It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was CERN the beginning of the end.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Give ya head a shake that is utterly ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe the internet is the problem (or at least one of them). It seems like a lot of what we are concerned about is from or driven by the internet. Interestingly, a scientist from CERN created the world wide web.

webfoundation.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

it's harder for us old sh1ts, because the world has accelerated tremendously... imagine we'd listened to our grandparents, I would still be typing this on a typewriter... the world is just faster and more dichotomous but not much different, no you guy just forgot what it was to be young and stupid, it's their future, even if they choose to fruck it up, but it's not that we left them a better world. So yes if they are the lucky ones to clean the rubble it certainly isn't their fault alone.

maaaaaan i'm only 27 and I even feel like the way I grew up (right before touch screens blew up on the market) is gone. everything is so insane now.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well I still suspect the testing and setup of CERN's Antiparticle Accelerator had something to do with the Alan Godfrey's Todmorden object...

Just like I suspect the 184inch Cyclotron at Berkeley, California had something to do with the Flying Discs of June/July 1947...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: catwith2heads

So you never used the dial disc, color me shocked

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
It's not CERN doing all the things you describe. It's Facebook.

The rise of social media and instant access anywhere any time to that social media through smartphones fit your time table and much easier to account for all the things you describe than CERN.

Agreed, what we see today is basically at least 50 years worth of ideological subversion...and it's clearly been very successful.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

oh no no. my friend's parents ran a small pharmacy and they had a rotary phone we used to use after school

my two older brothers were also born in 1983 and 1985 and we live in the literal middle of nowhere so new tech and trends were always slow to reach us. I grew up more like them than most people my age.

<< 1  2   >>

join