It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder Substance" is Falling from the Sky In West Virginia and Maryland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You rang. A few people in my morning meeting mentioned hearing about it but nobody had seen anything where they were. That covers the area of Winchester to around Berkeley Springs.

The 167th Airlift Wing is based out of Martinsburg, so any kind of plane would've been tracked.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Not out of the realm of possibilities. It certainly wouldn't be the strangest thing that's been carried hundreds of miles (see: frog rain.)

That would've been right around the same time that the big cold front that's been affecting most of the country was blowing in.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now this from CBS 47 and The Associated Press, " Reports of a powder in the air and on some vehicles in parts of the mid-Atlantic U.S. have prompted an investigation by state environment officials in at least one state... The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection is working with state and local agencies to collect and analyze samples of the dust-like substance, which was reported in the state's Eastern Panhandle, about 100 miles west of Washington, D.C., according to a statement issued Friday. A state lab in West Virginia will test the dust to determine if it's related to recent dust storms in the Midwest, the Department of Environmental Protection statement said. Dust from storms in Texas and New Mexico traveled east through Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky on Thursday, according to satellite images captured by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association. The Maryland Department of the Environment acknowledged the reports in a statement, saying the likely explanation was dust from Texas and New Mexico. The agency said a shift in wind has since brought clean air from Canada, and that monitoring systems on Friday recorded good air quality. There's no indication the powder is related to the recent toxic train derailment in Ohio, said West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection spokesman Terry Fletcher, in a phone interview. He said continuous air monitors in the Northern Panhandle haven't seen any air quality problems from the Feb. 3 crash."
www.actionnewsjax.com...

Well, there we go. A government lab "will test the dust to determine if it's related to recent dust storms in the Midwest."
And blah, blah blah. Really.
I didn't know that there are Dust Markers to indicate what part of the country it came from.
I've lived here in New Mexico on and off since 2013, from Taos to The Big Turkey, and I have NEVER seen a white particulate fall from the sky, or get kicked up on the roads before.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Next time it'll be fentanyl from 1000 Chinese balloons.

Invasion?

Completed..

*boom*

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Soil composition is something that can definitely be tested for and compared to databases.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Soil composition is something that can definitely be tested for and compared to databases.

Well this is supremely odd

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That's way cool. Can you please provide links that show the studies of soil composition with the ability to deferential and target the location of that sample.
Technology is so cool, I can't wait to see the databases.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You can literally do your own soil survey and have the results added to the database.

Web Soil Survey

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Whats that saying from the black plague that they seen a mist before it came to town .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am sorry! I did not mean any derailment of this thread but I thought it was funny!!

Anyway, I feel that I owe a real comment so…

After the USA dropped the Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they realized that ionizing radiation was going to be a problem and that if cesium was involved they would need to knock it down so that that radioactive substance didn’t enter either humans or the food chain they sprayed some chemicals over both cities.

This is what I think of “chem trails” and especially “mysterious powders” falling from the sky: if it is not an attack, then it is someone trying to hide any previous wrong doings!

Either way, no es bueno.

edit on 24-2-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Complete thoughts are gooder sentences

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You can literally do your own soil survey and have the results added to the database.

Web Soil Survey

Poo, I really had set my expectations to a new high, however, no where on this site, does it offer submitting an unknown soil type from an unknown starting location.

It seems like the MSM is beginning to wonder about this White Powder now, as well.

US News
www.usnews.com...

AP News
www.msn.com...

www.dcnewsnow.com...

thehill.com...

WTOP WDC
wtop.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I am sorry! I did not mean any derailment of this thread but I thought it was funny!!

Anyway, I feel that I owe a real comment so…

After the USA dropped the Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they realized that ionizing radiation was going to be a problem and that if cesium was involved they would need to knock it down so that that radioactive substance didn’t enter either humans or the food chain they sprayed some chemicals over both cities.

This is what I think of “chem trails” and especially “mysterious powders” falling from the sky: if it is not an attack, then it is someone trying to hide any previous wrong doings!

Either way, no es bueno.

No worries man, I had no problem.
The Houston Chronicle is just towing the line of the "Offical Gobermt response."
www.chron.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
For all I know they could have dumped that powder here. I have snowbanks as high as our Subaru Forester all around the driveway. I consider these snowbanks as protection from a nuclear explosion, they will buffer the energy and hopefully melt it so we don't have to stare at white for the next two to three months. I will inform you if there is powder around may fifteenth, that is usually when the snow is mostly gone.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought that the premise of the movie was ridiculous but it seems to be an actual movie that is worth watching!

Again, sorry that my sense of humor caused my joking response to be deleted (seriously, it is funny! And as a CT site, heck, it might be a stunt to promote the movie. But I am not a moderator so what do I know?…)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hmmm. Brought up Operation Castle Bravo malfeasance memories.
When this happened..........In one tragic example, around five hours after Castle Bravo detonated, radioactive powder began to fall on Rongelap Atoll. Believing that this powder was snow, many inhabitants played in and ate the powder.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is the report of a plane dumping a white powder.

This is a map of where the plane dumped the powder. Notice how close the location is to the bends of the Potomac River, just North of WDC.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Grab some save it in a Clean tube Vacuum seal it and Keep as Many as you can..... We IMO are under attack....It IMO is the Death of the CABAL In my opinion....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I have no idea if this is related to the Train in OHIO in Pa I can report Runny Nose Eyes watering . But with my Military Training I can say Burning Phosgene or Freon is the worst thing you can do,..... That is why Spray cans were Banned from submarines,...once it hit the scrubbers it would turn into That Gas.....Funny what you remember 50 years later....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 2/25/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
UNKNOWN WHITE SUBSTANCE FELL FROM THE SKY
Bennett Park Dr - Salisbury, MD
Salisbury Fire Department are on the scene at Bennett Park Dr for a possible hazmat situation. The caller said that some sort of white substance fell from the sky and has coated various items on the property. The caller wanted the fire department to check it out and determine what this unknown substance is.
Update 10:48 AM - Firefighters are clearing the call. They have identified the unknown source..... as pollen. And before anyone asks, no, this is not a joke, this really just happened.

Facebook site Eastern Shore Undercover

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join