It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Anastasia Loupis: This is the biggest scandal in medical history, Pfizer Trial Hid injuries

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnKerrysBarber

What on earth would we be able to do about the vax shenanigans

Do not consent is one thing within your power. I know it sucks seeing what is happening. It might even cost you a lot in the short term bucking the system. As long as you are doing or not doing things that keep you alive, you are ahead of the pack.
edit on 24-2-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: JohnKerrysBarber

What on earth would we be able to do about the vax shenanigans

Do not consent is one thing within your power. I know it sucks seeing what is happening. It might even cost you a lot in the short term bucking the system. As long as you are doing or not doing things that keep you alive, you are ahead of the pack.

Yep! There should minimal or no trust from now on when it comes to 'medical authorities' and the 'science'. If no good evidence is presented and in the absence of proof as time passes then seeya and goodbye!

One good thing that has come out of this mess is the relationship between the public and the those in authority. There is no more trust.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When I read through the details of this poor girl's experience, all I kept coming back to is what a wicked, evil, sinful world system we have been living with for so very long.

The COVID scandal, the attempted genocide of all humanity, is like the fruiting body of a diseased fungus growing throughout the forest floor as a mycelial network, beneath the soil, hidden by surface coverings, corrupting every square inch of the world - then the 'mushrooms' grow out from below, becoming visible as the monstrosity these people actually are, the visible representation of a terrible scourge hidden just beneath the surface, affecting all of humanity nearly.

Only in this way can we understand how so many went along with the insidious plans of the architects of the COVID attempted genocide. Which has become an actual genocide, in all but name, as nobody wants to hold these savage demons to account for what they dared to do to God's children.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
When I read through the details of this poor girl's experience, all I kept coming back to is what a wicked, evil, sinful world system we have been living with for so very long.

The COVID scandal, the attempted genocide of all humanity, is like the fruiting body of a diseased fungus growing throughout the forest floor as a mycelial network, beneath the soil, hidden by surface coverings, corrupting every square inch of the world - then the 'mushrooms' grow out from below, becoming visible as the monstrosity these people actually are, the visible representation of a terrible scourge hidden just beneath the surface, affecting all of humanity nearly.

Only in this way can we understand how so many went along with the insidious plans of the architects of the COVID attempted genocide. Which has become an actual genocide, in all but name, as nobody wants to hold these savage demons to account for what they dared to do to God's children.

I will agree with you that this world seems on many occasions to be an evil and wicked place to live. But look also at the bright side. There are many who resist this very absurd and ludicrous vaccine campaign that has failed magnificently. Actually this is the most absurd and ludicrous medical campaign ever.

I will borrow the words by Dr Anastasia Loupis who said: This is biggest scandal in medical history.

At the moment only vaccine apologists and defenders of the Pharmaceuticals are still supporting the most failed medical products in history. Just as Professor Levi said on a few weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
twitter.com...

I’ve been taken through 2 Medical Boards; The Medical Board for Patient Safety and the Medical Board for Medical Ethics. For speaking the truth in my personal life! Living up to my Hippocratic Oath, giving people the Informed Consent they are missing. What has the world come to?

The system tried to censor her and cancel her. They have failed. She is a legend!

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
twitter.com...

From the Twitter page of Dr Anastasia Loupis:

Any government that wages psychological warfare on its own citizens has declared itself an enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...

One of the comments I have just seen in her page:

The weirdest pandemic in history simply changed into...the weirdest war in history (Ukraine)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join