It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden US with Ukraine as long as it takes. Abandons Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can anybody confirm 100% Biden was actually in Ukraine ?

They have staged fake appearances before 😁

This could have been recorded a few weeks ago for all we know 😁

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Afghanistan is abundant in oil and opiates. Two of the most profitable resources any nation can hold apart from precious minerals, clean water and silicon industry. I'm not going to include nuclear assets because it's technically valuable but equally volatile. Then again, maybe I should because that's how pretenses work. Democracy is the kryptonite of any nuclear program and thus we are the most wealthy nation around the globe, because the real GDP was the friends we invaded and extorted along the way.

originally posted by: vNex92

Like your side has nice wet fantasizes of breaking up Russia and seeing leopard tanks in Moscow streets?

Ideally, Putin would terminate his operations in Ukraine and resign his post in the Kremlin. Give up his career and status to appease the UN and guarantee the protection and sovereignty of the Russian state. Let his advisors and senior staff hold a quorum to appoint his successor while he cooperates with the UN.

edit on 20-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Like your side has nice wet fantasizes of breaking up Russia and seeing leopard tanks in Moscow streets?

Thats BS , first appeared when Russia started to lose a few battles unable to see that they are not invincible they created the narrative that the West wants Russia gone.

We don't want their lands , it is not ours to have.

But we don't want them invading former soviet states neither.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm sure someone was actually there and got real pics like some media outlets.

Unless these were body doubles, Biden and Zelensky, incase Russia dropped a tactical nuke on them.

I wonder if that would ellicit a full nuclear attack on Russia from the US because it would've only been a small tactical nuke, not much fall out, no harm to the rest of the world, just a surgical strike.

Some people in the US would've applauded this move like Marjorie Greene Taylor or whatever her name is. That would be the day, when the President's opponents would have to make a statement on this. Well he was technically the US President..
edit on CST12Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:43:23 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Fairly sure that if Russia took out POTUS, with a tactical nuke or by any method, it would elicit quite a response.

Probably not WW3, but Putin would be toast.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Thrumbo

Fairly sure that if Russia took out POTUS, with a tactical nuke or by any method, it would elicit quite a response.

Probably not WW3, but Putin would be toast.

That's why it has to be voluntary. The medical term is apoptosis.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Of course, gotta keep the laundry machine running and the funds flowing to MIC.

Ohio can go to hell.

What I was going to say: One launders money. The other is Ohio.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And then falls from an upper storey balcony?

All accidental, like?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If he suicides, he's a martyr and the Kremlin is obligated to venerate or even avenge him. Or perhaps they believe in the honor of seppuku and are happy to bury him and make amends.

edit on 20-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

An unfortunate death whilst wrestling a regrettably rabid bear, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That would be fun, but I suspect his bite might cure the rabies and render the beast a formidable manbear hybrid.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I won't. Fck Ukraine and Russia. They can fight their own exaggerated war, we have enough BS going on over here in America that's more important than those two countries. They can keep Biden, too, maybe bLM and antifa will go over there and scream at the sky until he's released or they're locked up.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

My thoughts too, especially after binge watching all of the Hunger Games movies. I can’t believe I never seen those flicks!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What's your evidence that the sirens were fake?

No Russian missiles were seen flying in the direction of Kiev during your beloved favorite king of America Biden who came to visit his lover clown.

Also considering that the state dep informed Russia of Biden visit.

The State Dept. informed Russia about the Biden visit to insure that there wouldn't be any missiles flying at that time. That was what is called a deconfliction notification. If Russia had taken hostile military action against the visit after being informed about it, that would have been an overt act of war against the US and the US would have responded militarily.

The air raid sirens were because of a Russian Mig-30 detected taking off in Belarus.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Exactly. As he well knows.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ohio is a red state so don't expect any aid from democrats.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The air raid sirens were because of a Russian Mig-30 detected taking off in Belarus.

So it wasn't a conspiracy, a fake air raid siren to make them look good on video?

Just standard operating proceedure for Ukrainian air defense?

I don't believe that. They were trying to make Biden look tough and in danger. That's if he was even there, it wasn't a body double, or a hologram.

Project Blue Beam, look it up. /sarcasm
edit on CST02Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:04:02 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ukrainian conflict is no different from the Afghanistan mess trillions of trillions spend over the past 20 years with nothing of result.

Except Russia would be America if relating Afghanistan to the Ukraine war. Russia invaded a soveirgn nation like the U.S. did with Afghanistan. The U.S.' funding of Ukraine may end up being pointless and a waste of tax pay dollars. But ultimately this comes down to Russia starting a war - not the U.S.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

But we don't want them invading former soviet states neither.

This is incorrect...

America wanted Russia to invade.

Russia invading Ukraine is GREAT for the American military industrial complex. Anyone with half a brain can research how NATO and American provoked Russia into this conflict. By encouraging the Zelenskyy regime they installed to become hostile towards pro-Russian Ukranians pushing them east to Russia for an inevitable conflict.

Any nation on the planet would have responded like Russia given the circumstances.

Why this is so hard to grasp?

That doesn't mean I support the invasion, it just means I know how we got here and understand how this was avoidable.

I also understand negotiations are no longer an option. Instead if dictating his terms, Zelenskyy will instead be told where to sign. That's if he doesn't run away to Miami before his cardboard nazi army gets Ukraine completely decimated first.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"As others had being pointing out.
Ukrainian conflict is no different from the Afghanistan mess trillions of trillions spend over the past 20 years with nothing of result."

Whereas Russia's lengthy campaign in Afghanistan resulted in glorious Soviet victory.

I never supported or understood why we were in Afghan, by the way, but your double standards are quite breathtaking.

I do understand OP questioning the U.S.' involvement in Ukraine considering the U.S. JUST got out of afghanistan which ended in a defeat, trillions lost, and a country in ruin - controlled by the taliban.

It's good that we question this notion to support Ukraine endlessly. I don't understand it either. Russia's war is unjust, but some of U.S. wars were unjust too.

Having said that, if one disagrees with past wars like Afghanistan - then it's hypocritical to be supporting Russia's war against Ukraine.

OP doesn't seem to directly say he/she supports Russia - but I have never seen OP criticize Russia once. And iv'e read quite a few threads by OP regarding Ukraine.

So, if OP is defending Russia - then how can we take criticism of the U.S. seriously if such a bias is involved?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join