It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As many expected Jan 6 government agents were pushers and instigators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It is a long article but helps to flesh out some of the government inspired shenanigans that occurred on January 6 in Washington D.C. When the FBI,CIA, DOJ are all an arm of the corrupt democratic party what else could one expect ? IMO Pelosi had a hand in this mess too....

Pelosi, Bowser and Piatt were instrumental to the escalation. Local, executive and military heads of department cooperated as a trifecta of mutiny. Their combined authority effectively neutered the chain of command.

National Guard Testimony

edit on 20-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Where I am from you can call 911 and the police usually show up within 5 minutes.

Zero police were called, riot police I guess are not a thing anymore.

Its obvious law enforcement is told to stand down for hours as they watch on satellite and camera

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I watched a video made by a film student on the January 6th Open House. It was on Youtube and titled " Everything Wrong with the January 6th Insurrection in 15 minutes or less." It might still be on Youtube but censorship took over fast right after Insurrection Joe took power. Anyway, the narrator took the time to point out everything questionable that was seen in the videos that were turned over for public viewing. He pointed out likely crisis actors, in place journalists, phony police and most likely those that were there and undercover federal agents. He did go into some detail examining the sequence of events leading up to the shooting of Babbit and raised the question of whether she was indeed shot and actually killed. It may have been staged theatrics with special effects. It was definitely odd the way it happened and the way people reacted. The whole event was staged, it was done to make Trump look bad and to make his supporters look bad. The real Insurrection was on November 3rd and 4th 2020 when the fair election was stolen by Biden.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She was shot with a hand gun,,, what wad??? a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is video of XE contractors telling people to climb the wall. You can see all the contractors as they all had the same Khaki pants, Black jackets, and military haircuts directing people to do what. The entirety of January 6th was a Psychological Operation carried out by our own government to make anyone who does not want Communism into an extremist.

These are the same tactics employed for the last 2000 years and nothing changes. Just the names and places. This nonsense of an “Insurrection” was a narrative that was pre planned. You did have actors and ANTIFA disguised as Trump Supporters. In fact there were Twitter posts about infiltration and agitation. You have a number of people who have never been arrested such as Ray Epps, who we know is an operative and paid informant. People say that Ashley Babbit was shot, I disagree. I doubt very much anyone inside the capitol was shot as the footage, in all its Gory Glory would have been on sites like Ogrish.com and others. This whole thing was a manufactured event and even Trump played his part by putting together a peaceful protest.

What should have happened is all the trump supporters should have simply left, and then only agitators and actors would have been arrested. We still have yet to see anyone be charged for the so called murder of Ashley Babbit, let alone any of her friends and family be interviewed. She like many other parts of this narrative to me are fabrications.

I don’t believe anything I see on the news anymore. I don’t believe my government. I don’t believe the media. Anyone who believes the lies they are told deserves to get what they have coming to them. Nothing is real in a country where telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Untold numbers who are hired to close ranks and crowd in once the most gullible demonstrators are inside the box, so to speak. Federal pawns trained to act like NPCs.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorThey

Mossberg pistol grip shot-gun. Heard gunshot in basement, found her w her hubby. She backed against wall, put it to her chest, leaned into it and pulled.

Stuck quite whole in chest. Almost clean but some, power burn...and the wad sticking out.

Thnx.

I'm an EMT and I've never seen so little blood. Shoulda never had that sawed off😔

One pict I can't forget.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: DoctorThey

Mossberg pistol grip shot-gun. Heard gunshot in basement, found her w her hubby. She backed against wall, put it to her chest, leaned into it and pulled.

Stuck quite whole in chest. Almost clean but some, power burn...and the wad sticking out.

Thnx.

I'm an EMT and I've never seen so little blood. Shoulda never had that sawed off😔

One pict I can't forget.

sorry to hear that.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

It's ok, thanks. My brother n I were life long musicians. She did this in the doorway...to our music studio...where we both found her.

Take my story friend...and hold your loved ones close. Listen to yours. Be there.

Don't be so wrapped up in your daily existence you forget sometimes people need...people.

God bless

PS National Suicide Hotlines always there. Find one in your own areas. MS
edit on 02233528America/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2023 10:01:35 -060001202300000035 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm so happy that this is out and how it really exposes a few left leaning ATS folks as ignorant consumers of mainstream narratives without critique or assessment.

Good, lets keep exposing the shamless disinfo pushers and stay strong.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The Streets of America are now Safer. The Grandma who trespassed with her daughter in the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 has been IDENTIFIED and ARRESTED!

Whew....:www.thegatewaypundit.com... -with-her-elderly-mother-on-jan-6-no-word-yet-on-her-elderly-mothers-arrest

Law Enforcement thinks making an example of Americans like this will keep us "in our place".

WRONG

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Streets of America are now Safer. The Grandma who trespassed with her daughter in the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 has been IDENTIFIED and ARRESTED!

Whew....:www.thegatewaypundit.com... -with-her-elderly-mother-on-jan-6-no-word-yet-on-her-elderly-mothers-arrest

Law Enforcement thinks making an example of Americans like this will keep us "in our place".

WRONG

The Biden/Garland DOJ is braver and more heroic than ever now, especially with this criminal and her 4 misdemeanors finally apprehended after 2 years on the loose !!!! ⚔️

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

WRONG

The Biden/Garland DOJ is braver and more heroic than ever now, especially with this criminal and her 4 misdemeanors finally apprehended after 2 years on the loose !!!! ⚔️

The Nazi Gestapo used to award each other medals for beating people too weak to fight back. Biden, Garland and Wray are of the same mindset.

Notice how Nancy Pelosi gave awards to Capitol police who beat up and shot unarmed protestors.

The first one of them "citizen arrested", will cause the others to wet their pants and resign in fear. Liberals are not resolute or firmly rooted. (Remember Kyle Rittenhouse?)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join