It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Man's Sky - Fractal Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nearly 7 years after launch No Man's Sky gets yet another update with the promise of "more to follow" , Fractal brings more things to discover , quality of life and accessibility improvements plus a complete revamp for VR.

After recently returning to the Galaxy after about a year and seeing the results of the other free updates (Paid DLC to other Devs) I think No Man's Sky is without a doubt the best space adventure / exploration game ever made , so much to do and see even if like me you're just out there exploring.

If you haven't got it you really should get it.

Hello Games , a gamers oasis in a sea of corporate 💩

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Excellent game.

I rarely play video games and this is one of them, the other is Conan Exiles (maybe check that out?).

Highly recommended.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No Man's Sky have cracked the code to sell in the gaming industry, first promise them heaven, then deliver them hell but then suddenly slowly reach down a hand and pull them slowly toward heaven.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I had a workmate who was big into Conan Exiles he raved about it but it's not for me , I have Ark free from Epic but have yet to install it , never really been into multiplayer I prefer to go at my own pace which NMS allows me to do , sometimes I just stand and watch as two Suns rise while I'm looking for more magnetized ferrite on some planet I've made a base on.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: MykeNukem

I had a workmate who was big into Conan Exiles he raved about it but it's not for me , I have Ark free from Epic but have yet to install it , never really been into multiplayer I prefer to go at my own pace which NMS allows me to do , sometimes I just stand and watch as two Suns rise while I'm looking for more magnetized ferrite on some planet I've made a base on.

Yea, I'll sometimes just scan everything on a planet like a Star Trek away team, lol. Love the views.

Oh, about Conan, I've never even tried the multiplayer, I just play standalone, single player.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll have to check this out, as I picked up the game at launch. On the plus side, I had no information on the game, and it was $20 off the week of launch. I figured, what the heck? It's only $30; what's the worst that can happen? It turns out I really enjoyed it in its stripped-down form at release. When they started releasing all of the DLC and fixes, I was blown away by the investment I made into the game. Really happy with where it is now.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm impressed they still come out with FREE regular updates. We need more developers like this who truely have a passion for games. You know it's a good game when the biggest complaint is it never goes on sale.

I'll have to dive back in when I get time. That's if I can manage to pull myself away from the organ harvesting super soldier building empire I'm currently running in Rimworld.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want to go back to play this again so bad.

It's been over 3 to 5 years since I last played it, or any game really.

I have nothing to play games on for the time being, unfortunately.

top topics

join