It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky it is dangerous for Americans to question the amount of aid being given to Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That is right the great savoir of the West and World Order saaid in a speech that it is dangerous for Americans to begin questioning the amount of aid
Given to Ukraine.
After saying this than goes off bursting into the propaganda that if Russia wins they will Baltic states, NATO member states and the U.S.

Which that is nonsense.

The fact that you have Zelensky not allowing you to question the amount of aid being given to Ukraine or where it is actually going.

Zelensky it is dangerous for Americans to question the amount of aid being given to Ukraine

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Someone pointed well the way Zelensky said this about aid money is no different from when Media said Dangerous to question your government.

When it comes to aid money, whatever happened to the billions to Syrian Rebels? Libya?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well Z aka Soros Junoir does run the world now by proxy.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I really wouldn't worry too much bout this. WW3 may be on the horizon, I actually think it's unavoidable at this point but, Zelensky wont be in power for much longer. Mark my words.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
How about we just end ALL “foreign aid”?

Ohio could use it better than ANY foreign nation right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
I agree. I'm British but I agree that we should end all foreign aid. You guys as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
It would definitely clear up who is on what side.
Quick fast and in a hurry.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

We send money to China! Wrap your head around that.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What he really means is that it would be dangerous to look too deeply into where that aid money ended up...

I wonder just how much of it ended up in his pocket, and the pockets of his cronies?? Or in kickbacks to his advocates in Congress and the White House?? Yep, truly dangerous.

Do not, however, think that this is in any way excusing naked aggression of the part of Mother Russia.

Vlad is just as corrupt, if not more so, with a net worth estimated at something around 200 billion US. That's an incredible amount of money for someone who makes, according to Russian sources, around 150,000 US.

But, given that our ever so competent President has reason to support Ukraine...the "aid" will continue.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You need to be cancelled. How dare you utter such dangerous and anti narrative words. I'll see you in the Gulag.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Well, to be fair they use it to pay the Biden family so it ends up back here.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I remember in a interview Soros had admitted they had spend millions and millions onto Ukraine.

edit on 24-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
Curious.... what makes you say that about Zelensky?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Because Zelenskyy is more of a public relations guy than a President, or Commander-in-Chief, he knows what's being discussed inside our U.S. House.

Because the U.S. House is now run by individuals who put Americans First (MAGA-A.F.), there will not be any more huge $30 billion "aid" packages to Zelenskyy from the United States.

He should show his gratitude and graciously take his collection plate to Canada, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Pakistan, etc.. and ask them to help Ukraine push Russia out of his country.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: RMFX1

Well, to be fair they use it to pay the Biden family so it ends up back here.

Amazingly, Hunter Biden's Net Worth is increasing fast. Two years ago, a judge gave Hunter a break on child-support due to lack of income.

NOW, he is worth close to $200,000,000 (200 million dollars)!

Source: constitutionus.com...

You know his ART didn't generate that much revenue.

Could it be from his Attorney contracts?

The U.S. House is finding out as we speak.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

WAIT,.... F... Y,.. It's Dangerous to me to Question where my money Goes ILLEGALITY IMO.... Guess what ,.... Since the Head of the IRS is on record that my taxes are voluntary contributions guess what I decided....... ?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
BORDERLINE TREASON?

IT IS DISGUSTING to hear AMERICAN officials speak with such passion about making other nations whole, peaceful, and prosperous, using YOUR and MY TAX DOLLARS to do so.

Congressman Garamendi said, "What we must do now is to make sure that Ukraine is in the very best possible situation, not just for Ukraine and its democracy and for their hopes and dreams about being an independent state, but also for our own international security.

For example, if we were to cut and run as some of my extreme MAGA Republicans are now talking about, that is a message not only to the Eastern European NATO countries, which are at substantial risk if we were to leave and not back up NATO and continue the particular issue in Ukraine, but it is a message to China having to do with the entire Western Pacific.

And, most importantly, are we willing to stand with Taiwan and the other countries in that area that are seriously being threatened by an aggressive China.”
More at: www.breitbart.com...

I wonder if this California Congressman has ever worked as hard to improve the quality of life for citizens in his state? Or, has even HALF as much passion and determination to help average California citizens, or Americans in general???

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
These people think they will gain the world. They will lose their souls. Very bad people. You better believe they are doing the same with money as they were before the war. Zelensky likely wanted a war so they could get more money to skim and divide up among the crime families. People are losing their lives so the few can fill their pockets.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
He should show his gratitude and graciously take his collection plate to Canada, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Pakistan, etc.. and ask them to help Ukraine push Russia out of his country.

He's been here whining for money to our Parliament too.

I'm sure Trudolf is laundering money like a MF'er in Ukraine too.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know Garamendi. He is Basque. They used to invite my wife and I to their ranch in the hills here for a big Basque barbeque, petting zoo and stuff for kids. They had a lot of money, you could tell. He and his wife seemed nice, but he is a typical politician. If they aren't bad when they start, they will become bad before too long.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join