It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky it is dangerous for Americans to question the amount of aid being given to Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
no worries I should have included this initially

www.transparency.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthRevolution

as far as i can tell if russia wanted to end ukraine zelenski would be under the ground in a day.

That's what the German's thought, too, during WWII. Turns out, they were wrong.

The Russian military has been exposed as a paper bear. Could they destroy Ukraine? Probably. If they want to resort to weapons of mass destruction. That would not end well, I fear, for Russia, either.

The whole invasion was supposed to be over in a short period of time...yeah, didn't quite work out that way.

edit on 2/26/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If people put their "sympathy" emotions on the back burner when assessing the person of Volodymyr Zelenskyy, they'll conclude he is a screwball, just as the author of the below article does...

Zelensky at WEF Summit – Trump Can’t Stop Ukraine War Even with a Putin Agreement

January 17, 2024

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is so committed to the retention of war in Ukraine he seemingly implies if President Trump negotiates with Russian President Vladimir Putin to stop fighting, then Zelenskyy will fight both sides of the conflict. This guy is a little weird.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join