It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bentwaters UFO on Unsolved Mysteries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: spacevisitor

I was thinking I don't want to read another 500 comments hosted by Nick Pope re Heseltine and Larry about it all that's for sure! It's reached tiresome level.

In passing I did see Philip Mantle has pulled up one of such threads and calling out Nick Pope now for his so called fraud in ufology and how ironic it is Nick calling Heseltine a scammer when Nick is supposedly one too!!. Ufology truly eats its own Spacevisitor.

If Nicky really cared about UFOlogy……..he’d be doing this…..

👽

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hilarious!! Pope is too busy presently!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Here's something busy Nick is posting on his page (Facebook) today . Note. Heseltine is in it too. Someone has just questioned Nick re Heseltine's new book so will be interesting to read how he responds .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

He agreed Cosford was solved by ufologists in April 1994 when he was at the UK MoD.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's "UFO Re-bunker".

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacevisitor
Well, this photo which I have seen before of course is obviously of such a very bad quality that it is for me impossible to draw any conclusions on it.

One glaring conclusion is that Warren was FAR older than he should have been in such a photo (Lennon was assassinated three weeks before the RFI occurred).

But my focus has always been on Larry’s CG experience and not really on all the drama that was created around it in order to try to prove that he is nothing more then a liar and a fraud and that he never could have been of absolutely didn’t was a direct witness together with Adrian Bustinza of that UFO landing at Capel Green. I always believed his CG story and if you don't then that's of course your prerogative and really no problem at all mirageman.

Co-author of 'Left At East Gate' Peter Robbins felt the same way until he dumped him.

We have to give Larry Warren (or Art Wallace as he first identified himself to the media in 1983) credit for exposing this whole mess from the start. Bustinza is a crucial factor for Warren, and we know from the tape recording that Busty was not with Halt during the 'main events', so what event is Busty referring to when he describes an old-fashioned flying saucer (or fat pancake) in a clearing? It seems Warren provided an answer by specifically claiming Halt & Co were in an adjacent field to Capel Green when he saw his aliens alongside Bustinza as members of ANOTHER group of USAF personnel encircling ANOTHER landed UFO with attendant movie-cameras and the actual base commander.

However, was Bustinza himself referring to the early evening of Night Three when personnel were nosing (whilst illegally armed) around the forest and allegedly came upon a circle of lights within a ground mist, before Halt was alerted?

What a crowded evening! It is often claimed that Warren 'stole' Bustinza's story, but since that story is just as messy and incoherent as all the other accounts since the story broke in 1983, he's welcome to it - as a cuckoo or not.

edit on 8-3-2023 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hilarious!! Pope is too busy presently!

Is he working on another fictional book…..perhaps with pointers from the best in the business?

👽

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

From written info out in the wilds in 2010. It appears Peter was already aware re Larry. Not a happy puppy by all accounts too. Yet, they both continued as normal until the drama that was to come. If that was true and I have many questions , then Peter duped the public a long time if he supposedly already knew and would then be complicant in the mess, even more interesting Peter continued to sell the book after it was withdrawn and all the hoopla created. There is a photo out there which shows Peter doing that.

I'm not taking sides either as there is interesting bits out there re larry. Am just pointing this bit out .

Anyway, not sure if you have read Heseltines new book CB. There is a news article about it yesterday in the Wakefield Express and I do expect more news articles to follow. The reviews re the book are also pretty positive so far .

edit on 9-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

LoL. I think Pope has shares in UFOlogy.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Tricky Nicky....

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: spacevisitor
But my focus has always been on Larry’s CG experience and not really on all the drama that was created around it in order to try to prove that he is nothing more then a liar and a fraud and that he never could have been of absolutely didn’t was a direct witness together with Adrian Bustinza of that UFO landing at Capel Green. I always believed his CG story and if you don't then that's of course your prerogative and really no problem at all mirageman.

Co-author of 'Left At East Gate' Peter Robbins felt the same way until he dumped him.

This was a PM from Peter to Lynn and Gary Heseltine ConfusedBrit and as you will see did Peter despite he dumped Larry still convinced that Larry was there.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
We have to give Larry Warren (or Art Wallace as he first identified himself to the media in 1983) credit for exposing this whole mess from the start. Bustinza is a crucial factor for Warren, and we know from the tape recording that Busty was not with Halt during the 'main events', so what event is Busty referring to when he describes an old-fashioned flying saucer (or fat pancake) in a clearing? It seems Warren provided an answer by specifically claiming Halt & Co were in an adjacent field to Capel Green when he saw his aliens alongside Bustinza as members of ANOTHER group of USAF personnel encircling ANOTHER landed UFO with attendant movie-cameras and the actual base commander.

However, was Bustinza himself referring to the early evening of Night Three when personnel were nosing (whilst illegally armed) around the forest and allegedly came upon a circle of lights within a ground mist, before Halt was alerted?

What a crowded evening! It is often claimed that Warren 'stole' Bustinza's story, but since that story is just as messy and incoherent as all the other accounts since the story broke in 1983, he's welcome to it - as a cuckoo or not.

I have read Gary's new book now and waiting for the upcoming CG film but it looks very clear to me that the new information that is provided by Gary in his book as well as I assume will also being showed in the film is in my view undeniable evidence that clearly shows that Larry’s involvement and experience together with Adrian as he always told it since day one was/is absolutely true.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

From written info out in the wilds in 2010. It appears Peter was already aware re Larry. Not a happy puppy by all accounts too. Yet, they both continued as normal until the drama that was to come. If that was true and I have many questions , then Peter duped the public a long time if he supposedly already knew and would then be complicant in the mess, even more interesting Peter continued to sell the book after it was withdrawn and all the hoopla created. There is a photo out there which shows Peter doing that.

Here are some photos of that book signing Baablacksheep.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yes those are "some" of what's out there.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

in my view undeniable evidence that clearly shows that Larry’s involvement and experience together with Adrian as he always told it since day one was/is absolutely true.

Can you state exactly

1) What Larry's involvement was?
2) What Adrian's involvement was?
3) What the undentable evidence for this being true is?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You asked me to state exactly.

originally posted by: mirageman
1) What Larry's involvement was?
2) What Adrian's involvement was?
3) What the undentable evidence for this being true is?

It looks to me that you are a bit agitated by my posts is it not.
But oke, because of your obviously huge interest in the RFI combined with your obviously very good investigations skills can I not imagine myself in any way that you do not know already the answers to at least those first two questions. So in order to prevent a new discussion about that all does it seems really the best thing for me to do is to recommend you to read that new book from Gary and let the chips fall where they may. I am honestly very curious and interested to your findings about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So in other words we all have to buy the book or we learn nothing.

I also see nothing that suggests MM is agitated?? What I see are a few to the point question's nothing more.

edit on 12-3-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, I am not agitated. We are all entitled to an opinion and to change that when new information comes to light if necessary.

I don't doubt Larry was involved in some small capacity. But Larry has proven to forget even what he has claimed in his own book. Where he said he was both in Germany and visiting a music store in Ipswich on the same day. Adrian has always seemed a confused and nervous individual, and his own story is difficult to decipher.

All which contributes to the mess that has unravelled across 42 years now. One that I think most parties have vested interests in keeping rolling on rather than resolving.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So in other words we all have to buy the book or we learn nothing.

No Baablacksheep, I can only suggest to people to buy/read that book in order to see with their own eyes that some of the information in it shows very clear and in my view absolutely undeniable that Larry was always right about his CG experience he had together with Adrian and which I already always believed to be case.
I can say what I want here about it but it will always be questioned by others to be true.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ok. Fair enough Spacevisitor.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No, I am not agitated.
Oke, then I was wrong about it, sorry.

We are all entitled to an opinion and to change that when new information comes to light if necessary.

Exactly

I don't doubt Larry was involved in some small capacity. But Larry has proven to forget even what he has claimed in his own book. Where he said he was both in Germany and visiting a music store in Ipswich on the same day.

If you have seen the dates provided by Monroe Nevels in a number of posts here and there including two interviews he had on “Behind The Paranormal with Paul and Ben Eno” and even the date in Halts memorandum as I am sure you also have seen or heard then it’s very clear to me that what Larry wrote in his book about the date/moment of his involvement was correct.
But even Monroe has in the mean time changed his mind about the dates he always spoke about later on ???????

Adrian has always seemed a confused and nervous individual, and his own story is difficult to decipher.

Adrian was after his shocking and life changing events afterward also very bad treated and heavy threatened so that’s very explainable and understandable in my view.

All which contributes to the mess that has unravelled across 42 years now. One that I think most parties have vested interests in keeping rolling on rather than resolving.

It clearly seems that way and one of the biggest and most powerful party in this all is as I see it the US military top brass or certain black projects regarding the handling of such major UFO cases.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join