It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the war on terrorism a resource war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
In these shots, it tends to make a good case that the planes that hit the buildings on 9/11 were CGI and the buildings came down in a controlled manner, they would have had to as a vaster area in New York would have been destroyed. To ask where is the swirling vortex in the footage after impact if what we see is real seems to be missing as well., and of course, the third tower just collapses without a plane, which tends to suggest some loose ends should have been tidied up as well. To have a war on terror you really have to have a reason. But the question remains on why stage such a performance? simply it is about energy resources, demonize Saddam and get the oil. Demonise Ghadafi get the oil. Demonise Putin and get the oil. But now it's running out and electric cars with all the rare earth involved are more of a nightmare to get than oil. The people that planned it know full well if oil goes so does the energy that feeds the modern world, which if lost will then turn into a starving beast. It appears in the reality of this age the stakes are high and now the resources of Russia are in the gun sights. Here a videographer tells you how it was done. The why is simple. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
How long does it take to win a war waged against a mental state?

It’s all about control and helps keep the MIC happy.

The Dead Kennedys had a song called ‘kinky sex makes the world go round’ that illustrates the mentality behind the concept of a war on terror.

And of course you can bear witness to other wars being waged against mental states by reviewing some of the craziness that’s been turned up to 11 since ‘two weeks to flatten the curve.’ was parroted all at once, by every government, every where.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yes.
To steal resources and make some American politicians and their mates some bucks.
Nothing more, nothing less.

ETA: Also doesn't hurt to have a common enemy the people can hate instead of coming after you, their government.
edit on 24-2-2023 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I remember Bush Jr calling it "Global War on Terror", not terrorism, but pronounced "Terra".
I remember saying then, as I still do now, that they declared World War Three by calling it GWOT.

"Terrorism" is a generalized term. So the war is everywhere against even thinking of terrorism.

By calling it a war on "Terror", in my mind it means that the "powers that be" declared war on the things that they fear. You know, like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and definitely Christ lol. What? look at their parties.

Then there's "Dubya's " accent, phonetically saying they declared war on "Terra". Slay alien dragons, I say.

The purpose of a military is war and destruction. All the big weapons are aimed at Earth and Earthlings.
May the best meme win.

edit on 2242323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And it heralded in a whole new raft of legislation to actually surveille the American people. Now no one can argue about any US alphabet agencies targeting US citizens because,,,, well terrorist security.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Unlikely.

I'm against the Iraq War and thought it was a blood or oil conflict on false pretenses of WMD but the US has failed to tap the massive resources in both countries - China is working with the Taliban to extract minerals.

China and UAE own most of the contracts in Iraq.

The failure of the wars meant coalition countries were pretty much barred from working in the countries. Also the war cost a few trillion more than the highest estimates of the vast resources in both countries and when the invasion occured there wasn't the demand/high prices of rare earth minerals.

They exploited 9/11 to introduce mass surveillance worldwide and likely had the intention of exploiting resources; but the complete failure of the war on terror and lack of planning prior to invasion meant no one wanted to work with them and they don't seem to have owned any contracts to access the mass resources.
edit on 24-2-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Lotta people like Cheney made a lot of cash when their companies were awarded contracts to 'rebuild' Iraq etc.

Email shows Cheney 'link' to oil contract

The money wasn't just in oil. Gotta look at the bigger complete picture.

Hell even before the war Iraq was paying a lot of people of power under the table with barrels of oil if I recall correctly.
ETA: Think that was the "Oil For Food Program" which was dodgy as hell.
edit on 24-2-2023 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join