It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US will put pressure on countries that are on "two camps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The US doesn't sovereign countries to be making sovereign decisions.

In a article by bloomberg it is reported that US will putting pressure in other words threats and blackmail to force countries that are on the two camps when it comes to trade with Russia.

I am sorry whatever to Muh Sovereignty? i suppose its Sovereignty when countries are bending their knees to the Pax Americana/Anglo Order.

US Raises Pressure on Turkey and UAE to Curb Russia Trade Ties

There was a good point by someone Don't those countries have sovereign right to choose their own policies as the civilized west society is saying for Ukraine?

I will point out that Boris Johnson actually tried to beg India by blackmailing India begging it to cut the trade with Russia by not trading the gas energy nor buying Russia's military equipment.

If India had listened to Boris Johnson and US their economy would have being damaged.

From aljazeera

Despite Western-led sanctions aimed at punishing Russia over its war in Ukraine, growing demand for Russian energy imports has helped keep the country’s besieged economy afloat.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
India's economy is afloating thanks to both Russia's and China's Energy.

While Europe's economy is struggling.

At the same time you have the US throwing tantrums by trying to blackmail countries to get what the US wants.

Boris Johnson tried to blackmail India to get India off Russia's Energy. If India did fall to the blackmail "Pressure"

India's economy wouldn't be in a good spot.

edit on 24-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
India's economy is afloating thanks to both Russia's and China's Energy.
--
India's economy wouldn't be in a good spot.

Ok but thats the part you just told us about like it's a matter of fact that Russia's energy exports saved India despite NATO countries from encouraging them to stop trade with Russia.

It's just that India decided it didn't want to go through a few pains and extra work like Europe has done to stop being relient on Russian oil or gas etc.

The whole point is to put pressure on Russia to stop killing people with missiles launched into random parts of cities that destroy apartment complexes. How exactly do you get a country to stop doing that?

This would be the spot where you'd reply that the Ukrainians have been doing that to the poor people in Donetsk. That's what the whole war is about, to protect those people. I think the hostilities were pretty minimally nonexistent in comparison to the frequency they are at now.

Honestly, I think Russia should have the Donetsk and Luhansk republics. It's pretty obvious that those people are basically "Russian" and would never be peaceful while part of Ukraine, so whats the point of retaking them? Unless you're going to go on a witch hunt then rule it by force. That never works.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Don't forget me. If Biden had a better reason to go into Ukraine rather than spending a billion dollars to stop any investigation into his dodgy family I might be on board.

For now I am with Russia and China with what I see.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

They weren't encouraging them to stop trade with Russia.
It was black mail a pressure that you wont see it on the MSM

Its how the US managed other countries to agree with the US agaisnt Russia over the Ukrainian conflict last year.

Its not the first time the US had done this.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There are some who are with NATO/Ukraine simply believe the fantasy the what if.

If Russia does stop the war and fighting in Ukraine do you know what will happen?

The civilians in the Donetsk and Luhansk republics will be hunted down and attacked by the Ukrankian forces that will never be reported to the Western MSM.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

There are some who are with NATO/Ukraine simply believe the fantasy the what if.

If Russia does stop the war and fighting in Ukraine do you know what will happen?

The civilians in the Donetsk and Luhansk republics will be hunted down and attacked by the Ukrankian forces that will never be reported to the Western MSM.

I believe you are right about that.
Also Russia is building schools now in the Donetsk and Luhansk republics. But the news won't say anything good about the Russians. Its all about a nut job wanting not to be exposed of that man and familys' wealth .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Putting Pressure on India won't work. You need to remember that the USA sided with Pakistan against India when India gained its independence and Pakistan rebelled and broke free. The USA supplied Pakistan while Russia supplied India. The resulting breakaway regions of Bangledash and Pakistan formed, which caused India alot of heartache, and lost pride, as they lost the greater Indian subcontinent, and now have to share. Indians are incrediably nationalistic. There is nothing wrong with that, however we (USA) really don't have leverage unless we stop trade. As far as China goes, same rules apply. The only way to hurt either is to hurt ourselves. It can be done, but at a huge price which we aren't willing to do. Both know that. We may have something with the Turks and UAE, however the Turks are very nationalistic too and they do their own thing. It will be tricky. UAE we can fix, however the money flowing there can cause issues due to them basically paying american politicians. At the end of the day, I don't see the USA being able to apply anymore leverage. Europe is tapped out. All we can do as NATO is ramp up MIC production, and keep feeding Ukraine, get Sweden and Finland into NATO, and slowly beat Russia out of Donesk. I don't see Ukraine ever getting Crimea back to be honest. Its to important to Russia as its ONLY warm water port. Other than that, and Syria, they have no warm water ports for their fleet that is friendly.

Camain

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The democrats are all talk and not walk, that is because biden family scandals and deals with China, China will never stop their trading with Russia, hell not, right now they are doing great with Russia invading corrupted Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It seems to me that we the US would prefer other countries do as we say in the name of democracy.
Do these countries have resources or strategic opportunities that we will take advantage of....of course they do man.
But when it comes down to it these countries absolutely do choose the path they want.
Ukraine wanted to be part of the EU.
Ukraine wants Russia out and we support that idea.
It's the decision of the Ukrainians.
Not the Russians or the Americans or anyone else.
Be we will be right there to help Ukraine achieve this goal.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
All of this to just cover-up money laundering schemes for a certain few crooked politicians.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Why complain about quasi-sanctions when the US and UK are apparently hellbound on destroying Russia?

Exactly the same story with the support given to Ukraine, the collective West could easily apply more pressure, it all seems a bit contradictory seeing as you say they're going all the way but then reality shows nobody is even halfway, collectively or individually.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ukraine and US are proxies for NATO who operate hand in hand with the WEF by routinely greasing the wheels of the globalist engine. Every statement Putin has made underlines the fascist ideological impetus that everyone here has criticized. If at some point the Latino communities presently inhabiting the southwest US decided to muster and redefine those municipalities as Latin America, you would hope the federal response is decisive. Or perhaps I'm entirely wrong and folks here can't wait to join the new republic.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Vastly different scenarios man.
Very odd infact.

top topics

join