It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Resist CBDCs - 5 Ways You Can Opt Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I must say I think that most of us have considered what they go over in this article, but it's good for a revue of our options and to get a discussion going. Fiat money was always my concern, bitcoin seemed like a joke and CBDC was a big fat no way Jose in my book.

How To Resist CBDCs - 5 Ways You Can Opt Out Of This Dystopian Future by Tyler Durden Saturday, Feb 18, 2023 - 02:30 PM

There’s an excellent chance governments worldwide will soon force their citizens to use central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). CBDCs enable all sorts of horrible, totalitarian things.

They allow governments to track and control every penny you earn, save, and spend. They are a powerful tool for politicians to confiscate and redistribute wealth as they see fit . . .

Would a CBDC have saved the Zimbabwe dollar, the Venezuelan bolivar, the Argentine peso, or the Lebanese lira? I don’t think so. And a CBDC won’t save the US dollar or the euro either. But that doesn’t mean governments won’t try implementing CBDCs… with immensely destructive consequences for many people.

While I believe CBDCs will inevitably self-destruct, nobody knows how long it will take for that to happen. Communism was also destined to self-destruct, but it took generations. I don’t think it will take nearly that long for CBDCs to fail, but that’s just my guess. Therefore, the big question everyone should be asking is this… What will you do when the government forces everyone to use CBDCs?

LINK

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Your post is a real cliff hanger!

Step #1: Use Physical Gold and Silver
Step #2: Obtain Financial Sovereignty With Bitcoin
Step #3: Get Organized Locally
Step #4: Exchange Value for Value
Step #5: Become a Prepper

Only five steps to freedom! Easy peasy.
edit on 70000001212America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Your post is a real cliff hanger!

Step #1: Use Physical Gold and Silver
Step #2: Obtain Financial Sovereignty With Bitcoin
Step #3: Get Organized Locally
Step #4: Exchange Value for Value
Step #5: Become a Prepper

Only five steps to freedom! Easy peasy.

Yeah, not much to chew on that hasn't already been digested. Perhaps the members can add some advice outside of the obvious like in this article. Guess I'll start with bartering that is alluded to in steps #3 and #4. Anything you have of value can make you a target, so bring back up to any deals. Make them show their commodities first, then show yours, make the exchange and watch your back as you leave as you may not make it out of the area with your barter goods.

edit on 19-2-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What will you do when the government forces everyone to use CBDCs?

Sabotage it.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The only way to opt out is not take the mark when the time comes.

The mark of the beast is a mark that will be placed on a person’s forehead or right hand in the end times as a sign of allegiance to the Antichrist (Revelation 13:15–18). Further, no one will be allowed to engage in commerce without the mark (Revelation 13:17). It appears that some form of worship of the Antichrist is associated with receiving the mark (Revelation 14:9; 16:2), and those who refuse to worship the image of the beast will be killed (Revelation 13:15).

The eternal destiny of those who take the mark of the beast is the lake of fire. Why is taking the mark of the beast a damnable sin against God? Why would God condemn a person to hell for taking the mark of the beast? It would appear that taking the mark of the beast will be a blasphemous act of willful defiance against God. Receiving the mark of the beast is essentially worshiping Satan. Those who take the mark have made the choice to serve Satan rather than obey God and receive Christ as Savior. When people make that decision during the tribulation, God will grant their request to be eternally separated from Him.

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and a harmful and painful sore afflicted the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

25 Bible Verses about the Mark of the Beast

www.biblelyfe.com...

While those who bear the mark of the beast may prosper for a time by participating in the economy of the beast’s kingdom, their end will be destruction.

In the book of Revelation, there are several passages that describe the Antichrist as a beast arising from the sea, who will mark his followers, with signs upon their hands and forehead. These Bible verses include descriptions of the Antichrist’s appearance, his power, and his attempt to rule over the world.

The book of Revelation describes the Antichrist as a powerful leader who will control the world and its economy. He is portrayed as a Beast coming from the sea who is aligned with Satan, the great Dragon, in his plot to rule the world. Together they deceive the world and draw people into false worship.

Who is the Beast in Revelation?

There are two main beasts described in Revelation. The first beast is the Beast of the Sea, a political leader, who is given power and authority by Satan (the dragon) to govern for a time.

The second beast, the Beast of the Earth, is a false prophet who promotes the first Beast, enticing people to worship it.

Conclusion
In summary, the mark of the beast is a symbol that identifies people who oppose God and his church by their thoughts and actions. Those who receive the mark, align themselves with the Antichrist and his attempt to draw worship away from God and to himself. In contrast, the mark of God is a symbol given to people who believe in God’s grace and who put God’s law into practice by faith.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Something that they haven't covered is that you will be forced to go with the program or become an outcast like a feral dog living on the fringe of society. That might work with local organization (more like local resistance) if the outcasts can become organized, however, I was thinking just work up your straw man to be a good little boy under the CBDC-ESG system. Render unto the system and go about a living a whole other life style that subverts it. Let them have the legal fiction they think of as you while you do everything else under the table or what will be called the black market when they convert to CBDC electronic currencies. My concern for the new rules and laws they come up will only be to not get caught doing what ever I want to do against them.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Something that they haven't covered is that you will be forced to go with the program or become an outcast like a feral dog living on the fringe of society. That might work with local organization (more like local resistance) if the outcasts can become organized, however, I was thinking just work up your straw man to be a good little boy under the CBDC-ESG system. Render unto the system and go about a living a whole other life style that subverts it. Let them have the legal fiction they think of as you while you do everything else under the table or what will be called the black market when they convert to CBDC electronic currencies. My concern for the new rules and laws they come up will only be to not get caught doing what ever I want to do against them.

Pick your poison. Either eat bugs and get force injected or take your chances living off the land.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
What will you do when the government forces everyone to use CBDCs?

Sabotage it.

Everyone just has technical issues and it never works. Call into tech support 24/7 and complain.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good stuff - also a relevant presentation here with some great source links.

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am somewhat prepared for things that could happen. Part of that is to have experience with food growing and harvesting of wild foods in the area. In order for them to control the people, all information of how to provide for yourself would need to be suppressed...no gardening posts will be allowed on the internet so people will be completely dependent on the system they create.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Don't we already have something nearly the same with your debit cards, restrictions on withdrawal/deposit and banks canceling any company they don't like and don't forget civil forfeiture? The state can take from you via the department of treasury, fines and forfeiture.

Not much different if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Currencies can be made of various metals, and networked communities of a reasonable economical area and self-jurisdiction can mint and distribute based on whatever ecotech industry is within each individual geographically social region trope that honors their own watersheds by engineering to be so.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtWasher
I thought about recently, but it would be pretty easy for one or two NWO agents to hyperinflate the currency. Just produce counterfeits and go around buying up all the stuff in the community.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher
Currencies can be made of various metals, and networked communities of a reasonable economical area and self-jurisdiction can mint and distribute based on whatever ecotech industry is within each individual geographically social region trope that honors their own watersheds by engineering to be so.

They'll probably try to outlaw any out of system commerce and send the hunter killer drones to destroy anyone living outside the boundaries. The rest of the population will be injected constantly with experimental sh#, while eating bugs in tiny pods, and living in a virtual environment.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Look, there are 7.xxx billion of us. And a few elitists that somehow think they have the right to rule over all of us. One big weekend party of 7 billion should take care of that problem!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Don't we already have something nearly the same with your debit cards, restrictions on withdrawal/deposit and banks canceling any company they don't like and don't forget civil forfeiture? The state can take from you via the department of treasury, fines and forfeiture.

Not much different if you ask me.

The big difference is these CBDC’s are programmable in real time. It all ties in with “the internet of things” from your so called “smart” devices. From your fringe to your toaster everything will be monitored 24/7. This is what 5G is really about as it’s low latency and can handle large amounts of data between networks.

It enables governments to effectively control and enforce what you consume, not just how and where you spend your money. This is why they want everything to be electric and get rid of gas stoves, vechicles etc...

We all know by now they are pushing the climate change narrative as a excuse to change and control our lives, well this will enable them to do just that.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Say what you will, but there's not a single leader in any country currently that 'represents' the power of a 'dragon'. Biden gets knocked down by wind, Putin is delusional, Zelenski is an utter moron. Xi while he's reserved hasn't exactly shown any form of 'viciousness' during the weaknesses of countries, especially since he was trying to make 'peace' between Russia and Ukraine.

UK is kinda rolling over on it's back with new leader every other month.. Although i'd keep an eye on that one boy, as he seems to use a 'silver tongue' method which i claimed prior to him being elected. (in a previous post, i said he was going to be elected into power because he's a silver tongue politician).

Right now, there's not enough brain cells between any/all leaders to actually represent the power of the dragon, and if your trying to pull strings by saying its the financial groups like black rock. The heir apparent just took over, it's going to be quite awhile before he develops the balls to pull off any real or sly damage, as many many people have their eyes on the "new" heirs of the various groups. So you'd figure you'd got at least 5-10years til people stop focusing on the new heirs and begin focusing their attention elsewhere, (in which time they will have already been expected to make a name for themselves first - so we wouldn't be looking to see any real damage from new heir apparent til they are at least 40-50years old at the minimal).

I also think people are getting a little too hung up on this, as most people use 'debit' cards for their transactions. Cash transactions were diminishing for a long time now.. which means in a sense we were already using a 'digital' currency. If you still use cash, your one in a very very few who do. I think the ratio for cash vs card was like 1 in 100,000 transactions, and most of that stems from the elderly redeeming coins for purchases. Which often are not repeated.

www.investopedia.com... dc.asp

Understanding Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) Fiat money is a government-issued currency that has no backing from a physical commodity like gold or silver. It is considered a form of legal tender that can be used to exchange for goods and services. Traditionally, fiat money came as banknotes and coins, but technology has allowed governments and financial institutions to supplement physical fiat money with a credit-based model that records balances and transactions digitally. Physical currency is still widely exchanged and accepted; however, some developed countries have experienced a drop in its use, and that trend accelerated during the pandemic.2

In short, unless your holding that cash physically in your hand, it's a 'fiat', fake number on a screen that says how much someone 'owes' you - even the USD is kinda bs too cause it's backed by nothing but
"IOUs" and air. So in reality there's no difference between CBDCs except for the way it's being implemented.

Which is ALL about control... but they won't be pushing those buttons any time soon. Because they have to build up 'trust' for that platform in order to weed out the conspiracy and give it power. At current rate, there are MANY MANY countries, not just people within our own that do NOT trust the USD, and or the fed. For it to be an issue, while I still think it's a good idea to have things like precious metals and stuff on hand because EMPs, solar flares, etc could knock out their entire system and erase everything. I don't think any generation currently alive will have to worry to much about anything too crazy for a good couple of generations because they would need to 'normalize' it first before pulling any serious stunts off.

See many people forget that the same thing happened when they removed USD from the gold standard.
www.investopedia.com...
Read up on the gold standard there..

They waited, and waited.. yet the currency didn't lose it's 'faith base', that the first real change.

But with technology and the push for being 'green' means also less printing of paper and using other resources (which realistically aren't needed anymore because of tech), using digital platforms to handle transactions has it's benefits because it is 'greener' then harvesting inking and paper. It's also harder for someone to 'inject' a currency code into the system undetectable then it is to print counterfeit currency.

Counterfeit money is a problem that has been around for as long as currency has been in use. In recent years, the problem has become increasingly prevalent, with an estimated $200 billion worth of counterfeit bills in circulation worldwide.

www.businessdit.com...

So while yes, it's all about control. There are serious benefits to doing the switch, and i don't think anyone alive today will have to live through anything to crazy or out of the ordinary.. and as long as society remains suspicious and doesn't let down their guard i do not believe they will do anything to crazy to 'punish' people. I think realistically it's going to be more likely used against the 1% then the general public. Because those are the people who embezzle money.. Like that pipeline hacker who they magically found holding a non centralized(non-company created/owned wallet) 'wallet' on a flash drive 3 countries over on a dirt road after 50 transfers that spread out like a family tree to the 12th generation of your uncles cousin's brother's sister's great great great grandchild on both your mother, and father's side as well as their aunt's and uncles(yeah right.. it was an obvious inside job)
edit on 70720232631 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join