It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is gonna dig a tunnel & invade USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
China is gonna dig a tunnel through the Earth and invade America. They've been spreading this scare propaganda since the 80s. It's 2023 and the Boomers are still scared #less. That's what you call Government mind control.

Nothing's changed it only got worse with digital technology. When Black Americans protest and riot, Muricans tell them to take responsibility for their own people and actions. Yet when something goes wrong inside America, the Muricans are the first to blame other countries. Take responsibility for your own country and your own people's actions please.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gapkid2020

I have no idea what you are trying to convey here, it reads like something something tony the tiger thee end.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The hell, I'm stoned and this still doesn't make any damn sense. Exactly which Boomers actually think this tunnel invasion is feasible? Or are you just more blitzed than I am? (because I highly (haha) suspect so)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly...

No where does it say, smoke and post on a discussion board....

Wait, did I just say that...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hahaha, Awesome.
I am afraid of what now?
I have never heard of this one.
China digging a tunnel to the USA, really?
Tipping back a few before you posted, eh?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020
China is gonna dig a tunnel through the Earth and invade America. They've been spreading this scare propaganda since the 80s. It's 2023 and the Boomers are still scared #less. That's what you call Government mind control.

Nothing's changed it only got worse with digital technology. When Black Americans protest and riot, Muricans tell them to take responsibility for their own people and actions. Yet when something goes wrong inside America, the Muricans are the first to blame other countries. Take responsibility for your own country and your own people's actions please.

LOL! I'd bet dollars to donuts that they've already got tunnels from Mexico into the USA!!! If they don't, they're idiots, because the Mexican drug smugglers have been doing it forever.

There was also talk about China building an underwater railway from China to mainland USA. I don't know happened to that plan.

But I get it... you just wanted to take a dig at our elders in particular --

...the Boomers are still scared #less...

And all Americans in general --

...Muricans ...
How very special. Or something.

So pretty much just a self-serving trash talking whine for cheap political points.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020

Deeheecent...

I still don't get it.

What's the connection?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Tunnels , China and Murica ... who knows !

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Lol you beat me to it, definetly seems to be a quantum encrypted "high-end" string of thoughts. It's so high it flew right over my head....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Ok FFS, you may have a point about some of these threads, lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Nyiah

Lol you beat me to it, definetly seems to be a quantum encrypted "high-end" string of thoughts. It's so high it flew right over my head....

It's a high-end something all right, lol. That's usually where you collect what's left of your, eh, "Eureka!" moments, and just go chill with some Doors

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Either somebody got off their prescribed meds, or they found some new meds down in skid row.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm a boomer and I've never heard of this and even if I had, I wouldn't be scared. I seriously doubt the Chinese are capable of digging a tunnel over 7,000 miles long.

Besides, they don't need a tunnel, they're already here. Just walk into any Wal Mart and you'll find shelves full of cheap Chinese crap.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
China, Russia bad

We West GOOD guys.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

When I was a kid I loved to dig holes. I got shouted at one day for going under the foundations of the house.

I was told many times "if you keep digging you'll end up in China"!

Someone else in China must have kept going and are due to pop out soon eh?

Do they fall out feet first?
edit on 25/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

'Some'? As a in just a few?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MykeNukem

'Some'? As a in just a few?

Today...for sure.

ETA: Not sure if I should be askeered of the tunneling Chinamen, or the 300 million Ukrainians that have invaded the USA

edit on 2/25/2023 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lots of potential to start sniffing glue, innit?
Don't be such a downer, it's all about "the mindset" after all!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Classic troll tactics make exaggerated hyperbolic claims on a site's message board, thus discrediting those with less bombastic claims, in this case about China, the message board, and site as a whole.

even though I doubt ATS's footprint even warrants such a weak effort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join