It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are idiots in charge and running the USA now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
First I would like to thank all here at ATS that have been educating us of the downfall of what once a great nation to live in. Is it still a great nation filled with joy and love for its neighbors these days?
Although I don't live in the States, I am still closely attached to the everyday life there in a way that touches my soul.

Sadly, speaking I see the leadership in the USA as buffoons only interested in stuffing their bank accounts with financial gains of corruption. They actually think their body guards are going to stand by and protect them when the USA society collapses ? NO

America needs leadership today. Not one that is known to hide and seal the death record of his first wife. Think about it.
edit on 0200000024162023-02-19T19:16:24-06:00162402pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Pray for us.

Evil has taken hold of the leadership of the United States. They are trying to corrupt the entire population.

Watch it and tell me I am wrong, anyone, seriously.

edit on 19-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Now?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When you cease control of Elections.

When you corrupt our Education system.

The craziest of the nut house now are firmly in control.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Pray for us.

Evil has taken hold of the leadership of the United States. They are trying to corrupt the entire population.

Not living there gives me an insight of the future since I grew up there in the past. A nation without enforcing its laws is a nation that will decline over night. Darkness in souls can not see the wrong doings of their making. That is the leadership USA has today.

They can send 100 billion dollars to Ukraine , yet us Veterans are given the run around for over 40 years trying to pursue a disability claim. Sad,I tell ya.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Are those deep in the background pushing their agenda really that stupid? Incompetence makes a good cover story when trying to bring down a civilization.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The leadership in our country may suck, but the citizens are making up for it! I'm seeing a lot more community support in my area; if someone posts on a local forum that they need help- like a new tire, their car won't start and they can't afford a mechanic, their kid needs a bed, they're out of pet food-whatever it is lots of people offer help.

Our politicians may have lost their humanity, but the citizens seem to be finding theirs. I hope the trend continues and grows.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well yeah because it's a Democrat administration, duh.

If Trump was re-elected, which he was but they cheated, we'd be prosperous moving toward a great future. Ukraine would be doing nicely, that invasion would've never happened. Putin did it because of Biden.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The leadership in our country may suck, but the citizens are making up for it! I'm seeing a lot more community support in my area; if someone posts on a local forum that they need help- like a new tire, their car won't start and they can't afford a mechanic, their kid needs a bed, they're out of pet food-whatever it is lots of people offer help.

Our politicians may have lost their humanity, but the citizens seem to be finding theirs. I hope the trend continues and grows.

Sir ( I assume ), that shows that we as humans have a caring and sharing heart of giving. Thank you so much for your post. I go to the farmers market here on Saturday and being a foreigner whose Japaneses language skills is quite limited, the people there actually said they missed me when I don't come. As an outsider, they even say something like " Buddha bless you ", you see I buy stuff there to help the elderly farmers here. We all are on a very small income at our age. It's nice when they ask MIM to sit down and have morning coffee with them. I use a translator since ... friendship is like a solid handshake of the truth of the palm speaking.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You can literally pin anything on Biden that's wrong with the world to resounding applause.

If you don't believe me, try it. You can make a whole thread about it and you'll get tons of flags and stars.

I would do it but they wouldn't believe me.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
You can literally pin anything on Biden that's wrong with the world to resounding applause.

If you don't believe me, try it. You can make a whole thread about it and you'll get tons of flags and stars.

I would do it but they wouldn't believe me.

sadly, the bj admin. is the wrong power to lead and keep America into a healthy state of mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The executive office is now a middleman for larger financial interests.

Create a new position, CEO of the USA.

Hire someone completely incompetent, such as myself, you've got nothing to lose.

We're going to need a kick starter campaign, a gofundme and if you're really desperate we can do an onlyfans.

Unlike Trump I will be taking my salary.

We can refine my campaign slogan but as a rough draught I've got "Why tf Not?? “ slightly ahead of "let ME entertain YOU ".

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It appears when confronted with adversity humans resort to their tribal instincts and aren't egoistic violent plu derers at all.
but we have to keep that lie alive otherwise we wouldn't think twice about changing the system.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm afraid to say it's exactly the same in the UK. Virtually all of the Politian's in power seem to be just feathering their own nests while the country goes to hell in a handcart. None of them can see what is in front of their eyes, how the ordinary man in the street is suffering but more importantly how they are really going to suffer in the near future with the decisions, or should I say lack of decisions. We in the UK are going to suffer major crime and violence in every small towns and cities because a backlash will come for their inactions now.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'm afraid to say it's exactly the same in the UK. Virtually all of the Politian's in power seem to be just feathering their own nests while the country goes to hell in a handcart. None of them can see what is in front of their eyes, how the ordinary man in the street is suffering but more importantly how they are really going to suffer in the near future with the decisions, or should I say lack of decisions. We in the UK are going to suffer major crime and violence in every small towns and cities because a backlash will come for their inactions now.

I am very sadden to hear such news. I always thought your country is a country of natural beauty and peace.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It was till the Idiots in power decided to alter the whole demographics of the country.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Glenn Beck? Hard to take that man seriously - www.liveabout.com...
Even Fox News didn't want him anymore because of how silly he is. Basically a tucker carlson clone to rile up older conservatives.

Watching his segement; sure we should question if trans kids should be allowed to undergo surgery. But, it's a minor issue that affects a VERY small portion of the population. But, of course, people like Glen blow it up to make it a major political issue that is destroying the nation...

"Pedophilia is being normalized" - No, it's not. A handful of pedos trying to normalize it doesn't represent 99% of the population who still finds pedophilia a crime. Again, he's taking a minor issue and blowing it up to make it seem like the whole of media is trying to normalize pedophilia. They're not..

I'm not saying these issued shouldn't be discussed but to pretend it's some major issue is disingenious.

Furthermore, when was there a time when the U.S. was a "moral" country that is now being turned "evil". I would argue that, despite these controversial issues and radicals, we live in one of the most free and moral times in the u.s.

Sure, it's FAR from perfect. But, it's better than the past. And if you don't think so - what time in U.S. history was a more free and moral time?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Agreed. While politicians (on both sides) often suck and lack morals or ethics. The people aren't lost and many are tired of this political war. People are generally more accepting and respectful of each other's cultures and beliefs.

It's really the far left and right (along with the politicians and corporations that cater to them) that's the issue. The people who spend all day on twitter and social media to make it seem like the majority of Americans are extremists and hate each other. When that's not the case.

I refuse to let twitter trolls and political junkies use their hatred to represent the American people. Nor, do I agree with people like Glen Beck using the far left to represent whats going on in America.

People like Glen Beck know that using far left extremists as stories will generate views and outrage. Just like the left using far-right extremists to act like half the country are facist nazis.

It's about time we give the microphone to reasonable people who want to bring Americans together, and not divide them.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie
Normalisation of child rape and all other forms of depravity has been in ongoing and active process for decades.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Who is normalizing "child rape"????? Can you give examples?

new topics

top topics

join