It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish woman claiming to be British missing child Madeleine McCann

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Apparently this claim is startin to circulate across social media and major news outlets. In short, Julia Wendell, 21, has been researching the Madelaine McCann disappearance and connecting some notable dots. She feels she carries a resemblance to McCann's parents and quite possibly the child that vanished. The crux of her "proof" reagrding physical resmeblence revolves around McCann's rare eye disorder, one Wendell claims to share.. When McCann went missing, a coloboma abnormality in her right eye was used as a major identifying feature. Wendell also claims to have the same dimple as McCann, and several similarly located moles and freckles. In side-by-side childhood photos,Wendell even she had similar teeth gapping. Wendell, who claims to be of sound mind, has said she is not sure about her identity and does not have many memories of her childhood. Her parents and grandmother have apparently "shunned' Wendell for claiming to possibly be McCann and have declined to take any form of DNA testing or supply her birth certificate. I get that McCann, if alive would be 19, and not 21 like Wendell, but if no birth certificate for Wendell can be produced, how can she be sure she is really 21?

www.thestar.com...
edit on 22-2-2023 by BiffTannen because: URL correction

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fantastic conspiracy!!

Makes for a good Pilot Movie and TV Show series 😎

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A simple DNA test will dismiss all doubt. Her DNA matched with McCann's family or even Madelains. I'm sure the police have it. No need for all the hoopla.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
A simple DNA test will dismiss all doubt. Her DNA matched with McCann's family or even Madelains. I'm sure the police have it. No need for all the hoopla.

Of course. In theory its easy but who is gonna connect the dots?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The case of Madeleine McCann is what allowed the British government to put cameras and biometric systems everywhere they could in the entire UK. The British people allowed it, because they didn't want to be the next Madeleine McCann....

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

the r0thschilds and their sick ped0 higher ups must have done it then...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Every major city in England except Leeds had CCTV by 1996. Facial recognition software was installed in 1998. So I'm not sure where you're getting your narrative.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Every major city in England except Leeds had CCTV by 1996. Facial recognition software was installed in 1998. So I'm not sure where you're getting your narrative.

We have all learned to question , here on ATS.
Links or it's not so!

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lived in the UK, have family there, I know what I'm talking about. What you are describing is the BEGGINING of what happened. The 90s were just a few cameras here and there.

The McCann case (early 2007) came right about the time when the public was starting to feel "uncomfortable" with so many cameras and started to question it, particularly the huge amount of taxpayer money that was being thrown to it. At that time, there were many politicians, journalists and even civil rights associations questioning all this. Now, after Maddie McCann, these people are gone.

So, where my narrative is coming?... My own life experience. Plus, here you have a few press articles of the time reporting about how the UK was becoming a Stasi state:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

www.schneier.com...

www.haringey.gov.uk...

Something similar happened at airport level after 9/11, all over the world, but particularly in the USA. I heard that the airport police likes to check American's buttholes since then. And apparently people seem to like it, they must be afraid of the next Osama Bin Laden....

Advice: next time, at least do a proper research, or try to know what you are talking about...

I hope you've been educated.

edit on 22-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge

the r0thschilds and their sick ped0 higher ups must have done it then...

I doubt the whole thing ever happened, friend. I even doubt there was a Madeline McCann to begin with. Probably it was all a psy-op, a fabricated event, from the MI6 (British Intelligence). Just like 9/11. And they keep bringing Maddie it all the time, to fuel the fear among the sheeple, who then accept being surveilled... The UK is about to face VERY complicated times, and the ones on top want the less resistance possible. If you listen to the BBC, you can actually feel your brain being washed by the second...

edit on 22-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not even the same person. Even her as a kid has little resemblance to Madeleine. 15min of fame...soon to be gone.
Based on her video comparison of her as a kid next to Madeleine.
She says all the features are the same. They are not. The bridge of the nose is wider on Madeleine than on her. This does not change as one gets older. The mouths are not the same. The lips are far different and would only change as one gets older due to lack of collagen that happens to most people in their face. The shape is not the same either. Madeleine's has a more direct straight downward slope, while her's has a more curved downward slope.
The eyes. Not the same shape. Yes, almond, but not the same eyes. This shape will never change. The lids would change over time as one ages into later life. But not the actual shape. The bottom lid on Madeleine curves straight up to the tear duct; whereas, on her's it is far more rounded in reaching the tearduct. The outside of the bottom lid is far more rounded on Madeleine whilst on Julia it is not as pronounced in roundness.

I could go on.....but, I have a degree in Forensics and Intel Analysis and have worked in photo analysis for years. I have spent hours upon hours analyzing photos/videos of everything, including people. The difference between the two stand out so blantently to me.

Of course DNA is the only real test - let's see if she actually follows thru with it. But nope, she is not Madeleine.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Do you think it's just the uk that's about to face VERY complicated times?

Watch Richard Vobes on YouTube......Who owns your body?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Never said that the UK would be the only one, read again.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Never said that the UK would be the only one, read again.

Do you know who owns your body?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lived in the UK, have family there, I know what I'm talking about. What you are describing is the BEGGINING of what happened. The 90s were just a few cameras here and there.

The McCann case (early 2007) came right about the time when the public was starting to feel "uncomfortable" with so many cameras and started to question it, particularly the huge amount of taxpayer money that was being thrown to it. At that time, there were many politicians, journalists and even civil rights associations questioning all this. Now, after Maddie McCann, these people are gone.

So, where my narrative is coming?... My own life experience. Plus, here you have a few press articles of the time reporting about how the UK was becoming a Stasi state:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

www.schneier.com...

www.haringey.gov.uk...

Something similar happened at airport level after 9/11, all over the world, but particularly in the USA. I heard that the airport police likes to check American's buttholes since then. And apparently people seem to like it, they must be afraid of the next Osama Bin Laden....

Advice: next time, at least do a proper research, or try to know what you are talking about...

I hope you've been educated.

Quite possibly the most patronising end to a post i have seen on here for a long time. CCTV has been prevalent in the UK LONG before Maddie disappeared - my narrative is coming from being a Brit and living in the UK for 50 years. And i am quite sure you could find press articles warning the UK is becoming a police state LONG before the poor girl went missing if you looked.

So maybe i should say YOU should do some proper research to try to know what you are talking about, and i hope you have been educated?

But i wouldn't say that as its downright rude

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

She's a bamstick plain and simple.

I would suggest "oh the poor parents being put through such an ordeal" after all this time to be a problem.

But they did leave the three underage children alone in a hotel room whilst they went out to dinner thus enabling the abduction of their little girl.

Just attention-seeking from a mentally ill woman.
edit on 23-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The case of Madeleine McCann is what allowed the British government to put cameras and biometric systems everywhere they could in the entire UK. The British people allowed it, because they didn't want to be the next Madeleine McCann....

She was not abducted in the UK, but from a hotel room in Praia da Luz, Portugal, so there is, that which kind of puts pale to that nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's not about the "place", plus, it would have looked stupid that a child could disappear like that in the UK while having all these cameras all over the place. People would have ended up questioning the cameras even more.

It was about promoting FEAR in the sheeple's subconscious which reduced the resistance to MASS SURVEILLANCE. It happened like that, during these times, the associations that were fighting this mass surveillance state disappeared after the McCann psychological operation and the sheeple welcomed the cameras and biometric systems.

Then, all the rest of the snowflake comments about their "feelings" and all, I really don't mind. He who has ears to hear, let him hear... for the rest, meh....

edit on 23-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think you may find is indeed about the place.

Aka Portugal and not the UK.

But you don't even believe the little girl existed in the first ""place"".

I don't think it's ears you need to worry about but the paranoia and lack of common sense that's your issue.

Have fun swimming about in all that madness screaming about people you don't believe existed and the biometrics coming to get ya.

Blaming poor little dead or missing girls for the CCTV we have in place, your one sick puppy.

Point of fact by the way we had the massive CCTV networks in place long before 2007.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol. Paranoia?... What do you think of 9/11?.... You are probably 5 time boosted and wearing triple mask then XD... Anyway, as said, snowflake comments: meh...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join