It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros stooge fired in Saint Louis

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So much bad news lately, here is some good news. The DA for Saint Louis City, Missouri has finally been removed. Its been a long time coming.

Here is a small list of the more "famous" things she did:

She refused to prosecute cases brought in by certain police officers, even if they brought a murder case. Her decision to do this is rumoured to be based on race or political orientation.

She tried to prosecute the couple that decided to defend their home with guns (they didn't shoot anyone, they just let the rioters know they would shoot them if they broke into their home - completely legal in Missouri) during the BLM riots.

The same prosecution she had her team corrupt evidence and was caught doing so.

SHe was behind the Eric Greitens fiasco which led to him stepping down from the governors office. Allegations of misbehavior were later shown to be false and she refused to work with any other law offices on the issue after the cat was out of the bag.

What finally led to her dismissal is a career criminal had a hit and run which led to an out of town teenage girl to losing her legs. The problem is that the guy was out on bond and had 90 probation violations, 50 of which were actual crimes. Anyway, interesting that this kind of incompetence is not only common in this city but many others in this country. I don't drink so much these days, but I think tonight when I get done working, I am going to have a shot or two, one for me and one for the citizens of STL that had to put up with this nonsense for such a long time...

justthenews.com...
edit on 24-2-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Let's hope with a record like that she doesn't end up as our next VP; she's got all of the qualifications needed!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Let's hope with a record like that she doesn't end up as our next VP; she's got all of the qualifications needed!

PR people are busy with the Ouija Boards and Venn Diagram overlays 😎

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

It looks like she was trending on Twitter yesterday because our Attorney General held some kind of a press conference giving her a hard time about being caught going to nursing school when she should have been working. She obviously knew her time was running out and the press conference must have sped things up a bit! Time to celebrate in Missouri!

I guess her announcement on March 28th that she was planning on running for office again in 2024 was a little bit premature!

News 4 Investigates: Kim Gardner student at SLU nursing school since 2021, Missouri AG wants answers

www.kmov.com...
edit on 4-5-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: greendust

It looks like she was trending on Twitter yesterday because our Attorney General held some kind of a press conference giving her a hard time about being caught going to nursing school when she should have been working. She obviously knew her time was running out and the press conference must have sped things up a bit! Time to celebrate in Missouri!

I guess her announcement on March 28th that she was planning on running for office again in 2024 was a little bit premature!

News 4 Investigates: Kim Gardner student at SLU nursing school since 2021, Missouri AG wants answers

www.kmov.com...

Seems my OP was a little pre-mature, but it does seem like the hammer is falling on her career. It cannot come soon enough. I read earlier that she tried to get her case thrown out but a judge decided that a majority of the cases against her are going through.

Sadly she will probably just be fired and not jailed. To me, she deserves to be in prison for all the damage she has caused by her neglect.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
She just resigned. Thank God. Now I hope she has the book thrown at her.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Quote initially from local FOXNEWS affiliate:

"After months of calls, requests, and demands for her to resign, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner is stepping down. Her resignation is effective June 1.

Gardner, the city’s first African American chief prosecutor, tweeted her resignation letter to city residents at 3:44 p.m. In the letter, she drew a connection to her presence in power and the Missouri Legislature’s efforts to take over both the circuit attorney’s office and turn control of the city’s police force back over to the state.

The circuit attorney had faced legal battles on numerous fronts via Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey’s drive to remove her from office and indirect criminal contempt cases, and a dwindling roster of prosecutors in her office due to resignations. It’s a situation at least one St. Louis judge dubbed a “rudderless ship of chaos.”"

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Lets keep removing these DA's who neglect their duties.

Texas is currently working on removing the soros tick currently lodged deep in Austin.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Isnt it funny that even FOX had to say, "the cities first African American DA" had to be said! As if her stupity had to be becase of "racism!

God I am SO tired of this. For years and years I have worked in corporations where shoddy behavior was allowed due to skin color. We all know it happens. We all see it. And yet no one can say it.

I give it 50 years before we are back in caves unless this madness ends.

BTW, those that hate what I just said, move to south africa or rhodesia and get bak with me.

edit on 4-5-2023 by greendust because: satan

edit on 4-5-2023 by greendust because: satan2

top topics

join