It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is gonna dig a tunnel & invade USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, this really was true, until a group of wormlike snakes infiltrated the tunnel.
There would have been a mass slaughter, but one industrious Chinaman was able to grab onto one of these subterranean snakes and use it as a whip to beat back the others, and summoned an owl to complete the act.
Since then these tunnels have been sealed and the PLA has restricted access to a 25 mile circumference around the tunnels.
Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This boomer?:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh man, a tunnel! Brilliant plan that. How could we ever defend against such a thing. I mean, as this invasion force begins rolling out of it, there's just no technology available to collapse a tunnel opening up on our mainland. Certainly bombs and explosives would be useless. I'm so frightened I'm shaking.

/end sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020
China is gonna dig a tunnel through the Earth and invade America. They've been spreading this scare propaganda since the 80s. It's 2023 and the Boomers are still scared #less. That's what you call Government mind control.

Nothing's changed it only got worse with digital technology. When Black Americans protest and riot, Muricans tell them to take responsibility for their own people and actions. Yet when something goes wrong inside America, the Muricans are the first to blame other countries. Take responsibility for your own country and your own people's actions please.

Shoe
E=MC2
...Because...USA...
Brick
Onions
There is no service to the number you've dialed
Flat tire

edit on 25-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Gapkid2020

The hell, I'm stoned and this still doesn't make any damn sense. Exactly which Boomers actually think this tunnel invasion is feasible? Or are you just more blitzed than I am? (because I highly (haha) suspect so)

Even stoned or blitzed I don't think Ive ever been worried about China digging a hole and invading

reminds me of

www.history.com...

In late June, a Union regiment from the 48th Pennsylvania Infantry began digging a tunnel under the Rebel fortifications. The soldiers, experienced miners from Pennsylvania’s anthracite coal regions, dug for nearly a month to construct a horizontal shaft over 500 feet long. At the end of the tunnel, they ran two drifts, or side tunnels, totaling 75 feet along the Confederate lines to maximize the destruction. Four tons of gunpowder filled the drifts, and the stage was set.

Union soldiers lit the fuse before dawn on July 30. The explosion that came just before 5:00 a.m. blew up a Confederate battery and most of one infantry regiment, creating a crater 170 feet long, 60 to 80 feet wide, and 30 feet deep. As one Southern soldier wrote, “Several hundred yards of earth work with men and cannon was literally hurled a hundred feet in the air.” However, the Union was woefully unprepared to exploit the gap. The Yankees were slow to exit the trenches, and when they did the 15,000 attacking troops ran into the crater rather than around it. Part of the Rebel line was captured, but the Confederates that gathered from each side fired down on the Yankees. The Union troops could not maintain the beachhead, and by early afternoon they retreated back to their original trenches.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

interesting

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have never heard of this one.....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Tunnel under the Pacific Ocean?

I've heard it all now.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

China is gonna dig a tunnel & invade USA

sounds like someone been watching looney tunes while smokin left handers.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
ETA: Not sure if I should be askeered of the tunneling Chinamen, or the 300 million Ukrainians that have invaded the USA

Yes.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

"Battle Beneath the Earth" is a 1967 British sci-fi thriller film starring Kerwin Mathews. It was released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The film also features character actor Ed Bishop. Plot: Scientist Arnold Kramer believes that rogue elements of the communist Chinese Army headed by fanatic General Chan Lu are using advanced burrowing machines in an effort to conquer the U.S. by placing atomic bombs under major cities.

The bombs are in tunnels dug from China through the Hawaiian islands to the United States. In the expected war 100 million are forecast to die. He is committed to an asylum,

LINK
edit on 25-2-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well this guy at least managed to unify the many typically conflicting voices on ATS into a single coherent direction of 'WTF are you talking about nutter'...

Ill give him that, that takes a special level of special to achieve.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020
China is gonna dig a tunnel through the Earth and invade America. They've been spreading this scare propaganda since the 80s. It's 2023 and the Boomers are still scared #less. That's what you call Government mind control.

Nothing's changed it only got worse with digital technology. When Black Americans protest and riot, Muricans tell them to take responsibility for their own people and actions. Yet when something goes wrong inside America, the Muricans are the first to blame other countries. Take responsibility for your own country and your own people's actions please.

What in the Hills have eyes are you talking about. You don’t even have the saying right.

When WE, as in US, and in AMERICA on US soil were little kids and we played on the playground, we would sometimes dig in the sand.

For whatever crazy reason, our parents/teachers/babysitters would say “hey, you trying to dig to China”.
That is the Saying.

Not China is digging a hole to us.

This folks is how history gets distorted. I’ve seen it happen a lot lately, especially with things that were popular in the 80s.

edit on 25-2-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wasnt this the plot of one of those old fu man chu films?

eta yes, well sorta.
www.imdb.com...

edit on 56pSat, 25 Feb 2023 17:05:56 -060020232023-02-25T17:05:56-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: addendum

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Is that what they call it now? Sniffing glue = ie: disrupting the US financial systems…👀

Is that why you’ve been too busy to stop by and give us our daily dose of insults and dopamine?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's threads like this that brings all people together to go WHAT THE?????????

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Why would they go through all the expense and difficulty of a tunnel when they can just go to Mexico and walk right in untouched? Whats a few million more or less armed militants crossing the border? Just another day in the USA...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
pretty cool
until you get stuck in the molten core.

it's all fun and war until someone gets melted.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
It's threads like this that brings all people together to go WHAT THE?????????

My thread worked, a bunch of Muricans making excuses and diverting the subject. Not a single responsibility for their own country yet the first to blame others

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Weirdest bait ever...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join