It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (esoteric, mesoteric, & exoteric) Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What will happen is this: our planet is dying, trembling, unable to sustain the weight of the karma of this humanity. Death is inevitable. Therefore, we will also die. We are already dying, not only physically, bu spiritually as well, because we the ego traps the consciousness (the soul) inside of it. Since we are not destroying the ego, God will do it for us.

Naturally, physically we will all die anyway, but we do not have any cognizance of that, which is obvious because we still pursue our desires everyday and waste a lot of time on foolishness. We waste most of our lives on foolishness, because we are asleep. But if we become cognizant of the fact that we will die, that we will face our own apocalypse. In other words, there will be a point at which after these different births that we have taken, different bodies that we have taken, that the karma will be too much and we will no longer be able to sustain manifestations in physical bodies, the karma will pull us down.

This whole process of transformation that I have described of food, water, air and impressions, also happens in the earth. That transformation happens on the surface of the planet, through the processes of nature, but it also happens underneath the planet in the processes of hell. Hell is real. We carry hell in our minds, and when there is a certain critical mass that is reached, related with entropy, there is a doorway through which we pass; we enter into devolution to be purged by nature. This is part of nature; it is natural.

This is an anecdote from a more lengthy article found here: glorian.org...

As far as I'm concerned we're a group of dreaming-fantasizing egos trapped in illusion-delusion-error. Nature can be merciful but so too can Nature be exact, precise, brutal. We have to ask ourselves if anything we experience is undeserved or is everything deserved albeit oft on levels we remain oblivious to due to our density/fog/ignorance.
edit on PMThursday4pm2303852Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:27:03 -0600272 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMThursday4pm2353852Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:27:53 -0600272 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

It's easy to talk the talk, like you quoted, but do you walk the walk?

It's a very hard path. The world gets in the way a lot. Especially the last 2 years. . . Things you thought were stable or able to be willed have become ever more slippery.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A plastic philosophy for these plastic times....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: livinglight108

It's easy to talk the talk, like you quoted, but do you walk the walk?

It's a very hard path. The world gets in the way a lot. Especially the last 2 years. . . Things you thought were stable or able to be willed have become ever more slippery.

I wasn't claiming this or that. Just sharing information, and a bit of my mind.

To walk the walk is very hard, as you say. At which stage we find ourselves is known by those above us, and Divinity itself.

Observe
Comprehend
Eliminate

Meditation is central to all true teaching which requires a foundation upon which the deeper layers can be pierced. Ethics are #1. The seven primary transgressions were taught for a reason. Who cares to look at them? Who cares to cultivate brutal self honesty? Who cares to stop dreaming, fantasizing, and lying to oneself?

edit on PMSaturday6pm2357199Sat, 25 Feb 2023 21:47:57 -0600472 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

I'm all ears for non plasticy philosophies. The material offered in the linked site is syncratic. Much of it is quite old. Pre-plastic I'd have to imagine.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

originally posted by: ltrz2025

I'm all ears for non plasticy philosophies.

Feed the chicken when you want the eggs.

top topics

join