It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Confirms the FBI INTENTIONALLY Caused President Donald Trump to Lose Re-Election in 2020.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Tell me you've got TDS without telling me you've got TDS.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

caricaturistics

Bestest most apt made up word ever!

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Honestly what they going to do reinstate him for the last day of presidency before elections? If they do that then he won't get 4 years.. he will get a day and be unqualified to run again. As each person can only serve a max of two terms..

It's a ploy, I hope he doesn't take it. Because like I said, two terms.. will make him completely ineligible to run for election.. after serving a single day in a second term.

I hope you guys see where I am going with this.. and can see right through the bs. Until those democrats, and cheaters are in cuffs consider it a ploy to get him to disqualify himself from the next election.
edit on bSundayam2023-02-19T06:46:34-06:00kamSun, 19 Feb 2023 06:46:34 -0600Sun, 19 Feb 2023 06:46:34 -060020230 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
While I am likewise incensed that gov't agencies colluded to suppress critical information, I doubt it would have made a differene in the outome of the election, because the lying, low-down, egg-suckin' sons of loose women cheated their way into the Whitehouse and would have done so anyway.

But still, heads need to roll. Not that I think they ever will, but they need to.

Their cheating can only do so much, without being far more in your face than the recent shenanigans in Arizona.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
a reply to: tanstaafl

its WAY hard to get rid of the skum.

kisssinger is about to turn 100 in may. and he is still causing world problems.
that adren0chrome is good for him lol

Their age has nothing to do with it.

When I said 'getting rid of them is easy', I was referring to the oft cited problem of the public employee unions and how these deep state plants are virtually immune to being fired. I meant neutering their power, their ability to do anything within the government.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: malte85
a reply to: carewemust

take care you must because boiling blood is quite unhealthy. by the way, who is trump?

For years I wondered how German citizens could be so foolish. How they could become so easily brainwashed, and manipulated.

Do you remember the guy in Adolfs audience of thousands who refused to salute? Remember the guy in China that stood in front of the tank? Those men, are like several people here on ATS that refuse to bend, refuse to obey tyrants, refuse to follow the weak-minded masses off the cliff.

Once again in history of the planet, the hideous fascist ugliness has raised it head just like it did with Adolf. Those men who stood up to fascism are heroes. Millions of people have looked at those pictures with admiration. Hopefully ATS will be around when the masses of foolish sheep wake up, so they can read our threads.

This is just way too egotistical. ATS has as much fear-mongering and deception in the consensus as the mainstream media, as much as I am able to consume and stomach, and now we're conflating keyboard warriors with actual historical resistance martyrs. Just because you're not following the masses doesn't mean you're being led off a different cliff. It's a two-party cliff in which PNAC members have been presidential advisors every time since that foreign policy has been adopted.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Not to mention the phony mail in ballots which gave Insurrection Joe seven states he would have lost otherwise. I think Trump beat Biden by nearly 10 million votes. And that's also considering the tampering they did with the electronic voting machines. I have never considered Insurrection Joe to be actually POTUS and there are those that have used this to control his every decision.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We currently live under a globalist tyranny with pretend elections and elected officials.

So... this isn't a surprise.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Its The JewFBI

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Don’t have to get rid of the embedded stooges. Get rid of the whole apparatus.

It doesn’t work for you and is not in it’s tax paying stakeholders best interests.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Watch it a Gut busting response will put you in your place.

a reply to: Sicul2012

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It doesn't matter anymore. Enjoy your life, we still live in the best country in the world and this stuff with the elections has been going on forever, always will. The left cheats and the right cheats. Come on man, everyone lies and cheats. How would you like to be Al Gore, how would you like to be Hillary Clinton. Both of them feel like they got robbed. It just doesn't matter anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TopUnknown

a reply to: Dalamax

Well I don't know about the rest of our readers but I am totally convinced by these posts and now I have lost all faith in America.

I am so distraught oh what am I to do :rollseyes

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: nugget1
I do believe the corruption of gov. branches was foretold early in Obama's administration when he began sacking top-level officials who were proven to be good at their jobs, and replacing them with 'yes men' of questionable moral caricaturistics.

Getting rid of the swamp rats is going to be exponentially harder than placing them in power was.

Examples? Names and occupations would be nice for reference purposes.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
😃 Poll: 62% Say Joe Biden ‘Participated’ in Family Business Deals, Up 4 Points Since April

Despite the best efforts of China-Satan owned CNN-MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NYTimes-WaPo, the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS BEING EXPOSED. It now appears his SISTER....Stephanie is a player.

The first page of search results indicate she's a strong asset to the Agenda 2030 program, advising and facilitating coordinated NGO efforts under the umbrella of Bates Wells law firm which is very convenient.

Very interesting. Rosa Koire, a liberal Democrat, wrote in her book “Behind the Green Mask” that NGOs were involved in pushing Agenda 21, and that it was part of the “public-private partnerships” setup to promote Agenda 21.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: malte85

take care you must because boiling blood is quite unhealthy. by the way, who is trump?

For years I wondered how German citizens could be so foolish. How they could become so easily brainwashed, and manipulated.

Do you remember the guy in Adolfs audience of thousands who refused to salute? Remember the guy in China that stood in front of the tank? Those men, are like several people here on ATS that refuse to bend, refuse to obey tyrants, refuse to follow the weak-minded masses off the cliff.

Once again in history of the planet, the hideous fascist ugliness has raised it head just like it did with Adolf. Those men who stood up to fascism are heroes. Millions of people have looked at those pictures with admiration. Hopefully ATS will be around when the masses of foolish sheep wake up, so they can read our threads.

This is just way too egotistical. ATS has as much fear-mongering and deception in the consensus as the mainstream media, as much as I am able to consume and stomach, and now we're conflating keyboard warriors with actual historical resistance martyrs. Just because you're not following the masses doesn't mean you're being led off a different cliff. It's a two-party cliff in which PNAC members have been presidential advisors every time since that foreign policy has been adopted.

I don’t recall this person mentioning their party affiliation. The person is correct that there are numerous people here on these boards who have actively posted exposes on such things as Agenda 21/2030, Climate Change conspiracies, Skull and Bones, the communist party affiliations of the Obama family and much more.
Sometime, why don’t you google a current thread content keyword and see what comes up. You might be surprised to see what coverage people’s opinions are getting. Of course the 3 letter agencies see it as well. I mean even people who didn’t know it was a “crime” just to walk into the Capitol got arrested and homes ransacked for doing nothing but being present. GP is running a story on it… the former military man even got a raid by dept of defense. No one is safe when giving their opinions if it goes against the DS narrative. Papers please!
In some cases, this has been the only avenue for “free speech” and yes we can be called “information warriors”. Isn’t that what the MSM is? They just work for the DS, and have a more public persona.
This is what our Founding Fathers risked

By signing the document, the 56 men risked high treason against the King of England. In essence, they signed their death warrants because that was the penalty. However, death was not simple or quick. It was a process. First, the guilty party was to be hanged until unconscious. Then cut down and revived. Then disembowled and beheaded. Then cut in quarters.
www.crowrivermedia.com... e-56da-8f09-058257da0fba.html

Nine of the 56 died during the Revolution, and never tasted American independence.

Five were captured by the British. Eighteen had their homes looted or burned by the enemy. Some lost everything they owned. Two were wounded in battle. Two others were the fathers of sons killed or captured during the war.

www.sun-sentinel.com...
So, do you think it is much different for those who speak their minds in today’s climate when anyone can be arrested or doxxed or canceled, for speaking their minds? It is usually more high profile individuals like James O’Keefe, Bannon, Roger Stone, or others, but anyone can have that sone to them and lose their livelihood, jobs, homes, whatever.
edit on 20-2-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

😃 Poll: 62% Say Joe Biden ‘Participated’ in Family Business Deals, Up 4 Points Since April

"Comer Widens Investigation into Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Business Schemes"

Source: oversight.house.gov...

We should know more VERY soon.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

"Comer Widens Investigation into Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Business Schemes"

Source: oversight.house.gov...

We should know more VERY soon.

NEARING AN IMPORTANT MOMENT OF JOE BIDEN EXPOSURE

With the new GOP-led U.S. House moving closer to forcing the DOJ/FBI being to release information about JOE BIDEN's history of Blackmailing-Foreign-Leaders-For-Cash (and) Trading US Policy Actions For Cash from Foreign Leaders, there's probably a GOLD MINE of insight to be had here: qalerts.app... , which could be why Nancy Pelosi had Congress "Condemn" Q-Anon, just before the 2020 Presidential Steal was fully implemented.

Sept 25, 2020 - Q-Anon and His Messages are Officially "Condemned": www.congress.gov...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Where in your source does it state that Congress confirmed the FBI caused Trump to lose.

Is it in one of the 37 posts you have made saying exactly the same thing on different threads?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Where in your source does it state that Congress confirmed the FBI caused Trump to lose.

Is it in one of the 37 posts you have made saying exactly the same thing on different threads?

opethPA, You arrived in the middle of the criminal exposure process and need to be brought up to speed.

It's not just the FBI who interfered in the 2020 Presidential election, by telling Twitter/Facebook what to keep hidden about candidate Biden. Biden/Blinken also did their part to keep Biden Crime Family actions hidden, prior to the November 2020 election.

SOURCE: judiciary.house.gov...

Thanks for reminding me to not only keep posting new information as it comes in, but to also back-link it to early revelations.

My failure to back-link is why you're not aware of the FBI interfering in the 2020 election by keeping Biden Crime Family evidence hidden from Voters.

Thanks for helping me do a better job of communicating!

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

opethPA, You arrived in the middle of the criminal exposure process and need to be brought up to speed.

It's not just the FBI who interfered in the 2020 Presidential election, by telling Twitter/Facebook what to keep hidden about candidate Biden. Biden/Blinken also did their part to keep Biden Crime Family actions hidden, prior to the November 2020 election.

SOURCE: judiciary.house.gov...

Thanks for reminding me to not only keep posting new information as it comes in, but to also back-link it to early revelations.

My failure to back-link is why you're not aware of the FBI interfering in the 2020 election by keeping Biden Crime Family evidence hidden from Voters.

Thanks for helping me do a better job of communicating!

I have said all along while almost every thread you make is hyperbole at best and pure fiction at worst give me someone that cares enough to post anything.

I do appreciate your reply but it still doesnt answer my question.

Which source you gave supports the claim you make ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join