It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Train Wreck Allegedly Chemical Weapon Destined For Ukraine False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

. . . an illegal unregistered nighttime shipment of chemical weapons precursors . . .

. . . the actual payload was disclosed by the EPA detection of phosgene . . .

. . . it is not a byproduct of vinyl chloride (which contains only one chloride molecule, the actual precursor inside those tankers was a more dangerous chemical bonded with double the amount of chloride . . .

The actual chemical composition of that liquid cargo was misidentified in a criminal cover-up, obviously for reasons of a planned covert military and intelligence operation in blatant violation of international Chemical Weapons Treaty against the manufacture, storage, deployment and use of lethal chemicals in warfare or domestic turmoil. There is sufficient evidence even at this early stage for those gas-targeted nations (in a false flag operation), including Poland, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine, to initiate a case at The Hague War Crimes Tribunal against the Biden administration for planned crimes against humanity with scheduled deployment of a banned chemical weapon in a false-flag operation

The source of the cargo in Madison, Illinois, was a shut-down uranium-rod production facility of the infamous Dow Chemical company (of Agent Orange notoriety), more recently operating under the cover name of Spectrulite. Since the mid-1990s, the radioactive site, located across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, has been under a “clean-up” (toxic containment) effort by the EPA, which has resisted designating the huge mess as a permanent hazardous waste dump. The chlorine-based compound inside the five suspect tanker cars was falsely described by the EPA and Norfolk Rail as “vinyl chloride”, a rather innocuous substance, in a cover-up of the actual content of highly volatile vinylidene chloride. The latter, a powerful oxidizing agent also known as 1,1 Dichloroethene, was used by Dow to clean uranium fuel rods at the Madison facility, where it has since been stored in steel holding tanks.

. . . the unmarked toxic tanker cars were obviously bound for the Edgewood Chemical Weapons Arsenal, located on the U.S. Army’s Aberdeen Proving Ground, fronting Chesapeake Bay north of Baltimore, Maryland.

. . .

On arrival at the Edgewood facility, the vinylidene chloride payload is readily weaponized into pure chlorine or far likelier “less lethal” phosgene for injection into canisters, for attachment to bombs and artillery shells. The tactical objective is to fell Polish civilians, not render them dead in less than an hour, although many will surely die from poisoned lung tissue in sufficient number to muster a NATO declaration of war against Russia and Belarus.

rense.com...

Negative criticism of the source is easy. Can someone please take the more difficult route of debunking this theory using demonstrable knowledge?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Amazing. Now will the people have the right for compensation?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I don’t believe for a minute that chemical weapons would be used on a battlefield by any forces allied to the USA, let alone be sanctioned for use against Russia by Biden.
I hate Biden, I literally wouldn’t put anything past him and his goons…..except this.
Russia would certainly escalate the war with deadlier weapons like nuclear, if chemical weapons were used against them.

Now I could be completely wrong as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sounds typical Russian disinformation spin. The source, Rense.com is flooded with links to Russian state sponsored propaganda sites such as RT , sputnik news etc....

He , Rense seem to be deep in the Russian World view if he's web site main page ii full links to Russian disinformation sites.

edit on 23-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

. . . an illegal unregistered nighttime shipment of chemical weapons precursors . . .

. . . the actual payload was disclosed by the EPA detection of phosgene . . .

. . . it is not a byproduct of vinyl chloride (which contains only one chloride molecule, the actual precursor inside those tankers was a more dangerous chemical bonded with double the amount of chloride . . .

The actual chemical composition of that liquid cargo was misidentified in a criminal cover-up, obviously for reasons of a planned covert military and intelligence operation in blatant violation of international Chemical Weapons Treaty against the manufacture, storage, deployment and use of lethal chemicals in warfare or domestic turmoil. There is sufficient evidence even at this early stage for those gas-targeted nations (in a false flag operation), including Poland, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine, to initiate a case at The Hague War Crimes Tribunal against the Biden administration for planned crimes against humanity with scheduled deployment of a banned chemical weapon in a false-flag operation

The source of the cargo in Madison, Illinois, was a shut-down uranium-rod production facility of the infamous Dow Chemical company (of Agent Orange notoriety), more recently operating under the cover name of Spectrulite. Since the mid-1990s, the radioactive site, located across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, has been under a “clean-up” (toxic containment) effort by the EPA, which has resisted designating the huge mess as a permanent hazardous waste dump. The chlorine-based compound inside the five suspect tanker cars was falsely described by the EPA and Norfolk Rail as “vinyl chloride”, a rather innocuous substance, in a cover-up of the actual content of highly volatile vinylidene chloride. The latter, a powerful oxidizing agent also known as 1,1 Dichloroethene, was used by Dow to clean uranium fuel rods at the Madison facility, where it has since been stored in steel holding tanks.

. . . the unmarked toxic tanker cars were obviously bound for the Edgewood Chemical Weapons Arsenal, located on the U.S. Army’s Aberdeen Proving Ground, fronting Chesapeake Bay north of Baltimore, Maryland.

. . .

On arrival at the Edgewood facility, the vinylidene chloride payload is readily weaponized into pure chlorine or far likelier “less lethal” phosgene for injection into canisters, for attachment to bombs and artillery shells. The tactical objective is to fell Polish civilians, not render them dead in less than an hour, although many will surely die from poisoned lung tissue in sufficient number to muster a NATO declaration of war against Russia and Belarus.

rense.com...

Negative criticism of the source is easy. Can someone please take the more difficult route of debunking this theory using demonstrable knowledge?

The chlorine-based compound inside the five suspect tanker cars was falsely described by the EPA and Norfolk Rail as “vinyl chloride”, a rather innocuous substance, in a cover-up of the actual content of highly volatile vinylidene chloride.

Innocuous
www.merriam-webster.com...

producing no injury

not likely to give offense or to arouse strong feelings or hostility

Such a wildly inaccurate claim doesn't give me much confidence that the source is credible.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You can smell it inside a newish car on a hot day.

Higher than normal levels of vinyl chloride may be present inside new cars as the chemical evaporates from new vinyl products.
dhs.wisconsin.gov...

"rather innocuous" would imply that many of us are exposed to it on a daily basis without a huge outcry. I agree that is a dangerous substance and that has been known for a very long time, however the plastics industry continues to use it. Forty million tons of PVC produced each year, all of it offgassing vinyl chloride. a reply to: Ksihkehe

edit on 23 2 2023 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Russia would certainly escalate the war with deadlier weapons like nuclear, if chemical weapons were used against them.

The overall plan is to build to a crescendo when narrative followers will see the use of nuclear weapons as a logical outcome rather than a pre-planned traumatic event. Traumatised people are expected to welcome the world government slave world.
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don’t believe for a minute that chemical weapons would be used on a battlefield by any forces allied to the USA, let alone be sanctioned for use against Russia by Biden.

At first I thought you were being facetious, but... maybe not?

If not... then... seriously? Are you that naive?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
[Looks at all the industrial plant sabotage over the past three years and 2023.]
[Remembers three nuclear disasters upon Wa Nippon. looks at Japan now.]
[Winks at the Chernobyl mutants.]
[Notices US citizens noticing all the other alleged industrial accidents this week.]

"Oh my God - it's a mirage. - I'm tellin' y'all - it's SABOTAGE."

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I hate Biden, I literally wouldn’t put anything past him and his goons…..except this.

Well history says you're wrong; we've been arming color revolutions with chemical weapons and letting them chem bomb countries, then we point the finger at the dictator and say "He used chemical weapons on his own people!" and then we ramp up the weapons to the revolutionaries until the dictator is killed.

Libya is a prime example. This is modus operandi at this point.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
From 1971:

By means of a variety of analytical techniques, the combustion profile of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) has been determined. This profile includes flame temperatures, soot content, and a combustion gas analysis. Depending on the amount of VCM-air premixing prior to combustion, the temperature of a VCM flame ranges from 950° to 1466°C. Similarly, the soot or unburned carbon content of a VCM flame varies from 3 to 6 weight percent. An analysis of the combustion gases from VCM reveal the following composition: HC1 27,000 ppm; CO2 58,100 ppm; CO 9500 ppm; phosgene 40 ppm; and VCM trace. From a hazard standpoint, the gross quantity of hydrogen chloride is the main source of danger in a VCM fire.

Source

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I also don't get why they ignore the fact that 1,2-Dichloroethane is a key ingredient in the production of VCM or that Dow is one of the leading producers of VCM.

This comes across as just another Jeff Rense, Russian propaganda piece.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is on YouTube. Wonder if the Ukrainians are desperate enough to use these weapons on the Russians or this vid is faked? If true, then some of the OP info may be relevant. Caution! Video contain what looks to be a victim of said chemical/nerve weapon.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Whether is true or not there's still one constant in the universe: its still more accurate than CNN

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

From where I sit it looks like Biden is doing everything he can to make sure this 'war' goes nuclear. Using chemical weapons that could then be blamed on Russia, giving him and excuse to 'push the button' on countries that refuse to get onboard with the One World Order doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities at this point in time.

The US has a long history of 'planting evidence' to justify whatever actions they take that would otherwise result in a world-wide outcry.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
sounds like bull#, using phosgene on Russians would just be asking for them to use nuclear weapons against us and our allies, no way would we do something that stupid and dangerous.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

well hell if it was a chemical weapon how come people aren't and weren't dropping like flies. a chemical weapon that doesn't kill or incapacitate fairly quickly is about useless. how long has it been now, a week or two and still no reports of people being killed or incapacitated, and by that i mean not being able to function at all without help from others. if you can walk talk and do things for yourself, your not needing the help of one to two others troops to carry you to the field hospital.

besides, russians don't allow troops to leave the front if they can still be used as fodder.

edit on 23-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

This is on YouTube. Wonder if the Ukrainians are desperate enough to use these weapons on the Russians or this vid is faked? If true, then some of the OP info may be relevant. Caution! Video contain what looks to be a victim of said chemical/nerve weapon.

all i got to say if real,them fella's don't give sh@@ about their own lives, even if the superiors don't.
no protective gear at all. me i'd have my sh@@ on while handling any chemical that could go off cause of some jackleg sitting beside me doesn't know what he's doing.

please.

also if you notice when they show the two in the water, not long after the first one goes off, the video is edited. looks like it's cut and then the second guy is no where to been seen. wonder where he went he's not floating in the water and he's not on the bank. just gone, and there was no signs of him being sick when they were both side by side in the water when the first one went off.

plus if you watch the cloud from the first charge the wind blows looks like all of it the other way away from them.

fake as hell far as chemical weapon.

edit on 23-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

well hell if it was a chemical weapon how come people aren't and weren't dropping like flies. a chemical weapon that doesn't kill or incapacitate fairly quickly is about useless. how long has it been now, a week or two and still no reports of people being killed or incapacitated, and by that i mean not being able to function at all without help from others. if you can walk talk and do things for yourself, your not needing the help of one to two others troops to carry you to the field hospital.

besides, russians don't allow troops to leave the front if they can still be used as fodder.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, as my expertise in this lays more in the pursuit of terrorism suspects rather than the technical side, but…

The Geneva Convention prohibits working with operational chemical weapons. You’re correct to suspect that an actual chemical agent would have done something by now.

But of course we get around all of that red tape with a concept called binary munitions.

An example that may be more familiar to digest would be how my native state of Massachusetts bans the possession or use of automatic knives by anyone except those with a medical need due to limited hand use. But! It’s perfectly legal to purchase a kit to build an automatic knife. Just don’t assemble it in Massachusetts!

Same with chemical weapons. Perfectly fine to store the ingredients to make one, but against the GC to assemble it.

Wait, so why would a military force want to bother to take the time, money, manpower, and space to stockpile the ingredients of a weapon, if they can’t use it?

Oh, but they make a “coincidence” happen!

This is how a binary chemical munition works. Let’s say a projectile is fired, consisting of a steel outer shell filled with liquid with a glass “bottle” floating inside of it. The glass contains some powdered, prepared components of the chemical weapon. By themselves the liquid and powder compounds are as legal to use as water would be, unrestrained by the GC.

Here is the crux: While it is in the possession of the military force in question, the projectile is nothing more than a container holding chemicals that are perfectly legal and not in violation of the GC.

But! The projectile is launched, causing the glass container to smash against the inside of the steel outer shell. The liquid and powder mix as the projectile travels through the air, and when it bursts, out comes an aerosolized chemical weapon.

top topics

join