It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there really was a nuclear war in ancient times like over 5000 years ago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
a reply to: Gothmog

I’d be interested in seeing an unbiased study on what actual evidence would survive, to present day, a pre-historic nuclear event and possibly an additional ice age. It might be practically nothing would survive — I do not know. But it would be interesting. I’ve always found the general hypothesis to be worth investigating.

Let's hope that we never , ever have to find out.
However , in my opinion , mankind would survive .
Technology would not , as there would be few techs and parts for upkeep .
Would folks regress to the Stone Age ? Most likely .
Would they build up again ? No clue . It is possible.
Would folks 1000 years later remember what those remaining structures were for ? No . They would enter into a "mythological" status .
Would later freethinkers believe that there was an ancient civilization that built them ? Ah , that is the question.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I’ve read tidbits of the Mahabharata but a lot of it confuses me. Some of the weirdest things I got from it is 1.6 billion people died in the war and 18 survived and after battle everyday all the people in the battle would eat together.

Please correct me if I read this wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Here’s a few spots in INDIA where there’s proof of ancient nuclear warfare.

Skeletons found buried with more radiation than those found in Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Pretty interesting stuff. I’ve always been interested in the Mahabharata and ancient India

India has the bomb my friend... Maybe you are also aware of the environmental disasters which have taken place in India on the corporate and state level?

Depleted materials and waste just doesn't disappear.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus
The key word in that post was ancient.
No items regarded present day.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
WSU archeologists found evidence of a 300 year climate flip, every 3500 years, worldwide. We are fifty years into one today. The key dyes are 3500 B C, “The Exodus” of Moses, and 5000BC, the beginnings of dynastic Egypt, and the five rivers culture in today’s Northern China. Pollen and seeds recovered in their Italia, Spanish dig near Alta Mira, gave these dates. The actual discoveries came in WSU labs, under microscopes !

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It'd be clearly recorded in ice cores

pubs.acs.org...#

(as well as elsewhere)

However, it's always possible the space aliens removed all evidence of their nuclear war afterwards, hence there is no more evidence for such an event than there is that all ATS members have 19 legs and live on Mars.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There exists no evidence whatsoever of any nuclear war at any point in the past.
No radiation (beyond normal background) was found at Mohenjo Daro.
No radioactive bodies were found at Mohenjo Daro.

Harte

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It might also be worth noting all of India's nuclear testing and detonation were performed underground.

Guess what else is underground? that's right you guessed it... "skeletons"

See how very smart I am?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Dude you can irradiate a T-Rex bone from an outside source, it's organic matter.

That doesn't mean or prove there was a nuclear war back in the T-Rex days.

Although some viewers would seem to like to make that leap... err I mean "connection"

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

It might also be worth noting all of India's nuclear testing and detonation were performed underground.

See how very smart I am?

Uhhh , no nuclear tests have been performed in the area .
The location is 10 miles from a "city" .
Never , ever "brag"
edit on 2/20/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

See how very smart I am?

Never , ever "brag"

Multiple sites would have to be chosen and at the same depth (time-line) to corroborate this.

10 miles from a city? yeah that's where most of the s#it from population centers end up, just outside the city.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
India is also host to 22 of the worlds top 30 most polluted cities...

No regulations, no means and a horrible track record.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 20-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: statistics correction.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

See how very smart I am?

Never , ever "brag"

Not to mention I just googled "Jodhpur floods" apparently a lot of nastiness rolls through here annually, even though the city itself appears more pleasant than a lot of others there.

The Russian Steppe mountains are so irradiated you can only spend a limited time there at places like the national parks.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In 962 CE, a massive earthquake struck the region, causing the course of the Indus River to shift.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There was, in India. Their religious texts detail it.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dude you can irradiate a T-Rex bone from an outside source, it's organic matter.

That doesn't mean or prove there was a nuclear war back in the T-Rex days.

Although some viewers would seem to like to make that leap... err I mean "connection"

And yet no radioactive bones were found at Mohenjo Daro.
I'm aware of the source of that lie.

Harte

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machshev

No, they don't.

Harte

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machshev

As Harte says, no, they didn't.

See here; and also here (2:11:16 in the video).

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ancient Indians carved an entire mountain into multiple temples Kailasa, from top down. The mathematics and engineerinf accuracy needed to achieve this is beyond even our modern Skyscrapers technology. Historians claim they did all this using chisel and hammer. But to have rock cutting & shaping technology to do so, is what we can't figure out. There is absolutely no nearby signs of them discarding the excess rocks anywhere locally, like as if the rock crumbs just disappeared. So I indeed believe Ancient Indians had advanced technology & weapons that was lost through time and civilizations waging war.

Kailasa Temple carved out of an entire mountain

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020
Ancient Indians carved an entire mountain into multiple temples Kailasa, from top down. The mathematics and engineerinf accuracy needed to achieve this is beyond even our modern Skyscrapers technology. Historians claim they did all this using chisel and hammer. But to have rock cutting & shaping technology to do so, is what we can't figure out. There is absolutely no nearby signs of them discarding the excess rocks anywhere locally, like as if the rock crumbs just disappeared. So I indeed believe Ancient Indians had advanced technology & weapons that was lost through time and civilizations waging war.

You might be interested in this: what you can achieve with manual labour alone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join