It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Biden be impeached over Nord Stream attack? Senator says it's likely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Could Biden be impeached over the Nord Stream attack?

So have found these "Redacted" podcasts recently seem to have decent info, but let's try and stay on point, ATS.

Could Biden be impeached over the Nord Stream attack? My first thought is no because he consulted with the military and all nations affected, but I don't know that for a fact.

As impotent, and ineffective as the UN, Russia is calling for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, over exactly this.

Thoughts ATS

Senator Mike Lee and other members of Congress are calling for an investigation into the Nord Stream attack that could lead to impeachment proceedings against President Biden. Russia is now calling for an emergency U.N. meeting over the pipeline attack.

edit on 18-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How about an olympic size swimming pool filled with little scraps of paper that each describes a Joe Biden impeachable offence. Then we have someone with a blindfold pick one. Then how about we get on with it.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thoughts ATS

If politicians in DC would vote with honesty and integrity, Biden is a goner. If they vote party, it'll be a waste of time and tax payer money.

If they had been able to find even one tenth of the proven dirt that's been uncovered in the Biden crime family on Trump while he was in office he never would have been allowed to complete his term and would be serving a life sentence in some obscure jail known for its abuse of prisoners.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Pretty sure Germany had no damn clue

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The left will not impeach their own.

This is a non-starter.

They may be finished with Biden, but they don't want anything to do with Kamala even more.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Don't be delusional. Congress impeaches and Congress is in no way "outraged" over the pipeline incident. Look at what happened here. Russia was pushing its weight around and warned all of Europe that it would cut off oil supplies if Europe helped Ukraine and Europe would freeze. This was outright blackmail. So Europe said, "Oh, yeah?" Either the UK or the US or both took out the pipeline. Both countries were "elected" to do it because neither is affected by the pipeline. So much for Russia's threats. We don't need your stinking oil, so now it is Russia that suffers because their exports drop. Further, very likely their pipes will freeze because they can't keep their oil flowing. So much for Russia's gambit. They lost.

And you think Biden will be impeached by the US Congress for this? That is just about the silliest thing I have ever heard, even from ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies

I can say this I agree with every single one so far...except a certain retired librarian.

Im sure Germany isn't the only one going WTF

and as much as I can't stand whataboutisms, I'd feel the same way if Trump had sabotaged Nord Stream, or any other analog anybody can come up with.

Something about essentially attacking the civilian infrastructure of allied countries just could have all kinds of ramifications.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Don't be delusional. Congress impeaches and Congress is in no way "outraged" over the pipeline incident. Look at what happened here. Russia was pushing its weight around and warned all of Europe that it would cut off oil supplies if Europe helped Ukraine and Europe would freeze. This was outright blackmail. So Europe said, "Oh, yeah?" Either the UK or the US or both took out the pipeline. Both countries were "elected" to do it because neither is affected by the pipeline. So much for Russia's threats. We don't need your stinking oil, so now it is Russia that suffers because their exports drop. Further, very likely their pipes will freeze because they can't keep their oil flowing. So much for Russia's gambit. They lost.

And you think Biden will be impeached by the US Congress for this? That is just about the silliest thing I have ever heard, even from ATS.

LOL did you even watch the video LOL, or research anywhere else besides your anus? IM open to discussion but atleast show your sources unless it's only the aforementioned one.

Ive got links, multiple links and you have, just smelly fingers at the moment. Both Redacted and the Gateway Pundits believe it warrants atleast an article as well a US sentator

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Cmon....you pick up mushroom source, and voluntarily jump to seeding the narrative ?

Lets get back to evidense, what evidense exactly there is that
Someome x did it ?

Yes i am labeling Redacted as " mushroom"
they have opinions about Russia and Putin that are not normal/neutral , but quite pro actually.

what do we call mushroom web sites

edit on 18-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Cmon....you pick up mushroom source, and voluntarily jump to seeding the narrative ?

Someome x did it ?

they have opinions about Russia and Putin that are not normal/neutral , but quite pro actually.

Thanks for the link Kenzo, of course, semi-aware of the propaganda blitz, from all sides.

For example, I enjoy WION news, but just yesterday they ran on youtube atleast an essentially Russian military commercial.

I'm just anti this escalating beyond anything but Ukraine, having a US President authorize the blowing up of a public civilian utility without congressional approval or oversite, just doesn't sound like the democratic republic that AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Ask yourself if sabotaging Nord Stream were put to a vote would it get the 81 million American votes that our President received a little over 2 years ago?

What about the citizens of NATO and other European countries and the others affected by this incident?

You think they would have voted for this attack...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Biden is the ideal leftist.

He says what he's told to say and does what he's told to do.

They will never get rid of him because there are leftists in republican, democrat and even libertarian parties.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
How about an olympic size swimming pool filled with little scraps of paper that each describes a Joe Biden impeachable offence. Then we have someone with a blindfold pick one. Then how about we get on with it.

Can't nor will I argue against this likely reality, right now however Im just pondering if the Nord Stream incident alone by itself is enough of an impeachable offense.

I do not know, but doubt it, though Ive found a couple of sources that make a compelling case.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden is the ideal leftist.

He says what he's told to say and does what he's told to do.

They will never get rid of him because there are leftists in republican, democrat and even libertarian parties.

Can't blow just a little sunshine up our collective skirts on a sunny Friday afternoon?

Not that impeaching Biden and leaving us with Harris is anything but likely a disaster in itself.

I guess I'm just intrigued because I know the military always tries to limit damage against civilians when America does its Special Military operations, this literally could squeeze the European public hard next winter. Though thankfully Europe has seemingly had a mild winter and should probably be glad the Greener initiatives haven't totally kicked in.

(post by DBCowboy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL did you even watch the video LOL, or research anywhere else besides your anus? IM open to discussion but atleast show your sources unless it's only the aforementioned one.

Ive got links, multiple links and you have, just smelly fingers at the moment. Both Redacted and the Gateway Pundits believe it warrants atleast an article as well a US sentator

You've "got links." Wow! How erudite. Your whole concept is nonsense and calling me names doesn't change that. It just shows you have no cogent argument. Don't have an argument? Call someone names. That's the ticket! Let's see how juvenile you can stoop.

Nobody, including Congress, is particularly upset about this, some grandstanding senator notwithstanding, You can't even prove the US is responsible. Your "evidence" would never be accepted in court. Did the US "do it"? Probably. It doesn't matter because nobody particularly cares if Russia gets humiliated for being stupid. US/Europe/Ukraine = 1; Russia = 0.

Here it is categorically for the less than astute: Biden will NEVER be impeached for the Nord pipeline. That is a fairy tale not even good enough for the history books. It is a ludicrous idea.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If Joe is guilty, the US Will have to pay Russia for the damages plus lost revenue.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Someome x did it ?

What about the citizens of NATO and other European countries and the others affected by this incident?

You think they would have voted for this attack...

Here's one citizen that would have voted "hell, no".

How can the West pontificate about terrorism when Russia bombs a power plant, but this is perfectly fine?

If they did it to our infrastructure of any kind, it would be considered an act of war, straight up.

Are we positive that the USA did this? I thought it was still up in the air as to who done it?

Either way, he should be impeached for many other reasons, too.

edit on 2/18/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

How's about an immediate removal from office instead of a useless impeachment! He needs to do some serious prison time in a Russian hard labor camp for the rest of his pathetic life for crimes against humanity! ⛓️⚒️
edit on 18-2-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You've "got links." Wow! How erudite. Your whole concept is nonsense and calling me names doesn't change that. It just shows you have no cogent argument. Don't have an argument? Call someone names. That's the ticket! Let's see how juvenile you can stoop.

Nobody, including Congress, is particularly upset about this, some grandstanding senator notwithstanding, You can't even prove the US is responsible. Your "evidence" would never be accepted in court. Did the US "do it"? Probably. It doesn't matter because nobody particularly cares if Russia gets humiliated for being stupid. US/Europe/Ukraine = 1; Russia = 0.

Here it is categorically for the less than astute: Biden will NEVER be impeached for the Nord pipeline. That is a fairy tale not even good enough for the history books. It is a ludicrous idea.

Read the OP, you are so focused on exposing your agenda, you missed what I said.

It's not ambiguous at all,

"My first thought is no because he consulted with the military and all nations affected"

Did I need to expand so you could properly understand it was a question by me and not a statement of fact?

I assume you are using erudite sarcastically otherwise it's rather complimentary, if nothing else I got a word for the day.

erudite
ĕr′yə-dīt″, ĕr′ə-
adjective
Having or showing great knowledge or learning. synonym: learned.
Characterized by extensive reading or knowledge; well instructed; learned.
Learned, scholarly, with emphasis on knowledge gained from books.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Au contraire

I hope like hell that Biden is out and Klamalla gets in!

THAT is what democrat voters wanted, right?

Over 81 trillion in the most free and fair election since Caligula humped a pig during his campaign.

For the shorter term I agree, definitely feel like Harris's faults and failures would probably have less dire consequences.

but her quote today, perhaps not. Sounds incredibly hawkish, if you ask me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join