It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump VP choices and post turtles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There is already speculation on who Trump may choose for a running mate, and the shouts are all about women. The first thing mentioned is not qulaificactions of likely candidates, their records in serving the public. They don't have pee-pees; that's the first thing mentioned.

Meritocracy has gone to hell. Just look at the current administration. It's full of women, perverts and minorities who have no idea how to do the job they have been assigned, but BY GOD they are all either female, "people of color," or sexually confused and perverted. Nearly every damned one of them. (Do I need to point out examples?)

You ever hear the story of the post turtle?

If you ever see a turtle sitting on top of a fence post, you know that:
1. He didn't get up there by himself.
2. He can't do a damn thing now that he's there.
3. Whoever put him there was an idiot.
4. Somebody else will have to knock him down to get him off.

That's exactly how it works in D.C. now. I could care less about what a person has between his or her legs, who he or she bangs, or what their genes say about them. Celebrating "the first woman whatever" is stupid, particularly now that so few in D.C. seem to know what constitutes a woman. Bragging that someone is the first queer whatever or that such a postion will be filled by a minority is just stupid.

How about bragging that someone is actually capable of fulfilling the position and executing the assigned task successfully? Is that really too much to ask?

Seems like it is. It'd be nice to have people in government who actually know how to do their job, but I guess that's asking a bit much now days.

:
edit on 2023 2 19 by incoserv because: grammar.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I will submit that since his announcement of playing the leftist's election games that his running mate should identify as a woman. Having a pee pee doesn't matter any more judging by what I see these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He should take WILBUR ROSS, who was US Secretary of Commerce during Trump Administration. Business partner and personal friend of Trump for over 30 years. Before becoming US Secretary of Commerce (appointed by Trump himself), he was the HEAD of ROTSCHILD INC., the US corporation that is in charge of all the Rothschild assets in the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
sarah palin!

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Marjorie Taylor Greene would be perfect.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nobody was offended for the last 200 years when the president and vice president were invariably male and white. I'm sure that's just coincidence.

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Are we really concerned about who the VP candidates are this early?

I'll be glad to listen to Trump's choices "if" he wins the nomination, we are so far from that hurdle though.

The Primaries don't start for another 11 months.

So we got 11 months to listen to him crap on all the Republicans, and become so irritating to the MSM that thier heads will burst.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You completely missed the point of my post, didn't you.

I am not focused on his actual potential choices (he hasn't even said anything yet), but on the fact that what everybody is shouting about when it involves public office is not a candidate's or appointee's actual qualifications, but whether they belong to some perceived oppressed group. Idiots run things now. Meritocracy is dead. Qualified people are passed over for individuals who happen to be female, minority, or perverts and hires are made strictly on that basis.

Read my OP again...

POST TURTLES! Sheesh!
:
edit on 2023 2 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

Marjorie Taylor Greene would be perfect.

Trump and Marjorie Taylor Green would be pretty epic. Talk about the troll of the century. Qanon gonna come back strong if that happends.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

To be fair, you're not talking about actual qualifications either or you would acknowledge there are several qualified and even celebrated female candidates available for the office. To all appearances, this dialogue is a non issue apart from insecure men who feel the urge to assert dominance in an industry already dominated by men.

Sorry not sorry.

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You completely missed the point of my post, didn't you.

I am not focused on his actual potential choices (he hasn't even said anything yet), but on the fact that what everybody is shouting about when it involves public office is not a candidate's or appointee's actual qualifications, but whether they belong to some perceived oppressed group. Idiots run things now. Meritocracy is dead. Qualified people are passed over for individuals who happen to be female, minority, or perverts and hires are made strictly on that basis.

Read my OP again...

POST TURTLES! Sheesh!
:

Its just an opinion,its just mine you don't have to agree or not

Respectfully if we really gave a shift about candidates, we would have better PRESIDENTIAL candidates

all that matters is getting elected, if one candidate has the backing of MSM and another doesn't it's almost all she wrote.

The only chance Trump had was because previously he tapped into the rightful loathing of Hilliary Clinton. Now he has manifested the same kind of loathing from the other side. He won't get re-elected because enough of the independent undecided millennials and generation Xers would rather have quiet and normal because they can't ignore what some jack wad tweets and posts 24/7.

So yea who he picks as VP doesn't matter one iota, not now not nor whenever because in all likelihood he isn't winning the nomination period.

DC is built on party politics and you scratch my back on this bill, and I'll scratch your back on that bill. It doesn't have any room for any other kind of politician.

YOU want to change politics...

Eliminate the 2 party system completely

single term limits

abolish all forms of lobbying

till then we are lucky if we ever get somebody competent much less one candidate the other half isn't going WTF.

Till then fighting the system is literally pissing in the wind... plenty of ATS evidence supports that conclusion as well as so does who currently sits in the Whitehouse.

FWIW the Democrats play the current gaming of the system better than the Republicans, how else was the up-and-coming progressive wing able to gladly support a 47-year-old school politician?

edit on 19-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Just stopping by to point out that gen x is by far the most consistently conservative, populist, GOP voters of any other group by around 20 points, and has the least relative deviation from the norms of human civilization on all axes, since the generation that fought WW2.

We also comprise the vast majority of elected and unelected individuals who blunted and stopped non-sense mandates, masks, ignored & prevented functional lockdowns in around 90% of CONUS and also moved states, causing punishing economic effects on the most dystopian states, kept the economy trucking for a year or two, despite insane policies, and have the lowest mRNA uptake of any age group & nationality in the developed world.

We’re also the most heavily armed group of people in human history.

Next time someone tries to usurp a government and replace it with a totalitarian globalist regime, give us a call. You’re welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I will submit that since his announcement of playing the leftist's election games that his running mate should identify as a woman. Having a pee pee doesn't matter any more judging by what I see these days.

...And a WOMEN of Color Wouldn't Hurt Either............

edit on 19-2-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety

Just stopping by to point out that gen x is by far the most consistently conservative, populist, GOP voters of any other group by around 20 points, and has the least relative deviation from the norms of human civilization on all axes, since the generation that fought WW2.

We also comprise the vast majority of elected and unelected individuals who blunted and stopped non-sense mandates, masks, ignored & prevented functional lockdowns in around 90% of CONUS and also moved states, causing punishing economic effects on the most dystopian states, kept the economy trucking for a year or two, despite insane policies, and have the lowest mRNA uptake of any age group & nationality in the developed world.

We’re also the most heavily armed group of people in human history.

Next time someone tries to usurp a government and replace it with a totalitarian globalist regime, give us a call. You’re welcome.

Respectfully

Climb down off your soap box and provide some links or stats atleast. Otherwise, have a beer and continue pissing in the wind and believe you are changing something that has been established since at least the 50s but has its roots even earlier.

It's all in the demographic statistics, motivating and capturing 10%-15% of the undecided voters can sway an election.

Who lost more of thier voter base from COVID deaths easily over 900,000 COVID deaths were 50 years or older. Covid gave the final nudge to what was occurring even before that.

56% of the Republican voter base is over 50

and only 50% of the Democratic voter base is over 50

www.pewresearch.org...

edit on 19-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The stats are easy to find. Left wing media report on it as a bad thing. Right wing media reports on it as a good thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Im concerned about who he has around him NOW and yes, who he will chose.
I don't care if it is a DNA woman or man, but it better not be like the bull# people he had around him before.

He CLEARLY has bad people around him STILL. Because the best ticket would have been him + DeSantis (sorry residents of FL). But he has some pile of burrs up his ass over DeSantis.

It all pisses me the F off.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Im concerned about who he has around him NOW and yes, who he will chose.
I don't care if it is a DNA woman or man, but it better not be like the bull# people he had around him before.

He CLEARLY has bad people around him STILL. Because the best ticket would have been him + DeSantis (sorry residents of FL). But he has some pile of burrs up his ass over DeSantis.

It all pisses me the F off.

de santis is nothing, if you can't handle trump, how ya gonna handle the mob?

first thing he has to do is court martial milly for sedition and fire all the brass. article 32.

f the optics.the dems don't care what their optics are, why should the pubs?
then all the heads of the intel agencies, and AG.
there are balloons everywhere!
charge that pilot 400k for missing and wasting ammo.

lots of work to do.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

So, Caitlyn Jenner, then?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

To be fair, you're not talking about actual qualifications either or you would acknowledge there are several qualified and even celebrated female candidates available for the office. To all appearances, this dialogue is a non issue apart from insecure men who feel the urge to assert dominance in an industry already dominated by men.

Sorry not sorry.

The cluelessness is astounding!

What you say the "dialog" is about is EXACTLY what it is not about. Gender, race or sexual orientation does NOT qualify anybody for any position. Shouldn't be considered.

Cases in point:

Kamala Harris
The Muppet
Richard Levine

All grossly unqualified hires who embarrass the nation.

Look up the word MERITOCRACY.

SMH...

top topics

join