for the best part. Does anybody know the recommended method for dealing with the contaminated soil? Incineration.
a reply to: JIMC5499

yeah yeah yeah,,,, have any proof of anything you just said?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-a reply to: JAGStorm

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join