It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden invokes Aretha Franklin when asked about visiting Ohio crash site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't know why some of us were worried about Joe's cognitive abilities, it sounds like he has it all under control. Trying to find the video

nypost.com...

At least he didn’t try to carry a tune.

President Biden invoked Aretha Franklin in rambling and confused response to a reporter who asked whether he planned to visit the site of a toxic trail derailment in Ohio.

Biden made the remarks Friday afternoon while departing the White House for his vacation home in Wilmington, Del. His administration — in particular Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg — have been accused of a sluggish response to the toxic chemical spill in East Palestine.

“At this point, I’m not,” Biden said of any plans to visit.

“I did a whole video, I mean, um, what the hell, on,” Biden said trailing off before a reporter jumped in.

“Zoom?”

“Zoom! All I can think of every time I think of Zoom is that song in my generation, Who’s Zoomin’ Who,” Biden said referring to the 1985 Aretha Franklin hit.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hey, Joe, that should be 'Who's Zoomin' Whom.'

:
edit on 2023 2 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Visiting Volodymyr Zelenskyy 5,000 away in Ukraine was far more important than traveling 200 miles to visit East Palestine.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Of course. I wonder if he came back with some extra suitcases stuffed with righteous dollar bills?

a reply to: ColeYounger

new topics

top topics

join