It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder Substance" is Falling from the Sky In West Virginia and Maryland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

We don't have it here as of yet but the radio is calling it "dust" from pollen because of the spring-like weather we've been having.

Everyone has their own take on it I guess.

Remember back in the day when we all seemed to have microscopes at home, why hasn't anyone taken a look?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus
Because "science" is a form of white supremacy embedded in a history of Misogyny. Microscopes are phallic and oppressive to the 328 other genders.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyATS

lol yeah science isn't political right...

Atleast we could tell if it is organic or debris particles, it's not like it needs analysis or anything because you can glean a good few pointers from a kids microscope.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Same kind of reports in Connecticut also.

www.nbcconnecticut.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Aerial Dispersant? "Photochemical Oxidation of Oil Reduced the Effectiveness of Aerial Dispersants Applied in Response to the Deepwater Horizon Spill"

based how everyone reacted the last time dispersants were used, they definitely wouldn't tell us they are using some type of aerial dispersant.

the article i linked just talks about using an airplane to drop dispersants, i cant find anything on atmospheric contamination clean up.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

Lol you must have just watched MR ballen’s video about the coc aine bear. Although he got a lot of the details wrong about what exactly happened in that case which has lead me to believe his research isn’t as good as I thought.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
UNKNOWN WHITE SUBSTANCE FELL FROM THE SKY
Bennett Park Dr - Salisbury, MD
Salisbury Fire Department are on the scene at Bennett Park Dr for a possible hazmat situation. The caller said that some sort of white substance fell from the sky and has coated various items on the property. The caller wanted the fire department to check it out and determine what this unknown substance is.
Update 10:48 AM - Firefighters are clearing the call. They have identified the unknown source..... as pollen. And before anyone asks, no, this is not a joke, this really just happened.
Facebook site Eastern Shore Undercover

Do you have a link?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And this utube vid:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Looks like The EPA is stuck or deliberately stalling !!!! Hmmm 🤡☠️

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
COVID was a test for bio weapons. Were the balloons a test for chemical weapons? Dispersal pattern testing? True Windflow?

It was 100's of miles for the White House.

This is a weird one that will be buried like so other many things. Very odd.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002023-02-25T20:52:22-06:000822 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
COVID was a test for bio weapons. Were the balloons a test for chemical weapons? Dispersal pattern testing? True Windflow?

It was 100's of miles for the White House.

This is a weird one that will be buried like so other many things. Very odd.

I'm not sure what you meant, but the airplane was about 80 miles North of The White House, on the Potomac River.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This in 4 hours ago.

original.newsbreak.com...@amy-perkins-1608746/2935890088628-breaking-news-a-white-powder-substance-is-falling-from-the-sky-in-west-virginia-and- maryland-regions

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
From west virginia department of environmental protection
dep.wv.gov...

WVDEP coordinating with state and local agencies to investigate dust issue in the Eastern Panhandle
2/24/2023

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP) is working with state and local agencies to investigate large amounts of dust across multiple counties in West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle.

The WVDEP received reports late Thursday night about the dust and mobilized inspectors to the area to collect samples and identify potential sources. No obvious sources have been identified at this time.

No shelter in place advisories have been issued for this area.

"We have staff on site who are coordinating with our state and local partners to identify the material and any potential causes," said WVDEP Division of Air Quality Director Laura Crowder.

The WVDEP is working with the Berkeley County Office of Emergency Services and the state Department of Agriculture to collect additional samples and have them analyzed.

Samples will also be taken to the West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey in Morgantown to determine if the cause of the dust is related to recent dust storms in the Midwest.

The West Virginia Department of Agriculture, West Virginia Division of Emergency Management Division (WVEMD) and the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office are also investigating the situation.

For more WVDEP news and information, go to dep.wv.gov.... Also, connect with the agency on all social media platforms. Follow @DEPWV on Twitter, Like us on Facebook at facebook.com... and find us on YouTube at Environment Matters​.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I live in the greater Seattle area and I've been seeing this type of stuff on and off for the last two years at least. I don't think it's a coincidence that almost daily there's planes spraying above us. On average I see probably eight to ten planes a day putting out a long white line, which slowly dissipates into a grey haze. It amazes me that no one else seems to notice or care that this is happening.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Still no one has put this substance under a microscope of their own accord and we choose to remain at the mercy and the will of the media and hysterics.

Organic, Synthetic or Debris particles can easily be determined with a child's microscope.

edit on 25-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFamousChimp

Just another duck and cover drills, they don't want you too far away from your mask.

God forbid you forget about you mask altogether... We don't want that now do we?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When I put on my sunglasses and look at the substance all I see is words...

"Obey, Conform, Live in Fear, Do Not Question Authority"

Ect ..

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Still no one has put this substance under a microscope of their own accord and we choose to remain at the mercy and the will of the media and hysterics.

Organic, Synthetic or Debris particles can easily be determined with a child's microscope.

Isn't it ironic? If I were up there, I would pop that under a couple stacked magnifying glasses and see what it was.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Isn't it ironic? If I were up there, I would pop that under a couple stacked magnifying glasses and see what it was.

I think my first microscope came from a cracker jacks box... And it worked! lol

I can't remember why we all had those standard issue beginner scopes around back in the middle school days, maybe they made us buy them for science class.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFamousChimp
I live in the greater Seattle area and I've been seeing this type of stuff on and off for the last two years at least. I don't think it's a coincidence that almost daily there's planes spraying above us. On average I see probably eight to ten planes a day putting out a long white line, which slowly dissipates into a grey haze. It amazes me that no one else seems to notice or care that this is happening.

I read that as satire, in which case very good - gave me giggle 👏

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join