It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Noise and East Palestine: A Bizarre Coincidence or Something More?

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hellllo, I watched the film White Noise last night. If you're unaware of it, it's set in a small town in Ohio. The town is forced to evacuate after a train derailment and chemical spill which causes a huge toxic plume to engulf the town and surrounding areas. The movie follows a family who are fleeing the scene. The movie was released last year in 2022 and the book was released in 1985. So, we have a movie that was released last year which is the exact same situation as what happening in East Palestine. Okay, I get that might be a coincidence, but things get...more weird.
Here are some things I noticed while watching the movie...

The references to the occult - the film contains several references to occult practices that are mentioned in passing but not really explored in depth. It left me wondering if there's some connection between the events in the film and occult practices.

The mention of orgies - while it's not a big part of the plot, there are a couple of subtle but unnecessary mentions of orgies. It struck me as odd, especially given that the characters involved are teachers.

The main character's fascination with Hitler - the film's protagonist is a world-renowned historian who specializes in studying Hitler. While the film doesn't make any overtly positive statements about Hitler, it does seem to normalize the character's obsession with him in a way that I found strange.

The government's behavior - about halfway through the film, the main characters and a hundred other people are held in a government shelter. A man comes in and makes an announcement that they can't leave the building under any circumstances, getting aggressive and repeating himself several times before storming off. It all seemed very strange.

The media and public outrage - in the same scene, an old man stands up who looks homeless and ''crazy'', starts ranting about how they've been forgotten, asking where the media and cameras are, and demanding help. The rest of the people in the shelter start shouting in agreement and clapping for the man.

The shadow puppet show - there's a scene where two characters walk past a shadow puppet show that shows people running away from a dark plume that represents the chemical cloud. It seemed like a bizarre and unnecessary addition to the film.

The demonic-looking cloud - there's a scene where we see the cloud, and it looks almost demonic, with a purple hue and lightning shooting out of it. It's not your average cloud, and it adds a paranormal element to the film that is hard to ignore.

The wife's secret addiction - throughout the film, the wife of the main character is seen popping small white pills. Her daughter and husband find them and try to figure out what they are, but the wife denies taking them until she starts losing her memory, staring off into space, crying all the time and losing her spark. They eventually confront her and find out that she's been doing clinical trials for a pharmaceutical company and that the drugs are slowly killing her. The company wanted her to trial a new drug but they pulled it before studies began but she wanted the drug so she started sleeping with the pharma rep in exchange for the drug thats killing her.

All of these strange elements got me making connection with other events that are unfolding these days, what seems to be more acceptance of the occult and satanic practices these days seems to be represented in this film, this film seems to nail on the head what society is today: is this just a coincidence, or is there something deeper going on here? Is the film somehow related to the events in Ohio, or did the book and film somehow predict them? or even...cause them?? I'd love to hear your thoughts and theories.
edit on 22-2-2023 by ConsciousRoots because: additional thought

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sounds like you have quite the imagination, Tbh I myself might be imagining things like you or these might be gifts? Talk more please.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To say the least, this is very chilling.
SnF

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The EPA also revised the list of side effects for Vinyl Chloride only 2 weeks before the derailment. They removed some of the statements explaining how it was harmful to unborn children. The last time it was updated since then was in the late 1980s.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Don't forget this coincidence either 😃⛔️

East Palestine weeks away from launching new ‘MyID’ medical service
by: Dave Sess

Posted: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

Updated: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio (WKBN) – A small device is ready to be used in a small town to make a big impact.

East Palestine is excited to make an important medical device available to all 4,700 residents. On Sunday, there will be a special meeting to share more or start signing up.

The MyID program is ready to roll out in East Palestine. It’s a medical information system that helps first responders provide care.

“It gives us that rapid information that we may need should somebody be unresponsive or having some kind of medical emergency,” said East Palestine Fire Chief Keith Drabick.

MyID provides wearable devices or key FOBs that have QR codes. Emergency responders use a camera phone to access important medical information. It shows them the underlying medical conditions people have supplied about allergies, medications and emergency contacts. That information could impact treatment decisions if a person can’t say it. All of the information is HIPPA compliant.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Don't forget this coincidence either 😃⛔️

East Palestine weeks away from launching new ‘MyID’ medical service
by: Dave Sess

Posted: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

Updated: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio (WKBN) – A small device is ready to be used in a small town to make a big impact.

East Palestine is excited to make an important medical device available to all 4,700 residents. On Sunday, there will be a special meeting to share more or start signing up.

The MyID program is ready to roll out in East Palestine. It’s a medical information system that helps first responders provide care.

“It gives us that rapid information that we may need should somebody be unresponsive or having some kind of medical emergency,” said East Palestine Fire Chief Keith Drabick.

MyID provides wearable devices or key FOBs that have QR codes. Emergency responders use a camera phone to access important medical information. It shows them the underlying medical conditions people have supplied about allergies, medications and emergency contacts. That information could impact treatment decisions if a person can’t say it. All of the information is HIPPA compliant.

They are doing this in Ukraine as well. Destroy a country or area then rebuild with WEF policies.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I read that some of the extras who were in the movie had to evacuate the real toxic cloud. It reminds me of those who watched a silent movie on the Titanic about another great liner with a similar name hitting a berg and sinking - and then walking out of the ship's theater and finding it was for real.

Having watched the video, I'm going to guess that the local resident + movie extra may just be a professional crisis actor, for he strikes me as far too well spoken for a typical resident of a small town in east Ohio.
edit on 22-2-2023 by Lazarus Short because: whoop de do

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Lot's of unvaccinated Amish living in that area too...

I found the constant references about deja-vu in the movie interesting. The movie was definitely typical Netflix trash however. The main character was the nation's leading expert on Hitler. Like wtf?
edit on 22-2-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ConsciousRoots

I'll just add this:

Spoiler Alert!

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It appears that a select few within the government had prior knowledge of the Ohio disaster, and sought to use this to their advantage to manipulate public opinion on their response to medical disasters and the implementation of tracking devices.

This leads to speculation that the government may be utilizing advanced technology, such as AI, to collect data on disasters and other events in order to predict the future.

But who knows? I'm going with a time machine! 😉

Whatever the case... Biden failed again.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It appears that a select few within the government had prior knowledge of the Ohio disaster, and sought to use this to their advantage to manipulate public opinion on their response to medical disasters and the implementation of tracking devices.

This leads to speculation that the government may be utilizing advanced technology, such as AI, to collect data on disasters and other events in order to predict the future.

But who knows? I'm going with a time machine! 😉

Whatever the case... Biden failed again.

I just read a story about college professors using Chat GPT to write a condolence letter, pontificating on the virtues of community and togetherness and connecting with our fellow humans, lmao.

Sick, sick, sick...

AI (falsely so called, it's still GIGO), will be an anathema on the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Predictive programming as usual. False flag productions still produce factual murder.

I think the cultists are losing and throwing a tantrum by speeding up Agenda 2030.
Lol losers. Stop being bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's a long time coming but each and every one of these kinds of incidents where government agencies or bodies on whatever level need to experience a radical attitude shift.

Government should be about providing the infrastructure to allow for the optimal prosperity of the people. When it's not doing that, it needs to be considered high treason. A nation is its people.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I would bet ChatGPT is not the first Woke AI...
This clown world we are seeing today is probably created by the U.S. gov. AI's.

Just take a look:

U.S. Department of State - Artificial Intelligence (AI)

The U.S. Department of State has a large number of government agencies related to AI.

These include the Office of the Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights, (what a joke) which works to build a robust capacity for using AI in development and security purposes. 🎈

Other AI Initiatives at the Department of State, which provides AI-based technology and management consultant functions (consults Biden's admin)🤣.

The Bureau of Political-Military Affairs... Plus, Military Autonomous AI weapon technologies, etc... 🎈💥

No telling how long the U.S. has been using its supercomputers for Woke AI. 🤣

Artificial Intelligence and Society

Investments in AI have led to transformative advances now impacting our everyday lives, including mapping technologies, voice-assisted smart phones, handwriting recognition for mail delivery, financial trading, smart logistics, spam filtering, language translation, and more.

AI advances are also providing great benefits to our social wellbeing in areas such as precision medicine, environmental sustainability, education, and public welfare.

I would also wager they are using AI in our elections too!

🤡🎈

edit on 48024828pm282023Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:48:41 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: MykeNukem

I would bet ChatGPT is not the first Woke AI...
This clown world we are seeing today is probably created by the U.S. gov. AI's.

Just take a look:

U.S. Department of State - Artificial Intelligence (AI)

The U.S. Department of State has a large number of government agencies related to AI.

These include the Office of the Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights, (what a joke) which works to build a robust capacity for using AI in development and security purposes. 🎈

Other AI Initiatives at the Department of State, which provides AI-based technology and management consultant functions (consults Biden's admin)🤣.

The Bureau of Political-Military Affairs... Plus, Military Autonomous AI weapon technologies, etc... 🎈💥

No telling how long the U.S. has been using its supercomputers for Woke AI. 🤣

Artificial Intelligence and Society

Investments in AI have led to transformative advances now impacting our everyday lives, including mapping technologies, voice-assisted smart phones, handwriting recognition for mail delivery, financial trading, smart logistics, spam filtering, language translation, and more.

AI advances are also providing great benefits to our social wellbeing in areas such as precision medicine, environmental sustainability, education, and public welfare.

I would also wager they are using AI in our elections too!

🤡🎈

I certainly wouldn't bet against that wager, bro.

Really, do we even have a question of "if" they'll use it? They already are, and they ain't telling us where, either. Once our technology catches up and the "Internet of Things" IoT is complete, we'll have nowhere to run, at least not within society, anyways.

Dominion™ AI.....creepy thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Seeing how they are slowly rolling out AI (in the dark testing, eventually inviting select few to test, then a wider testing audience, now open for all) to get everyone comfortable with it while also fine tuning it, shows me how persuasive the anti-Christ will be when he's presented. He will have an AI level of thought/communication that will deceive so many so easily. Mix in the ability to trick with deep fakes and it's just a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If you’ll recall, “The Lone Gunmen” did the episode where a plan was going to hit the World Trade Center. And a month or so later. Boom. It happened.

Predictive programming is real. a reply to: ConsciousRoots

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here’s something I found a bit interesting with regards to White Noise the movie released in 2022.

It came out on 12-20- 2022.

The East Palestine Train Wreck was 02-03-2023.

With regards to the Lone Gunment 9-11 episode, that came out 03-04-2001. 09-11-2001 isnt’ really a thing, but when you look at the time it happened at 09:11 AM it begs to wonder what the numbers actually mean.

Currently Aries is in Retrograde. Which means great things for those of us who are of that birth sign, in fact this could be our year. However, Aries is also the God of war, and what follows war? Famine, Pestilence, and of course, Death.

We have a war in this country that has been going on for decades and we don’t even know that our own leadership is helping our enemies.

That being said, There is a lot of numerological symbolism here. Just need to sort it out. a reply to: ConsciousRoots

top topics

join