It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner subpoenaed by special counsel, something struck a nerve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I hope if Kushner took illegal money from SA, he is arrested. NOBODY is above the law.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust

As usual with Get-Trump DOJ witch hunts, there's a nutjob on the Special Counsel team, leaking to the News Media.

With Bob Mueller's Get-Trump witch hunt, it was;

ANDREW "butthurt" WEISSMAN: theconservativetreehouse.com... vestigation/

Does Jack Smith have a "team"?

Maybe the DOJ learned from the Special Counsel Mueller fiasco, that you don't hire a team, to go after an innocent man.

If they get a nothing burger here, the DNC will have to "wag the dog" to win the election in 2024 no matter who the Republican nominee is

If Joe Biden is the Dem nominee in 2024, and their Cheating System has been disabled, America can start looking forward to a return to lower prices, less crime, proper borders....MAGA-AF.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Unlike Pence they will not be able to claim privilege. (And Pence's privilege claims are shaky at best.) I'm sure investigators will be interested in comparing the testimony they gave to the J6 committee to the testimony they end up giving to the grand jury.

As I'm sure you know, under the US legal system convicting someone of almost any felony requires proving that they had knowledge and intent to commit the illegal act. In other words, you have to be able to prove what their mental state was at the time. Trump's words and actions around Jan. 6 have mostly been in the public record for quite some time now. It sounds like they are now homing in on people who could have witnessed what he was privately thinking about those actions.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Unlike Pence they will not be able to claim privilege. (And Pence's privilege claims are shaky at best.) I'm sure investigators will be interested in comparing the testimony they gave to the J6 committee to the testimony they end up giving to the grand jury.

Trump's words and actions around Jan. 6 have mostly been in the public record for quite some time now. It sounds like they are now homing in on people who could have witnessed what he was privately thinking about those actions.

So...............soon?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hope if Kushner took illegal money from SA, he is arrested. NOBODY is above the law.

FWIW yes of course whoever broke the law here, but especially those who enriched themselves solely on thier influence with their respective President/father/father in law

Completely possible both sides are GAF, which is the sad part.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Trump's words and actions around Jan. 6 have mostly been in the public record for quite some time now. It sounds like they are now homing in on people who could have witnessed what he was privately thinking about those actions.

So...............soon?

YES.

Indictment soon for taking Ultra-Top-Secret Nuclear Documents home, and transferring copies of those documents to a Russian mini-sub that pulled up to Mar-A-Largo on at least 8 occasions.

As soon as it's determined what Donald Trump got in return for this treason, he will be arrested!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well it sounds like Trump as least got fair and impartial treatment from the Georgia grand jury inquiry

nypost.com...

Former President Donald Trump accused Atlanta’s district attorney of running a “Kangaroo Court” Wednesday after a series of bizarre media appearances by the forewoman of the special grand jury that probed his actions around the 2020 election.

Trump, 76, lashed out after Emily Kohrs, the lead juror on the panel convened by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, spoke to the New York Times, CNN and MSNBC Tuesday to tease the possibility that the 45th president would be indicted — at one point saying she wished Trump had been put under oath.

Kohrs​ was asked Tuesday by MSNBC if she wanted to hear the former commander-in-chief testify.

“​I kind of wanted to subpoena the former president because I got to swear everybody in,” answered Kohrs, 30. “And so I thought it’d be really cool to get 60 seconds with President Trump, of me looking at him and being like, ​’​Do you solemnly swear…’ And me getting to swear him in​.”​

“I kind of thought that would be an awesome moment. I can see how trying to get the former president to come talk to us would have been a year in negotiation by itself​,” she added, saying that she doubted Trump would have said anything “groundbreaking.”

Kohrs also said that she believes more than a dozen people will be indicted by Willis, including figures “you would recognize.”

Asked if Trump was on the list, the forewoman said: “I don’t think that there are any giant plot twists coming.”

“I don’t think that there are any like giant, ‘That’s not the way I expected this to go at all!’ I, I don’t think that’s in store for anyone,” Kohrs said.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: network dude

FWIW yes of course whoever broke the law here, but especially those who enriched themselves solely on thier influence with their respective President/father/father in law

Completely possible both sides are GAF, which is the sad part.

that takes the wind out of their sales a bit when they can't use that as an excuse. But Trump.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself...why?

Do you think his daughter is going to flip on Dad? What else could they say that has not already been discussed?

This is about pissing of Trump. They invaded his house for no reason. Now they want to mess with his daughter and Son-in-law.

What could either of them possibly say that would change anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join