It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you take the H5N1 bird flu vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

No because I have a two things going for me,an immune system and a semi functioning brain.
Oh and a parrot.
Maybe my parrot will want to get vaccinated?
No,she says no f☆☆☆ing way!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Sure.

I get a flu shot every year, and I have yet to get the flu. I have friends and family who would not get their flu shots and suffered through bouts of flu.

I got the COVID vaccine and I'm up to date with the boosters. I have not had a bout of COVID. I do have friends and family who refused to take the vaccine and became infected - one died.

There seems to be a pattern.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Sure.

I get a flu shot every year, and I have yet to get the flu. I have friends and family who would not get their flu shots and suffered through bouts of flu.

I got the COVID vaccine and I'm up to date with the boosters. I have not had a bout of COVID. I do have friends and family who refused to take the vaccine and became infected - one died.

I've never had a flu shot,gene therapy disguised as a vaccine,or any injections since I was 11 years old.
I haven't had flu,covid 19 and barely get a sniffle ever.
There seems to be a pattern here too?
Non of my family take vaccines either,same as me barely a sniffle ever.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Sure.

There are two sides to this anecdotal evidence. I know many people that only got the flu after they took the flu shot. There are many variants of influenza and the pharmaceutical companies guess at what's going to be the prevalent strain.

If a H5N1 vaccine is available, will you take it?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sure.

Cool story bruh. I have never got a flu shot, and I have never got the flu. (Until I got the covid flu) never jabbed either, wasn't the worst flu I ever had, not even close.

Thousands of people who DID get jabbed and got Covid also died.

Very unfortunate, except for the profits and kickbacks to the people that got paid for promoting worthless and dangerous products.

BTW accepting an immoral jab from immoral people is in itself immoral, and trust has been vacated from them. For me it would be a death of honor to not accept any vaccine ever from these same charlatans and liars.
edit on 25-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Even if a ‘real pandemic’ occurs there won’t be a ‘real vaccine’ available because the remedy that was advertised and promoted constantly was like drinking lead paint for Mercury poisoning.

It was never going to be beneficial to the recipient, only to the manufacturer.

If people start dying like flys from an illness (like really dying) and a generic medicine will provide relief there will be no negative press regarding its benefits (as we saw with the wu flu) it will be administered and lives will be saved.

What you just witnessed with the clot shots and scare campaign was a blatant display of theatre full of ugly, stupid actors with no talent and of no consequence.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Even if a ‘real pandemic’ occurs there won’t be a ‘real vaccine’ available because the remedy that was advertised and promoted constantly was like drinking lead paint for Mercury poisoning.

It was never going to be beneficial to the recipient, only to the manufacturer.

If people start dying like flys from an illness (like really dying) and a generic medicine will provide relief there will be no negative press regarding its benefits (as we saw with the wu flu) it will be administered and lives will be saved.

What you just witnessed with the clot shots and scare campaign was a blatant display of theatre full of ugly, stupid actors with no talent and of no consequence.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Starred!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Sure.

My vaccinations ended in 1975 .
Haven't had any of the "flus" and nothing else for that matter.
Got sick once. Ate a hamburger from a fast food place in 1976 .
Is there really a pattern here ?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A true H5N1 outbreak would be very bad indeed - but no, no vax for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I've never gotten a flu shot and can't remember the last time I had the flu.

I have family and friends who never fail to get their flu shots, and they almost all always get the flu, sometimes 2 or 4 times in the year.

Yes, there is... you are gullible and trust large corporations who are proven liars and psychotic criminals who will happily inject you with toxic chemicals for profit. It sounds like you're one of the lucky ones who got the placebo originals and boosters, maybe your luck will hold out. Hopefully you aren't abusing children by forcing your gullible blind trust in psychotic criminals on their innocent bodies.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
A true H5N1 outbreak would be very bad indeed - but no, no vax for me.

No, it wouldn't. H5N1 doesn't spread like the flu, it spreads like MonekPox (bodily fluids etc).

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

I'm not attacking your logic. There is no logic here actually. We have a case study that is actually exactly as you're suggesting. There are no 2 events. You're inventing a hypothesis and presenting it as real. We had a fake pandemic, 80% of the population went along with it. Expect the same results again.

It will all come down to the mortality rate. The last bird flu in China had a 56% rate, so what would you do with that?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cool story bruh. I have never got a flu shot, and I have never got the flu. (Until I got the covid flu) never jabbed either, wasn't the worst flu I ever had, not even close.

If you never got a flu how could the COVID flu then not be the worst you ever had...

Thousands of people who DID get jabbed and got Covid also died.

Though I agree not everyone needed the vaccine it helped millions of high-risk people. Following who were in hospitals after the vaccine was available over 90% were the unvacced.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Find comfort in that it was localized, not caused by H2H transmission

And then I would sit and wonder:

- Why are we hyping ourselves over 1 death and 1 infection today, when we had 36 deaths in 2014 but the world didn't end.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
NOPE!
NOT A CHANCE

I’ll never trust another needle again, ever.
If I’m conscious and someone tries……snap, bones will break. At the least!

Try me…….

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

A new report in the British Medical Journal reveals that 53% of humans who have caught the H5N1 strain of avian influenza since 2003 have died from the disease. A leading testing expert says this is why the virus must be taken extremely seriously. In contrast, COVID has a mortality rate of 3.4% and seasonal flu less than 1%.

medicalxpress.com...

I'll follow evidence-based science and not opinions, thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Would I take a bird flu vaccine?

If it is a traditional vaccine, yes.

If it is an MRNA vaccine, hell no.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
H5N1 bird flu vaccine

My intent is to not ruffle too many feathers

Good one! lol

My questions to you is, if this was the real deal this time, would you take a vaccine? Would you take any precautions or did the Covid scare just numb you to any further pandemics?

Won't need it. Going by the last (totally legit) CDC vaccinated/unvaccinated non covid mortality study I read, by the time we're on our 12th booster we should be immortal. lol

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Not really. Apart from the Spanish Flu back in 1918 all other types of flu have very low infection fatality rate.

This is bird flu and cannot be transmitted from humans to humans. Even if Pfizer or Moderna direct its evolution so to create vaccines... My immune system is much better then any of their junk products. And I am confident the same thing will happen when I got infected with SARS-CoV-2, being asymptomatic in a few words but this can only happen through infected poultry.

It is postulated that the case fatality rate is high but the number of actual cases are almost certainly many many more and most people don't even realise they have been infected.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Not really. Apart from the Spanish Flu back in 1918 all other types of flu have very small infection fatality rate.

This is bird flu and cannot be transmitted from humans to humans. Even if Pfizer or Moderna direct its evolution so to create vaccines... My immune system is much better then any of their junk products. And I am confident the same thing will happen when I got infected with SARS-CoV-2, being asymptomatic.

Nobody is sure yet and this pathogen supposedly is able to mutate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join