It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Filing - Dominion Voting System Executives Admit How Hackable and Unreliable Their Systems Are

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Tuesday, February 21, 2023

This is incredible. Dominion Voting Systems were used in +19 U.S. states for the 2020 Presidential Elections, and 2022 Mid-Term elections. The below quoted statements are from official Court Filings THIS WEEK.

Mark Beckstrand, a Dominion Sales Manager, confirmed that other parties “have gotten ahold of [Dominion’s] equipment illicitly” in the past. Beckstrand identified specific instances in Georgia and North Carolina and testified that a Dominion machine was “hacked” in Michigan. Beckstrand confirmed that these security failures were “reported about in the news.”

And just weeks before the 2020 presidential election, Dominion’s Director of Product Strategy and Security, Eric Coomer, acknowledged in private that “our # is just riddled with bugs.”

According to the brief, in 2019, Coomer noted that “our products suck.”

He lamented that “[a]lmost all” of Dominion’s technological failings were “due to our complete f— up in installation.”

In another instance, he identified a “*critical* bug leading to INCORRECT results.” Ex.H4, Coomer Email (Jan. 5, 2018). He went on to note: “It does not get much worse than that.”

And while many companies might have resolved their errors, Coomer lamented that, “we don’t address our weaknesses effectively!”
Much more at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Full Background Info on Dominion Voting Systems: en.wikipedia.org...

LOOK how much money Individual States Paid Dominion!: www.forbes.com... ide-election-services-2017-2019/?sh=7cff5082620f

For Arizona and Georgia and Michigan, there's evidence that top government officials received $$$ kick-backs from Dominion Voting Systems accountants, to award Dominion the contract for handling the state's vote tabulations. (I think there's an ATS thread on this.)

We learned in recent weeks that the FBI forced media outlets to suppress/hide the damning JOE BIDEN information contained on Hunter Biden's laptop, before the 2020 Presidential election.

Now we learn that the "Swing States" that allowed Joe Biden to squeak his way into the White House, over President Trump, were using Election Systems whose very owners stated were a piece-of-crap..."Our Products Suck", said the Product Development Director of Dominion Voting Systems.

THE BIG LIE is: "Joe Biden Won Fair and Square".

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/21/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
All I kept hearing the election fraud deniers repeat ad infinitum was that the voting machines aren't hackable because they're not connected to the internet. I guess this pretty much lays to rest that lie.

The true "Big Lie" is not saying that there was election fraud, but what you wrote:

originally posted by: carewemust
"THE BIG LIE is: "Joe Biden Won Fair and Square."

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mmmm not surprised at all.

Shouldn’t this make their billion dollar lawsuits against the My Pillow Guy and whoever else, null and void?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those people who claimed the machines weren't connected to the internet and called people names like "Trumptards" and "Qcumbers" will show up in this thread and admit they were wrong? I'll bet none of those people show up, even if we wait until August.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The thread about how "Fox executives were talking behind Trumps back" inregards to Election Fraud, turned out to be leftist hyper partisan BS. The crux of that whole ordeal was to show exactly why Dominion was being sued and how their counter suit will fail.

Discovery on both ends revealed a lot, however more importantly? That Dominion voting systems were not secured, not the slightest.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No surprise really. The levels of government corruption is off the charts. FWIW, I have voted in my last election. American voters are suckers at best, idiots at worse.

Another problem with US elections? The candidates are just awful, and that's for both parties. Good luck suckers.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The more they emphasize, they more likely they are covering-up their own iniquities 😎

Next we'll see proof of vote and ballot manipulations while "in transport" to central count rooms 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When I see some honest and widespread acknowledgement of these issues then I may consider voting again.
Otherwise I will just stay at work, make a dollar or two and accept that I can't change the overthrowing of our government

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Got my Masters in IT security management, capstone instructor had us write an extra paper on voting machine security just based on publicly available information, then we discussed our results in class. to a person we were horrified at the issues with these "more efficient" machines versus paper ballots, yea hanging chads sucked but they were much better than what we have now.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Any machine that can be programmed to count fractionally or add to tallies or allows a simple USB stick plug in to add votes is not something that should ever be allowed in a US election.

Anything beyond a simple counting circles 1 for 1 should be banned.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
All I kept hearing the election fraud deniers repeat ad infinitum was that the voting machines aren't hackable because they're not connected to the internet. I guess this pretty much lays to rest that lie.

The true "Big Lie" is not saying that there was election fraud, but what you wrote:

originally posted by: carewemust
"THE BIG LIE is: "Joe Biden Won Fair and Square."

Everything that PROVES Democrats are hiding THE TRUTH is suppressed by the Mainstream Media, YouTube, FaceBook, and formerly, Twitter.

For instance, a Judge in Michigan ordered a Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines in that state after so many tabulation problems surfaced.

The Audit/Inspection was FAST, because, like the Dominion Executives said, their Equipment and Software is garbage.

Within a month, a final report was written and lawsuit filed. The conclusion was, Dominion Hardware and Software was DESIGNED to be hackable. NOT designed to be Secure.

SOURCE: (See Exhibit "A"): www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Mmmm not surprised at all.

Shouldn’t this make their billion dollar lawsuits against the My Pillow Guy and whoever else, null and void?

A big problem is that Dominion has ensnared so many top officials in $$$ kickback schemes (and God knows what else) over the past 10+ years, it's hard to find a judge who will side against Dominion, because so many of them (the judges) are corrupt.

It's like the one who told Special Counsel Durham to not inform the Grand Jury that Hillary Clinton paid $$$ to people to fabricate Russian Collusion lies against her competitor in 2016, Donald J. Trump.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The thread about how "Fox executives were talking behind Trumps back" inregards to Election Fraud, turned out to be leftist hyper partisan BS. The crux of that whole ordeal was to show exactly why Dominion was being sued and how their counter suit will fail.

Discovery on both ends revealed a lot, however more importantly? That Dominion voting systems were not secured, not the slightest.

There were just too many of "This was the most Secure Election Ever" coming out of Government election officials' mouths.

In fact, Attorney General Barr said just 1 week after the election that the DOJ/FBI checked out everything and found no problems that would sway the election results in any state.

Because BARR said that live, and all the media carried it, live and repeated it 5 times @ day for a month....Everyone in America began to think Joe Biden was more popular than he appeared during the campaign season. (He wasn't!)

And what really made the statements by BARR and CISA.gov carry weight, was that THEY WERE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS! How the hell could Trump counter that? (He said a year later that the depth and breath of corruption in the Federal Government caught him totally by surprise.)

Donald Trump must really love this country and citizens an awful lot, to want to climb back into that den of Satan's minions.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This has been known from the voting village at Defcon every year. I don't know why people ignore the fact that these machines have been proven insecure by design.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

This has been known from the voting village at Defcon every year. I don't know why people ignore the fact that these machines have been proven insecure by design.

Because the machines were made-to-order (mostly) by Democrats, for Democrats. Like my former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich said, "Election cheating is normal for Democrats."

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
SIGNIFICANT AND IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND

To further demonstrate how DEMOCRATS WORK TOGETHER to protect each other, and generate additional $$$ kickbacks, the final report from the Jan 6th "Get Trump" Congressional Committee, advised Dominion Election Systems to sue Donald Trump for saying BAD THINGS about the company.

5. A Major Lawsuit in the Offing – January 6th Report points to Dominion Voting Systems’ options against Trump

In its executive summary, the Jan 6th Committee stated: “Trump again made false and malicious claims about Dominion Voting Systems.”

The reference there is to the former president’s January 6 speech at the Ellipse and a Table the Committee presents displaying examples in which Trump made similar public statements about the company. C

Chapter One of the report includes a lengthy, 8-page treatment of the topic, providing evidence that “Trump demonstrated a conscious disregard for the facts and continued to maliciously smear Dominion.”
Source: www.justsecurity.org...

A successful Dominion lawsuit against former President Trump would make Dominion look "legitimate" in the eyes of voters, thereby keeping those crappy systems running in 19 states.

And, as always, some of the lawsuit $$$ winnings would find their way into the (trust) accounts of Jan 6th Committee members.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

IMPORTANT

This ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Describes how THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION warned states that major problems exist with the Dominion systems, and to plug up the holes before the November 2022 mid-term elections!

WHY did the Biden people send out that warning??

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"WHY did the Biden people send out that warning??"

To get people locked into comfort zones and establish they were "concerned" and wouldn't ever ever cheat for themselves.

Old Strategy 🐇

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

As Abbott has pointed out, (I am also in Texas), since POTUS elections are decided in the so called swing, or battleground states where the fraud is most prevalent, Texans votes for POTUS have no impact on the outcome. That was one of the grounds of Texas lawsuit after the last election.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
In Drafting and Engineering we have a thing called "Accumulative Error". It mainly comes up when you are laying out a large numbers of features in a pattern. Say you are laying out a line of holes and you have a +/- 0.05 mm tolerance. Say your holes are 10mm apart. If you lay them out from the center of one hole to the next there is a possibility that the final holes can be way off.
My reason for mentioning this is that the same thing is being done with the elections.
How many investigations have we seen where it is stated that there was fraud, but it wasn't enough to change the margin of victory. It gets a brief mention in the news and then it goes away.

So what happens when you take ALL of these and add them up? Nobody's done it yet.
In the 2016 and the 2020 elections I personally witnessed aberrations in the voting machines. I posted them on ATS at the time they happened.
Both times the aberration was in the voting machine SOFTWARE.
In the 2016 election a woman selected a straight Republican ticket, but, it came up giving Hilary the vote for President.
I witnesses and signed a statement, saying that a Poll Worker helped the woman cast the votes that she intended.

In the 2020 election a person selected a vote for Trump and the machine gave the vote to Biden. This time the area of the touchscreen for Biden was huge compared to the area for Trump. I played around with it before casting my vote.

We had a County Judge try to explain it away as a "calibration error".

Both aberrations were in favor of Democrats. How many undetected aberrations were there? How many people didn't check their ballot before casting it and didn't catch these or other aberrations?

If you start adding these and other things up, you will probably get pretty close if not past the margin of victory.

edit on 22-2-2023 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join