It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Anastasia Loupis: This is the biggest scandal in medical history, Pfizer Trial Hid injuries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The all cause mortality are the numbers to watch for when the worst of it is over.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The all cause mortality are the numbers to watch for when the worst of it is over.

It is obvious mass vaccinations has been a disaster and a major contributing factor in the amount of excess non COVID deaths that we are seeing pretty much everywhere in the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The following is from my other thread but it is very relevant to the case of vaccine injuries not only in the US but everywhere in the world where we have have experienced a type of medical tyranny that has ever been seen before.

Dr Michael Huang

BREAKING:

Physician who treated > 4000 covid patients says he’s seen hundreds of vax injuries including chest pain, cancer & even pregnancy loss.

‘I have to apologise on behalf of my profession for refusing to listen to patients with vax injuries’

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Asmodeus3
The way Maddie has been treated by her doctors parallels something in a family I know.

A teen girl developed full body tremors. I've seen a video of her strapped down in the hospital. Her doctors insist it's psychological as her sister is dying. She will have been vaccinated as she the older sister isn't doing well with leukemia and is in/out of hospital with the family spending much time with her. The doctors refuse to do any further testing on the younger daughter to find any physical cause of her tremors as she had an epileptic fit as a young child and they insist that if it isn't psychological it's epilepsy. The family can't even get as second opinion and one of the mother's friends have offered to take the girl to another region to stay so that she can go to emergency when it happens and get treated by a fresh set of doctors.

Terrible is has to go this far, but this is the situation we are in now whether it's vaccine adverse reactions or even a consult about something else as the doctors will not budge and are not open to suggestions or input from the patients/family. Pathetic medical system that is full of lies and those who sold their souls for a career/money.

Unfortunately some doctors have been indoctrinated and others although aware of the situation are unwilling to stand up knowing it will probably harm their reputation and career.

The way Maddie de Garay has been treated is appalling. It's obvious that the most likely explanation for the deterioration of her health is the Pfizer vaccine and not climate change, cosmic rays, psychological instability and whether else has come out from the minds of doctors who seem to follow orders (some of them).

This is a crucial part of this story which merits a different thread. What do you do when doctors, medical examiners, coroners, and the state, are unwilling and reluctant to recognise vaccine injuries?
edit on 22-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The mother of the injured girl wants treatments for these types of harms. Nobody is saying the vaccines do not cause severe adverse reactions, only that they don't cause these severe adverse reactions in the high numbers you want us to believe.

The mother of the girl and the group behind the ad have not provided any evidence that the girl was diagnosed as harmed by a Covid-19 vaccine.

The ad was paid for by the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, an anti-vaccine group founded last month by veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, known for inventing the optical mouse, and more recently for advocating unproven Covid cures and against vaccines, which he calls “toxic.”

Burgert warned these tactics could be effective.

“They’re going to get their claws into a new group of hesitant families that otherwise have got all of their vaccines on time,” she said. “I’m concerned that they’re going to be able to use their manipulation tactics and psychological tactics to harness a new group of formerly pro-vaccine families into vaccine hesitancy.”

In a statement, the girl’s mother, Stephanie de Garay, said her entire family was “pro-vaccine” and that ads like the one featuring her daughter were necessary to “develop treatments for these harms.”

“It is unfortunate that ‘pro-vaccine advocates’ feel the need to dismiss those injured by vaccines in order to promote vaccines,” she said in an email.

www.nbcnews.com...

We need to follow-up with the findings of the judge in the court case to see if the harm was actually caused by the vaccine.

I don't think so. There's been 1000s of threads of evidence on ATS alone. 1500+ studies, Nobel prize winners, most published doctors, top statisticians, whistle blowers, a former VP of Pfizer, whistle blower from WHO, nurses, doctors from every field, under takers, the guy who was the VP of eco health alliance, the world expert on patents. There's way more than enough evidence already and has been for over a year.

Well if harm can be proved then they deserve to be compensated and the company dismantled. Is there even a court case pending, I can't find one? In fact all that is out there is vaccine hesitancy people and groups using this poor girl as their poster child in their posts.

Harm has been proved on many other occasions where coroners or medical examiners have been involved and autopsies performed. If autopsies are allowed to go ahead and if the coroners or medical examiners are willing to do their job properly

Here is one such case

ground.news...

Autopsy Reveals Healthy 36-Year-Old Mother Died from First Dose of Covid Pfizer Vaccine
Summary by Ground News

Dawn Wooldridge received her first dose of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine last June 4. After eleven days following her vaccination, she died unexpectedly. An inquest heard that the unexpected death was likely caused as a result of the vaccination. Dr Sukhvinder Ghataura told the coroner: 'It is more than likely Dawn died in response to the Covid jab' Her husband Ashley was visibly shocked in the coroner's room.

So should Pfizer be dismantled? As you said above.

What vaccine hesitancy are you talking about?? Are you living in a different universe??

I suppose I am living in a different world than most of you, I live in a world where evidence-based science which is peer reviewed, so, yes, I am.

This poor child is being exploited by vaccine hesitancy groups and people all over the net, it's shameful.

As it is a minor child endangerment charges would be appropriate, for the parents and corporation.

If that would be the result then the parents will definitely not sue Pfizer or the hospital or the government because they will be charged, so everything will go on as before. Yet, this child will continue to be exploited online by vaccine hesitancy groups and people with their own agendas and narratives.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What do you do when doctors, medical examiners, coroners, and the state, are unwilling and reluctant to recognise vaccine injuries?

It does raise the question of just who exactly has the psychological issues? The way some of these politicians get all triggered as evidence and concerns are raised is funny if it was not so serious, "just stop all this ridiculousness". I don't see them doing too well for a while once they do eventually swallow that red pill.

One practical thing we can do is not get too caught up with the crazies as it all falls apart for them. Help those we can with people trying to wake up, just be careful and pick your battles as everyone is on their own path through this psychological war going on.

With the way this program is rolling out, you can run but cannot hide from the facts. Be patient as more and more people are realizing that something is not right.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Hiding adverse reactions in testing should be grounds for loss of indemnity as it removed informed consent - the company needs to be run out of business and executives need be jailed.

If someone dies, it's manslaughter isn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The mother of the injured girl wants treatments for these types of harms. Nobody is saying the vaccines do not cause severe adverse reactions, only that they don't cause these severe adverse reactions in the high numbers you want us to believe.

Said the guy who refuses to even read, much less try to comprehend the disgusting admissions that is being revealed in their own documents about how they lied and manipulated data from what tiny little fake trials they did.

You are sick. Get help.

ETA:

We need to follow-up with the findings of the judge in the court case to see if the harm was actually caused by the vaccine.

So, you'll believe it when a judge says it, but not when renowned, most published/cited and/or nobel prize winning Doctors say it.

Like I said above... get help. Quick.
edit on 22-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Said the guy who refuses to even read, much less try to comprehend the disgusting admissions that is being revealed in their own documents about how they lied and manipulated data from what tiny little fake trials they did.

You are sick. Get help.

ETA:

So, you'll believe it when a judge says it, but not when renowned, most published/cited and/or nobel prize winning Doctors say it.

Like I said above... get help. Quick.

I see you are triggered because you can't refute anything I post here. The mother volunteered her daughter for not one but two Pfizer shots in a trial, the first one went off without a hitch, the second shot, well something happened and the expert neurological doctors diagnosed the girl with a psychological condition. Since it is obvious the mother is allowing the girl to be exploited online then it does not take a genius to see the girl needs help.

What nobel prize winning doctors do you speak? Post them here and we will dig deep to see if they have any particular political or other agendae.

Also it won't be a judge making the final ruling it will most likely be a panel of citizens called a jury.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Fear and insanity. They are insane with fear. They are blind to logic and facts and have taken the mob mentality as their cloak of comfort, wanting everyone to come gather under their 'safety' net. It's a sickness greater and more powerful than the vaccines. And as each new disease or potential threat comes along, they will amass their greatness again and again in order to force people to follow their unscientific procedures that cause illness and death. It's a cycle of destruction of the human race, our environment, our way of being; and a path humans as a whole can't seem to divert from.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Fear and insanity. They are insane with fear. They are blind to logic and facts and have taken the mob mentality as their cloak of comfort, wanting everyone to come gather under their 'safety' net. It's a sickness greater and more powerful than the vaccines. And as each new disease or potential threat comes along, they will amass their greatness again and again in order to force people to follow their unscientific procedures that cause illness and death. It's a cycle of destruction of the human race, our environment, our way of being; and a path humans as a whole can't seem to divert from.

It's free choice at this point so you do your thing and others will do their thing inasmuch as they believe the experts, not right-wing fanatics who misuse information.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I see you are triggered

Triggered? Rotflmao!!! No, but maybe just tired of calling out PSDS (ProSystem Derangement Syndrome) posts all the time...

because you can't refute anything I post here.

There is nothing to refute - that or you refute yourself every time you type.

The mother volunteered her daughter for not one but two Pfizer shots in a trial,

Yes, she refused to engage in rational thought and blindly trusted those in power who have demonstrated time and again that they are not only not to be trusted, they are criminals enjoying the protection of their government friends.

At best, she is naive, at worst she is criminally negligent, but either way she bears a large burden of responsibility for what happened to her daughter.

the first one went off without a hitch,

It takes time for the payload - the spike protein - to travel all over the body lodging itself in virtually every organ, causing systemic inflammation, which causes the body to attack itself - to show up.

the second shot, well something happened

Yes, the damage already done combined with another direct assault was just too much for this tiny girls immune system.

and the expert neurological doctors diagnosed the girl with a psychological condition.

Yes, they did. Or, said another, more correct way, per established protocols, they refused to even consider the possibility that it could be the jab.

Since it is obvious the mother is allowing the girl to be exploited online then it does not take a genius to see the girl needs help.

I'm not sure what to even make of this brain-dead comment, other than... you're sick, Get help. Now.

What nobel prize winning doctors do you speak?

Luc Montagnier was the main Nobel Prize Winner I was thinking of.

The others (renowned/respected/most cited etc) were Dr Peter McCullough, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Pierre Kory, to name a very few, but the list goes on and on.

Post them here and we will dig deep to see if they have any particular political or other agendae.

Like you do when radical leftists are called out for their radical agendas?

Allow me to ROTFLMAO!!!

Also it won't be a judge making the final ruling it will most likely be a panel of citizens called a jury.

Who are also not Doctors or scientists, and are restricted to only what the non-Doctor judge allows as testimony/evidence.

So, again, without unbiased medical expert testimony, it will simply be a whitewash, fully supported by the likes of you.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It's free choice at this point so you do your thing and others will do their thing inasmuch as they believe the experts, not right-wing fanatics who misuse information.

Not a free choice as already explained to you many times in the past. Many were coerced, intimidated, pressured and threatened with dismissal by their employers in case they wouldn't get vaccinated. Far from a free choice and this is a proven fact. Mandates, more mandates, and so on.

The right-wing argument is another strawman of yours.

Believing in experts is a contradictory statement. You never believe anyone. And science is not religion by the way. You seem not to realise this very simple distinction between these two.
edit on 22-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This argument is moot because whether or not to get the vaxx is now free choice, except for this girl who had no choice in the matter and is being exploited online by vaccine hesitancy groups and people, simply google her name and it's horrible to watch. Even starting this thread, to me, is adding to this exploitation of this poor child.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I suppose I am living in a different world than most of you, I live in a world where evidence-based science which is peer reviewed, so, yes, I am.

You are confused, and living in yesterday.

The entire system has been shown to be the farce that it is by those who have been insiders for many years, decades even, from the illusion of 'evidence based medicine', to the question of whether or not it is time for the peer review system to die.

Just like big pharma/food have hijacked the very government agencies that were created to protect the public, perverting them such that they now protect big pharma/big food instead, the entire system of medicine has been perverted into purely a money-making scheme, without a shred of concern or care for the human beings that are processed within it.

This poor child is being exploited by vaccine hesitancy groups and people all over the net, it's shameful.

I'm not sure what is actually more shameful - the fact that her Doctors are refusing to even consider the possibility that the jabs caused her condition, or that you continue to spew defense of the industry that damaged her.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This argument is moot because whether or not to get the vaxx is now free choice, except for this girl who had no choice in the matter and is being exploited online by vaccine hesitancy groups and people, simply google her name and it's horrible to watch. Even starting this thread, to me, is adding to this exploitation of this poor child.

The vaccine hesitancy is a made up term by the pharmaceuticals if you have not realised. Everyone must judge the product based on its own merits and not blindly inject themselves with whatever is on the market and offered fir consumption. Sane people don't follow orders or 'believe' in 'the science'.

The person who brought up this case is Dr Anastasia Loupis who is a Medical Doctor and has called the vaccine campaign as the biggest medical scandal in history. I think many will agree with her.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Deflection/gas-light much?

You are sick. Get help. Now.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

/quote]

Ask those who have lost their jobs, their businesses, their homes, their loved ones. In many places STILL, you can't get medical procedures unless you have been vaccinated. My friend has cancer......no further treatment until he was vaccinated.

You can no longer hide behind that safety net of ignorance. Facts have a way of showing themselves. They just need enough time.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Not a free choice as already explained to you many times in the past. Many were coerced, intimidated, pressured and threatened with dismissal by their employers in case they wouldn't get vaccinated. Far from a free choice and this is a proven fact. Mandates, more mandates, and so on.

The right-wing argument is another strawman of yours.

Believing in experts is a contradictory statement. You never believe anyone. And science is not religion by the way. You seem not to realise this very simple distinction between these two.

I believe in science that is repeatable and peer reviewed, so I believe in observable science and keep an open mind. And I cannot say that about the vaccine hesitant people here.
edit on q00000032228America/Chicago4949America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Deflection/gas-light much?

You are sick. Get help. Now.

Your deflection and insult tactics won't work with me, so knock it off. This child is being exploited by this thread and online by vaccine hesitant groups/people and none of you here will address this fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join