It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fractional reserve banking explanation and alternative is it a trap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS 🖖🏽 I found this video on fractal reserve banking a topic it addresses quite well in my opinion.

I thought I’d share it here partially because I feel it is always beneficial to show how money is created, however I also found it particularly interesting that at the end of the commentary the narrator invites viewers to visit a website.

The website has the purported purpose of designing a world wide currency and wresting global bondage out of the hands of the few.

My question to you is, is this a ruse? A trick or trap? A cunning attempt to deceive us into orchestrating our continued enslavement?

Here’s the video. Let me know what you think?

edit on Fri Feb 24 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: EDIT title was using "fractal"

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It a good presentation on how money works. Ron Paul has been working on these money issues for a while.

In following the link, it goes to more about gold and silver than trying to redesign a global currency. I have not been through all of the videos there, but if they are around the same standard it should be a good start in making some sense of the global economy.

With the way the WEF is getting exposed on covid, it is raising a lot of public concern of where CBDC is going. With the crypto markets going bonkers, it is exploring many different methods of how a digital currency can work. Long term I expect many will fail, if some can adapt to specific applications they will do better.

In some way having 1000's of different currencies has a lot of redundancy should some fail. Managing all this can become a real headbanger for those in it. It was this kind of situation that helped with the force to form the Federal Reserve, one ring to rule them all. Previous to this, all banks had their own currency and it was becoming a nightmare to navigate.

With gold and silver being a form of money for thousands of years, it is a safe bet to maintain local trade. Although governments have confiscated all gold in the past when an economy crashes. Protecting it of theft has its challenges and tough to move around when there is a lot of it.

Money is about trust and a measure of our give and take with the rest of society. A currency sets a value of how much effort is worth and a fair exchange of assets. When it comes to the global economy, the fox is in the hen house as those that are killing off the population are also raiding the economic coffers.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The problem goes beyond it because of endogenous money, where banks lending to each other offsets any limitations created by reserve requirements.

What makes matters worse is that credit can be created outside banks, such that the biggest component worldwide involves "shadow" derivatives which have a notional value of over a quadrillion dollars.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

IIRC it's fractional banking, not fractal. It's always, in our lifetimes, been a ruse, a trick and a trap.

I raise you these two videos. The Money Masters, from 1994, first and second, The Secret Of Oz. Both from the same guy, William Still. There's so much info here it's astounding. I know it's nearly 6 hours of but it's nearly 6 hours well spent. You should check out the book The Creature From Jekyll Island also, it's a great read and goes right along with the docs I mention below.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Beauty, yep fractional reserve banking 😁 I’ll give both those videos a watch tonight

Shadow derivatives is something I will look into as well monkeyluv. It does sound like a symptom of the free for all those in the know indulge in.

It’s a good point Kev. There is a redundancy in the many currencies model that ensures ‘the fiscal herd’ should stay healthy as the weaker specimens die off that is missing in the current state of affairs. Competition keeping a lid on things.

There is a displeasing feel to fiat that has always made me feel like I need a bath. It’s up there with artificial scarcity and built in obsolescence on the gag reflex meter.

reply to: TheSpanishArcher

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

It's always, in our lifetimes, been a ruse, a trick and a trap.

William Still has done a good job in trying to understand this machine. 10/10.

As for the scam going on, what is the alternative? Would we have cars, roads, cities, internet, sewage, satellites and everything else the economy has provided without money? As a form to organize what is good for us and good for society, it ain't all bad.

Some of it is bad. With money based on trust to work, human nature does have an aspect that will exploit any weakness present. One thing that can help build that trust on a global economic scale is transparency. When someone can publicly stand behind their +$100K a year job I have respect for that. As for all these secret contracts and deals, things like the covid scam is easier to pull off. Where did all those missing trillions go the day before 9/11?

I know things are not this simple either as the competition generated from competing economic forces does make both sides work harder and do better.

There is a separation of powers thing going on if this economic thing is to work. It is why the government has stepped back from the federal reserves. There is also a weak spot as any system is only as good as the people involved. When looking at the forces behind many wars, the economic ones are a key driver. It plays hard and when it screws up it makes a big mess.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hidden Secrets of Money, Episode 5: Rise of Hitler Was Economics

I have checked out this episode and would give it a D+ as for clearly defining the economic forces going on that can kick off a World War. Looks more about pain than fear with how Germany went.

For my take, it was the Jews that won Germany after WW1. With their hands in many other national currencies, this group decided to crush Germany and tried through its policy of hyperinflation. It did kill a lot of Germans.

With Hitler being a battle hardened and powerful speaker, it proved a rally point for the rest of the German culture to say they have had enough. As soon as Hitler took power, the bankers where the first to go as a new currency was introduced and national property was put back on track. With the wounds of economic disaster still fresh, the Jews got a lot of the initial flack. If Hitler know when to stop things could be very different.

But Hitler has something the rest of the global banking cabal wanted, economic control. So as Germany was constantly under attack. The conflict escalated until eventually the USA/UK and Russia went half's in Germany and economic control went back into the hands of the global banking cartel.

How did Libya go when it tried setting up its own gold backed currency? Hillary did not like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah, William Still and his first one, The Money Masters, so opened up my eyes back in the early 2000's when I first saw it. It's a hard watch compared to The Secret Of Oz but has way more info.

I never understood what the Fed was, how it worked and all that but I've never bought a new car, a new house, or anything of major significance so I never understood interest rates, how the Fed controls all that stuff, etc. I lost some of the plot reading Jekyll Island, there's a lot to gather in there about stocks, bonds, the stock market and how they all work.

In any case, this comment:

it ain't all bad

No, it ain't all bad. except only a handful of people on this planet control all of the worlds money. That's bad. So many people misuse the quote and say "Money is the root of all evil". It's not that, it's "The love of money is the root of all evil" and that' makes it a whole different situation.

There's not much to do with the system. If we only used rare metals, that are actually worth something, then everyone would have to walk around with pouches or bags of easily stolen money. So we're stuck with paper and now digital currency.

How does one fight a system that's based upon one's and zeros? One jackass, at some bank or another, could easily make millions of accounts disappear with just a keystroke.

I'm watching something on CSPAN about how Lincoln financed the war and it seems there's lots by this author Roger Lowenstein about banking on a page I'll link in a second. He doesn't normally move in Civil War topics, he looks to be more of a banking historian. I'm just a few minutes in so I really don't know where he's going with all of this but here's the link. Quite a few things there regarding money so I'd bet there's some good info in there.

The history of how money works fascinates me. I hate golf(it's not worse than watching paint dry, it's like watching dried paint flake) but the whole money scandal going on with the PGA and LIV golf is fascinating. Bring in the Saudis to make golf interesting, at least from a money aspect. That's not the only place the Saudis are trying to gain some sort of good PR, even though they have a really sad state of affairs when it comes to women in their country, or even journalists like Kashoggi who was murdered by his own government.

They are trying to make it look like they are the good guys, trying to buy off public opinion.

I do look at money from a sports perspective these days. Just listen to David Samson's Nothing Personal podcast. It's all about the huge amounts of money being spent on sports, which is a multi billion dollar enterprise and literally means nothing about who wins or loses. It's the least of our worries yet huge amounts of money are wandering around out there just willing to give to sports for the rights to a stupid game.

www.c-span.org.../RogerLowenstein

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

No, it ain't all bad. except only a handful of people on this planet control all of the worlds money. That's bad.

It depends on the people involved, It is also why a separation of powers has helped keep civilization together better than one King to rule it all. Got a good King, great. The bad ones suck. With government broken up into separate powers and duties, it helps keep the others in check should thing get shaky. It still ain't perfect, but has done better than past systems of governance.

WHITE HOUSE COMPROMISED! STEALTH FORCE HAS NOW SEIZED TOTAL CONTROL!

A short video on how the Trilateral Commission is leading Joe on the CBDC.

When looking at Moore's Law in computers doubling in power while reducing in size every two years, I don't know how we can stop some kind of digital currency as the digital capabilities and surveillance continues to grow.

If there is some kind of biological self assembling nano circuitry going on these days it does fit with Moor's law that this kind of computational ability will emerge. Still looks like early days of this nano technology, but it will improve and becomes more integrated with the environment.

With how humans got sold out in the Grenada treaty, did we receive a Trogen horse as the Borg watch this world with envious eyes? Could it be something amazing and beyond our imagination? With this technology feeding off human nature it is going to reflect it, the mostly good and some bad. For now a lot of diversity and competition in the digital space is a good thing to help keep things in check. If one day, one force can capture it all, sounds like trouble.

edit on 26-2-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

top topics

join