It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete Buttigieg lashes out at reporter asking about toxic Ohio train derailment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Thrumbo

Trolling is what reporters are supposed to do and in this case his complete silence for over 2 weeks deserves to get trolled.

He should be hounded day and night till he does his bloody job.

Dont want to be hounded dont get into politics.

Exactly, and he wanted to be President....please

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So Mayor Pete found out that politics isn't like a reality show where he only shows off those aspects of his wonderful family life with Chasten that he wants us to see?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree with you.
Pete Buttigieg doesn't want to confuse the public or play the script to look good.

Rudy Giuliani said of the WTC incident "in some ways, you know, the greatest day of my life."

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In Any " Other " Universe " this Butt Buddy would have been Forced to Resign due to Incompetence . I Say 40 Lashes for his Transgression should do it .

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No need to defend yourself or the need for this OP.

They don't like it, the they can GFTS.

Simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Your comment:

if you want to rant about sexual preferences go ahead, if you think who fellates who is gets the people of East Palestine some relief have at it

betrays you.

Nothing I initially said was about sexual preferences, but it was what you chose to see and all you could fixate on.

'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Your comment:

if you want to rant about sexual preferences go ahead, if you think who fellates who is gets the people of East Palestine some relief have at it

betrays you.

Nothing I initially said was about sexual preferences, but it was what you chose to see and all you could fixate on.

'Nuff said.

You are correct nothing sexual in your first post in this thread...

for reference your first post in this thread

No, v1rtu0s0[/] didn't "bring sexual preferences into the discussion;" they did. When the administration hired Pete Bootygig soley on the basis of the fact that he likes weenies, they brought sexual preferences into the discussion.

I won't rant about that fact any more as I've already opened a thread on it, but this is what happens when you hire people based on their sexual perversions (Bootygig, Richard Levine, that Sam freakwho likes you steal women's luggage), race (the Muppet that mouths words to the press) or gender (Kamala Harris).

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree with you.
Pete Buttigieg doesn't want to confuse the public or play the script to look good.

Rudy Giuliani said of the WTC incident "in some ways, you know, the greatest day of my life."

Really? a 22-year-old whataboutism

comparing Guliani's walk through New York a city he was mayor of after 9/11, to Pete's avoidance and deflection regarding East Palestine as Transportation Secretary

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Buttigieg is a soulless homunculus grown in a vat

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Now all we need is the Biden equivalent of "Heckuva job, Butty!"

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticthirteen

Star.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticthirteen

Now there is a word I didn't know the definition too.

FWIW it may be true but do you really want to try and prove it in court, I'm of the opinion he needs to be replaced just solely on his response to the EP situation alone.

homunculus
hō-mŭng′kyə-ləs, hə-
noun
A diminutive human.
A miniature, fully formed individual believed by adherents of the early biological theory of preformation to be present in the sperm cell.
A tiny human being that may be produced (according to a fancy of Paracelsus) artificially, without a natural mother.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Just 2 things here first of all, really my "personal time" aren't cabinet officials on call 24/7 ?

Respectfully Pete that downside comes with the job you accepted, this isn't being asked randomly, we have an issue and in this case, the buck stops with you.

secondly, a government official,like a Karen took a iPhone picture of a real reporter asking a legit question,

nypost.com...

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg snapped that he was on “personal time” when questioned late Tuesday about his plans to visit the toxic train derailment site in East Palestine, Ohio — before asking if he could take a photo of the reporter.

Jennie Taer, who posted the 46-second video on Twitter, identified herself to Buttigieg as a reporter for the Daily Caller News Foundation as he walked down the street with his husband, Chasten.

Update 2.23.2023

At least ONE President visited the suffering people of Ohio...Donald John Trump.

The one named Joe Biden says he ain't going.

President Joe Biden has no plans to visit the town of East Palestine, Ohio, in the near future, the White House confirmed on Thursday.

"I don't have anything to share on a presidential visit, not at this time, or anything to announce," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters.

After a Norfolk Southern train carrying hazardous materials derailed near the town earlier this month and forced the town to evacuate, authorities began a controlled release of the toxic material in the rail cars to prevent an explosion.

Biden administration officials and the president himself have attracted considerable scrutiny for their seemingly sluggish response to the crisis. Calls for President Biden to visit the town have gone unanswered, with Biden instead opting for a diplomatic visit to Ukraine.
Source: justthenews.com...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

He's CIA, you expect him to act normal?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You focus on a few phrases and ignore the comments about race and gender, completely losing the point of my post.

Again, says much more about you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join